Price Of Getting Gordon Hayward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: Price Of Getting Gordon Hayward

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i dont understand why there's so much love for haywards.

[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with this.  Would hayward really be such an impactful upgrade or is he just another player putting up numbers for a bad team?  I haven't seen him play enough.  AB plus 2 first round picks is too steep in my opinion....maybe AB and 1 pick - Clips 2015.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Not a fan of Hayward. 12 mil is too much to give for a good, not great player. If Hayward was on this team instead of Bradley, i doubt we would be any better than we are now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

[QUOTE]

Didn't they pass on the QO for Hayward?

They will.

I agree with the article, that Ainge should not wait after the season to get Hayward if the Celts are really interested in Hayward.

Maybe AB and 2 1st round picks for Hayward will be enough.

THAT'S JUST CRAZY....TOTAL LUNACY

WAY WAY TOO MUCH TO GIVE UP FOR GORDON HAYWARD

2 #1'S AND AVERY ? 

GLAD YOU ARE NOT CELTICS GM

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I'd say the price is my sanity.  Get him or forget him, cause this coversation is detrimental to the very real obsession people have with Asik, and to a lesser degree with Embild.  I have heard  of folie a deux, but never folie a trois.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You are correct M.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

You're on the money, Mellywitt.  

Celtics fans always think the grass is greener On the other side.   That's how we got here in the first place.  We'll stink this year and next no matter what.   That's called REBUILDING!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

First, Mployee has a life, which you obviously do not.  So my money is on Mployee to out-last you, since you sitting on your computer all day dishing negativity is not a healthy life choice.

Second, you are actually too stupid to realize that YOU are the reason for lack of peace on this board.  YOU are the only one with issues with Mployee as well as with many others on here including the Mod.  Mployee will be missed, you will not.  Just stop being a jerk if you possibly can.  It will benefit everybody. 

[/QUOTE]

And seriously, I'm the jerk when I'm the one being called names and accused of being a Libyan, Indian, or Eurasian?

[/QUOTE]

In a word... YES.  YOU ARE THE JERK because YOU are the one who starts the taunts and baiting just like you did with this post.  Mployee doesn't have issues with anyone else on here that I know of. Same with me and at least 5 or 6  others.  We all have problems with YOU, not Mployee.  But you just don't get it and probably never will, even as the Mod bans your multiple handles.  Just stop being a jerk and try to be a decent fan and a decent human being for god sakes.  thats all.  

[/QUOTE]

Its called maturity...or lack of...

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts