PF/Sg -green 

C - Zeller 

Bench 

Thornton first off as our 6th man guard for rondo 

smart in for AB 

KO in for sully 

anthony in for Zeller 

young in for green 

not bad for a 1 and done playoff team that is if they keep rondo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Projected celtics lineup

Wallace will get minutes when healthy.... unfortunately. Fav will hopefully get minutes over Anthony. And still not a playoff team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Hmmm, let's see ...

Rondo - Smart - Pressey

Bradley - Thornton - Turner

Green - Wallace - Young

Sully - Oly - Bass

Hump - Zeller - Fav - Anthony

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

depressing as hell.  we tanked a whole year to pick up a 2 and 1 and field an arguably worse team than before.  maybe we can ditch rondo for a decent draft pick and someone with a non-terrible contract hopefully over 6-9 in height

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

rondo/smart/pressey

bradley/thornton/young

greeen/wallace/young

sully/oly

zeller/oly/fav

hump is gone and i still expect bass to be gone before the season starts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rondo/smart/pressey

bradley/thornton/young

greeen/wallace/young

sully/oly

zeller/oly/fav

hump is gone and i still expect bass to be gone before the season starts.

[/QUOTE]

I made the edit ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Smart

Young

Green

Monroe

Zeller

Young starts because AB is injured. Rondo traded for Monroe, so Smart starts. Bench to be decided at later date.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

As of today?

Rondo - Bradley - Green - Bass - Zeller

Smart - Thornton - Wallace - Sully - Oly

Pressey - Young - Fav -  Anthony.................with Babb, Iverson and Johnson up in the air.

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smart

Young

Green

Monroe

Zeller

Young starts because AB is injured. Rondo traded for Monroe, so Smart starts. Bench to be decided at later date.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... AB is injured ... Brilliant!!!

"Love" the Monroe at "PF" trade ... So you threw out the "baby" with the bathwater. Could work out well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Smart

Young

Green

Monroe

Zeller

[/QUOTE]

"Love" the Monroe at "PF" trade ... So you threw out the "baby" with the bathwater. Could work out well.

[/QUOTE]  Thanks.  We also go from being a short team, to a very tall team. I'm tired of small ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Smart

Young

Green

Monroe

Zeller

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Thanks.  We also go from being a short team, to a very tall team. I'm tired of small ball.

[/QUOTE]

Tru Dat!

Are we a BB team or a team of horse jockeys?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Don't fall for Monroe's empty stats!  Per 36 mins his averages are 16/10 while shooting 49%, playing no defense, and clogging up the lane on offense.

Also remember he is likely to make 15mil or so a year.

The guy we just let go, Humphries, per 36 is almost identical! 15/10, shooting 50%.  EXCEPT Humps actually plays defense and plays it well, AND he is only going to make about 5mil per!!! Plus Humphries can actually shoot beyond 10 feet from the basket. 

Humphries is only 1" shorter, is a better leaper, and 15lbs lighter, but that is only because 'Ol Moose is overweight, and Humphries is chiseled.

i don't even like Humphries that much, but I would take him over Monroe any day of the week.

Greg Monroe is the perfect type of guy to get paid big $$$ and then just Dog it!  Let him go do that elsewhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't fall for Monroe's empty stats!  Per 36 mins his averages are 16/10 while shooting 49%, playing no defense, and clogging up the lane on offense.

Also remember he is likely to make 15mil or so a year.

The guy we just let go, Humphries, per 36 is almost identical! 15/10, shooting 50%.  EXCEPT Humps actually plays defense and plays it well, AND he is only going to make about 5mil per!!! Plus Humphries can actually shoot beyond 10 feet from the basket. 

Humphries is only 1" shorter, is a better leaper, and 15lbs lighter, but that is only because 'Ol Moose is overweight, and Humphries is chiseled.

i don't even like Humphries that much, but I would take him over Monroe any day of the week.

Greg Monroe is the perfect type of guy to get paid big $$$ and then just Dog it!  Let him go do that elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree - there must be a reason..........as to why NO ONE has offered this guy a deal.  Not even DET.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Anyone ready to trade RR to Indy for Stephenson and CJ Watson?

Market is drying up for Lance and the only other option on the horizon for Indy is their pursuit of Dragic who the Suns say they won't trade. Is Charlotte still interested? The Lakers are another option but I'd like to think Bird would opt to do business with Danny before Kupcake.

Lance could play both SG and SF spelling Green and allowing the C's to trade Green or waive Wallace while Young develops.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Rondo point or 1,   Isaiah Thomas at the 2, Phil Pressey at the 3, Avery Bradley at the 4, and the guy we got from the Heat last year at the 5,   We will enter this team the the 6ft and under DIVISION.   You said you were bored, so am I.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

depressing as hell.  we tanked a whole year to pick up a 2 and 1 and field an arguably worse team than before.  maybe we can ditch rondo for a decent draft pick and someone with a non-terrible contract hopefully over 6-9 in height

[/QUOTE]

As the man said in his original entry, a one and done boondoggle of a team...and making the playoffs would double-down on stupidity by NOT playing hard for the worst record.....there's nothing laudatory in being consistently mediocre...we need to be hideously bad to get better....I simply don't get why people here don't see that....why would any idiot GM ever take our flotsam and jetsam rejects who can't win 30 games and trade back all-NBA type players?...what logic tells people here all other GM's in the NBA are morons and DA has some magic power to make them make one sided, lopsided trades? Child please!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Market is drying up for Lance and the only other option on the horizon for Indy is their pursuit of Dragic who the Suns say they won't trade. Is Charlotte still interested? The Lakers are another option but I'd like to think Bird would opt to do business with Danny before Kupcake.

Lance could play both SG and SF spelling Green and allowing the C's to trade Green or waive Wallace while Young develops.

[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to trade with any team willing to take Wee Devilman PG and Mr. Green "I Once Played Well Against The NY Knicks In A Meaningless Lost Playoff Series" Jeans off our hands.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to trade with any team willing to take Wee Devilman PG and Mr. Green "I Once Played Well Against The NY Knicks In A Meaningless Lost Playoff Series" Jeans off our hands.

[/QUOTE]

Mel, if you hate Rondo for his attitude and mood swings, then your head will explode with "Furious Anger!!!" Over the BS shenanigans Lance will pull as a top dog on this team. Those guys are two sides of he same coin, only Lance's side is actually more annoying.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

So much for Hump starting at Center.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

So much for Hump will not be signed for MLE money. Didn't someone here predict $8MM on the low side up to $10MM?

$4.3MM is a far cry from that and he didn't walk as a FA ... We did get a $4.3MM TPE ... Wrong again as usual that one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

So much for Hump will not be signed for MLE money. Didn't someone here predict $8MM on the low side up to $10MM?

$4.3MM is a far cry from that and he didn't walk as a FA ... We did get a $4.3MM TPE ... Wrong again as usual that one.

[/QUOTE]

You only get something from a TPE if you use it.

Right now it's just like an IOU.

Once Celts go below the salary cap, that TPE disappears.

Celts will not finish the season over the cap if they don't get Kevin Love.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You only get something from a TPE if you use it.

Right now it's just like an IOU.

Once Celts go below the salary cap, that TPE disappears.

Celts will not finish the season over the cap if they don't get Kevin Love.

[/QUOTE]

Again, when haven't you touted your "below the cap" nonsense over and over like the boy who cried "Wolves" on this forum? Consistently wrong on that one and headed down the same road again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

Again, when haven't you touted your "below the cap" nonsense over and over like the boy who cried "Wolves" on this forum? Consistently wrong on that one and headed down the same road again.

[/QUOTE]

Only reason why Ainge hasn't gone below the cap right now is because he's still hoping to get Kevin Love.

If it's clear that the Celts are not going to get Kevin Love, Celts will be below the cap before the 2014-15 season ends.

That means Bass and maybe Jeff Green will be gone at the trade deadline.

Just use common sense.

Thornton, Bass, and Joel Anthony have expiring contracts.

If the Celts don't get Kevin Love then the Celts will surely below the cap next season.

Thornton, Bass, and Anthony total 19.3m.

Right now Celts are at 76m if you include Bogans and Pressey.

Do the math.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i know..someone PLEASE take these guys off our hands!! worst two players in the NBA right now in my opinion...we are so unlucky to have them. If im DA im trying to trade them to any team that will take them, for any kind of return..even cash considerations.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Only reason why Ainge hasn't gone below the cap right now is because he's still hoping to get Kevin Love.

If it's clear that the Celts are not going to get Kevin Love, Celts will be below the cap before the 2014-15 season ends.

Why do they need to get under the cap once FA signing season is over?

At that point they are better carrying as many trade assets as possible going into the trade deadline for potential deals.

Once the trade deadline is over then they can concentrate on cap space for the summer of 2015.

You sound like a teenager with no self control, wanting to get to the finish line before the whistle has even been blown.

Sections
Shortcuts