PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/oj-simpson-book-jason-simpson-william-dear_n_1397583.html

read the facts for yourself and draw your own "objective" opinions. this is like the trayvon martin case, iraq war based strictly on WMDs at the time, flat earthers, duke lacrosse case, anti-evolutionists, anti-avery bradleyists, anti-rondoists, salem witch trials, and so forth. the truth always eventually come out. those on the WRONG side of history just dismiss it all as isolated individual cases as they try to get on the bandwagon and move on to another anti-logical hysterical position in vogue at the time.

i follow a lot of legal and forensic shows and writings, amazes me how many people (esp brothas) who got sentenced to life sentences and the death penalty based on absolutely flimsy evidence but a ton of hysteria for everyone felt an intense subjective feeling of guilt way beyond the obviousness of the hard evidence. now here we have a man condemned to 33 years in prison (no way he's trying to get back his stuff had he not unfairly been put in position to lose it in the first place), losing all his money and being thoroughly shunned from conventional society when he likely did not in fact separate his ex-wife's neck from her body.

where does he and his loved ones go to clear his name? where does he go for justice? at the least, there is more than enough reasonable doubt here folks. turns out the OJ jury was right and the mainstream MAJORITY with all their degrees and fake claims to "reason" were wrong. i believed it then that he was not guilty by law and i certainly believe it now. being a "bad" guy or a member of a despised racial group does not equate to guilt (like with trayvon being shot)... where's the bandwagon?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersdude. Show lakersdude's posts

Hi quality insanity! Nicely performed!

I did not see where you tried to claim Elvis was still alive or Bigfoot was involved in the UFO that J Edgar Hoover is living on. Otherwise, your post was a fine piece of schizo fiction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!

I do believe there was enough circumstantial evidence to convict -- but the jury disagreed for whatever reason.  I'm always willing to be proved wrong, but will withhold judgment until I've read the case -- and the inevitable debunking it will provoke.

cheers --

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!

My sense is that OJ will surely find justice in HELL!

When he meets his maker, OJ might try pleading for mercy rather than justice.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/oj-simpson-book-jason-simpson-william-dear_n_1397583.html read the facts for yourself and draw your own "objective" opinions. this is like the trayvon martin case, iraq war based strictly on WMDs at the time, flat earthers, duke lacrosse case, anti-evolutionists, anti-avery bradleyists, anti-rondoists, salem witch trials, and so forth. the truth always eventually come out. those on the WRONG side of history just dismiss it all as isolated individual cases as they try to get on the bandwagon and move on to another anti-logical hysterical position in vogue at the time. i follow a lot of legal and forensic shows and writings, amazes me how many people (esp brothas) who got sentenced to life sentences and the death penalty based on absolutely flimsy evidence but a ton of hysteria for everyone felt an intense subjective feeling of guilt way beyond the obviousness of the hard evidence. now here we have a man condemned to 33 years in prison (no way he's trying to get back his stuff had he not unfairly been put in position to lose it in the first place), losing all his money and being thoroughly shunned from conventional society when he likely did not in fact separate his ex-wife's neck from her body. where does he and his loved ones go to clear his name? where does he go for justice? at the least, there is more than enough reasonable doubt here folks. turns out the OJ jury was right and the mainstream MAJORITY with all their degrees and fake claims to "reason" were wrong. i believed it then that he was not guilty by law and i certainly believe it now. being a "bad" guy or a member of a despised racial group does not equate to guilt (like with trayvon being shot)... where's the bandwagon?
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

I agree with a lot of your post. I am a white senior and am a big fan of the progressive movement including civil rights, individual rights, women's rights and the right of the middle class to succeed. I have never been prejudice and while not 100% in favor of affirmative action I am in favor of allowing all minorities a real chance including pell grants and free schooling!

Trayvon was murdered IMO and his killer should be brought to justice.
    I am a gun lover but hate the NRA as my shooting is at targets and serious varmits not people.  Gun ownership is not the only valid issue! I actually resigned years ago! I would have trouble pulling out my gun unless it was in defense (life threatining) of someone I loved or myself. Never to kill  is a command of God not an option!

HST I believe "Juice" did it. Look at the facts. Look at the hotel scene much later. Unless someone comes up with very compelling conclusive proof  to convince me otherwise my opinion remains the same!

It sounds like you might have a dog in this fight and if that be the case "best of luck", but facts are facts.

Respectfully
    Gary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have wondered if CA or CC is playing with a full deck and now I know the answer.

The only possible difference in this case is that OJ and his son murdered them together.  Which if you no the case explains how OJ was able clean up and get that flight to Chicago at 11.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND! : I agree with a lot of your post. I am a white senior and am a big fan of the progressive movement including civil rights, individual rights, women's rights and the right of the middle class to succeed. I have never been prejudice and while not 100% in favor of affirmative action I am in favor of allowing all minorities a real chance including pell grants and free schooling! Trayvon was murdered IMO and his killer should be brought to justice. I am a gun lover but hate the NRA as my shooting is at targets and serious varmits not people.  Gun ownership is not the only valid issue! I actually resigned years ago! I would have trouble pulling out my gun unless it was in defense (life threatining) of someone I loved or myself. Never to kill  is a command of God not an option! HST I believe "Juice" did it. Look at the facts. Look at the hotel scene much later. Unless someone comes up with very compelling conclusive proof  to convince me otherwise my opinion remains the same! It sounds like you might have a dog in this fight and if that be the case "best of luck", but facts are facts. Respectfully Gary
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]i actually do not have a dog in this fite. used to really hate oj and as a human i still do. he's violent, glib, and very superficial. i'm all about justice in its purest sense.i initially was convinced he was guilty like most til i heard the evidence and mr. fuhrman! became obvious he was being framed, evidence was being exaggerated and overall he got railroaded. would u buy the book? did you link to the article i posted? look at the "facts" and u interpret ifu r still convinced beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt. according to the investigator (in the cops HOF).. after he did a presentation, only 3 of 500 were convinced OJ was still gulty!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from green-mtn-boy. Show green-mtn-boy's posts

its like this. if you are white and never have had any interaction with the police hes guilty.if your white and have had dealings with them hes not guilty. it comes down to personal interaction. ive seen alot of things being poor and growing up in a small town. we didnt have minorities in our town so we were targeted. the police chief said he was going to clean up our town. the only problem was he went after drinkers not the hard drug dealers. needless to say he was fired for falsifing evedence. the only problem is hes still a cop in another town.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!:
    [QUOTE]its like this. if you are white and never have had any interaction with the police hes guilty.if your white and have had dealings with them hes not guilty. it comes down to personal interaction. ive seen alot of things being poor and growing up in a small town. we didnt have minorities in our town so we were targeted. the police chief said he was going to clean up our town. the only problem was he went after drinkers not the hard drug dealers. needless to say he was fired for falsifing evedence. the only problem is hes still a cop in another town.
    Posted by green-mtn-boy[/QUOTE]interesting.... i will agree that economic class is more of the case. unfortunately, in the us, when one says poor esp generational poor, ur talking blacks and lations by percentage within their race. overall, by pure volume, nore whites are poor, but i hear ya. to be cynical, perhaps poor whites in your town should have demanded black immigrants from the poorest parts of africa and the US in the name of "diversity" so the cops can take the focus off you "lawbreaking" whites!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]captitalist is a pathetic attention wh0re loser who posted this drivel in all the other sports threads, and those who know his sad act and understand he has mental problems shoot his awful posts down he is a racist, ignorant and obnoxious please don't give him the time of day, why BDC has not compeltely banned him and his other name, communist whatever, is beyond me
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

+10

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]captitalist is a pathetic attention wh0re loser who posted this drivel in all the other sports threads, and those who know his sad act and understand he has mental problems shoot his awful posts down he is a racist, ignorant and obnoxious please don't give him the time of day, why BDC has not compeltely banned him and his other name, communist whatever, is beyond me
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]you are almost hilarious in your insecurity and outright stalking. seriously, who is the pathetic one here? i atleast start creative threads and from most of the responses and feedback i get, i actually contribute something (challenging or positive).

what do u do or add? ummm, you are bad, i am glue and you are x bla bla.. give me a break with your weak sauce man. take your anger issues elsewhere.. get a therapist, perhaps they'll appreciate the moronic things you say. go find another thread to dump on. for the record, i chose to start this particular thread here and on the pats forum. y? for i contribute heavily to both and last time i checked OJ was a football player! you clearly are a newbie around here, don't be shocked WHEN you get banned soon. Harassing other users is frowned upon here! now go and badger your wife and mom (wouldnt shock me if they are the same person).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ha!, dude your threads are mostly terrible

I'm a 'newbie'? I have made almost 12,000 posts here in over 5 years. I don't mess around with or waste time on the gossipy ignorant trash you bring here daily with obnoxious attention seeking posts. You are like TMZ or grocery store Star magazine drivel.

Some of the stuff you say makes me and others here clearly question your mental health. For every 1 person (newbies usually) that gets sucked into your shameless garbage, there is someone who points out how terrible you are.

The long-time posters on the Sox-Celts-Pats sites here consider you to be a thorn in everyone side and a troll who wastes space, is misleading and tries to starts confrontational pointless debates. Often you are so off-topic and begin with baseless statements that rarely contain facts and many barely relate the the Boston sports teams. Oj is football player.... riiigght.... well this is a BASKETBALL forum, OJ last played football in the 80's and you sound racist in your post. What a winner.

Added to that, you don't comment on any threads that you don't start yourself, don't respond unless someone agrees with you, have terrible grammer, use all uppercase lettering and !!!!! like a teenage girl and just drag everyone down with your inane ignorant drivel.

I'll continue to point out the posts you make that fit the mold of what Imentioned above, which is most of them. If you actually start something decent maybe I'll give you credit for improving.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to PROOF OJ WAS SQUEEZED +DID NOT KILL HIS WIFE AFTER ALL, MASK +KNIFE FINALLY FOUND!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/oj-simpson-book-jason-simpson-william-dear_n_1397583.html read the facts for yourself and draw your own "objective" opinions. this is like the trayvon martin case, iraq war based strictly on WMDs at the time, flat earthers, duke lacrosse case, anti-evolutionists, anti-avery bradleyists, anti-rondoists, salem witch trials, and so forth. the truth always eventually come out. those on the WRONG side of history just dismiss it all as isolated individual cases as they try to get on the bandwagon and move on to another anti-logical hysterical position in vogue at the time. i follow a lot of legal and forensic shows and writings, amazes me how many people (esp brothas) who got sentenced to life sentences and the death penalty based on absolutely flimsy evidence but a ton of hysteria for everyone felt an intense subjective feeling of guilt way beyond the obviousness of the hard evidence. now here we have a man condemned to 33 years in prison (no way he's trying to get back his stuff had he not unfairly been put in position to lose it in the first place), losing all his money and being thoroughly shunned from conventional society when he likely did not in fact separate his ex-wife's neck from her body. where does he and his loved ones go to clear his name? where does he go for justice? at the least, there is more than enough reasonable doubt here folks. turns out the OJ jury was right and the mainstream MAJORITY with all their degrees and fake claims to "reason" were wrong. i believed it then that he was not guilty by law and i certainly believe it now. being a "bad" guy or a member of a despised racial group does not equate to guilt (like with trayvon being shot)... where's the bandwagon?
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]
    I was under the impressin that this a Boston celtics forum.Should be sports nothing else.Are you related to OJ? I,m fro Calif.The trial was a farce.He had the money to by justice.Let him rot in nevada.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Ha!, dude your threads are mostly terrible I'm a 'newbie'? I have made almost 12,000 posts here in over 5 years. I don't mess around with or waste time on the gossipy ignorant trash you bring here daily with obnoxious attention seeking posts. You are like TMZ or grocery store Star magazine drivel. Some of the stuff you say makes me and others here clearly question your mental health. For every 1 person (newbies usually) that gets sucked into your shameless garbage, there is someone who points out how terrible you are. The long-time posters on the Sox-Celts-Pats sites here consider you to be a thorn in everyone side and a troll who wastes space, is misleading and tries to starts confrontational pointless debates. Often you are so off-topic and begin with baseless statements that rarely contain facts and many barely relate the the Boston sports teams. Oj is football player.... riiigght.... well this is a BASKETBALL forum, OJ last played football in the 80's and you sound racist in your post. What a winner. Added to that, you don't comment on any threads that you don't start yourself, don't respond unless someone agrees with you, have terrible grammer, use all uppercase lettering and !!!!! like a teenage girl and just drag everyone down with your inane ignorant drivel. I'll continue to point out the posts you make that fit the mold of what Imentioned above, which is most of them. If you actually start something decent maybe I'll give you credit for improving.
    Well  said!  
    Thought you enjoy this video

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg&feature=related
    i can follow this video better than the dribble on this topic. i refuse to get sucked into this garbage..

"Added to that, you don't comment on any threads that you don't start yourself, don't respond unless someone agrees with you, have terrible grammer, use all uppercase lettering and !!!!! like a teenage girl and just drag everyone down with your inane ignorant drivel." agreed...

I got name called right off, when i dared to disagree with her last post..
    now you are a harasser, youll be called a racist next.....or a sellout..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Ha!, dude your threads are mostly terrible I'm a 'newbie'? I have made almost 12,000 posts here in over 5 years. I don't mess around with or waste time on the gossipy ignorant trash you bring here daily with obnoxious attention seeking posts. You are like TMZ or grocery store Star magazine drivel. Some of the stuff you say makes me and others here clearly question your mental health. For every 1 person (newbies usually) that gets sucked into your shameless garbage, there is someone who points out how terrible you are. The long-time posters on the Sox-Celts-Pats sites here consider you to be a thorn in everyone side and a troll who wastes space, is misleading and tries to starts confrontational pointless debates. Often you are so off-topic and begin with baseless statements that rarely contain facts and many barely relate the the Boston sports teams. Oj is football player.... riiigght.... well this is a BASKETBALL forum, OJ last played football in the 80's and you sound racist in your post. What a winner. Added to that, you don't comment on any threads that you don't start yourself, don't respond unless someone agrees with you, have terrible grammer, use all uppercase lettering and !!!!! like a teenage girl and just drag everyone down with your inane ignorant drivel. I'll continue to point out the posts you make that fit the mold of what Imentioned above, which is most of them. If you actually start something decent maybe I'll give you credit for improving.

bravo rameakap!!!!   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    Well said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Ha!, dude your threads are mostly terrible I'm a 'newbie'? I have made almost 12,000 posts here in over 5 years. I don't mess around with or waste time on the gossipy ignorant trash you bring here daily with obnoxious attention seeking posts. You are like TMZ or grocery store Star magazine drivel. Some of the stuff you say makes me and others here clearly question your mental health. For every 1 person (newbies usually) that gets sucked into your shameless garbage, there is someone who points out how terrible you are. The long-time posters on the Sox-Celts-Pats sites here consider you to be a thorn in everyone side and a troll who wastes space, is misleading and tries to starts confrontational pointless debates. Often you are so off-topic and begin with baseless statements that rarely contain facts and many barely relate the the Boston sports teams. Oj is football player.... riiigght.... well this is a BASKETBALL forum, OJ last played football in the 80's and you sound racist in your post. What a winner. Added to that, you don't comment on any threads that you don't start yourself, don't respond unless someone agrees with you, have terrible grammer, use all uppercase lettering and !!!!! like a teenage girl and just drag everyone down with your inane ignorant drivel. I'll continue to point out the posts you make that fit the mold of what Imentioned above, which is most of them.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]COMRADE MORON, I will defend and speak on behalf of the AVENGER. First of, do you ever start any threads? YOu just seem to be a loudmouth reactor! I have seen a ton of responses from the Avenger on many threads of others on all forums. He just does not like to get involved in shouting matches with others. He comments where there's agreement and moves on. If he does not like a thread, he keeps on moving til he finds one he likes.

You on the other hand, must clearly hear voices that mandate that you stop in all his threads and spew your univited bile. I personally find the Avenger to be very engaging and always look forward to checking out those words of wisdom. SERIOUSLY, perhaps you can get in the arena and initiate a thread to show us all how much of a genius you really are. You have been around since 2006 with 12000 posts, yet I have NEVER noticed a thread of yours on ANY forum. Stop being a voyeur bystander and get in the game. I am sure the Avenger would have some constructive thoughts to share as may I! If you actually start something, maybe we'll give you credit for improving!

As a Contrarian, I have started many off-topic and on-topic threads like the one on Sandusky in the FOOTBALL area. So what? Who says they must all relate to what you want? You have the choice to ignore what does not appeal to you. Judging by the tons of responses and peeps the Avenger usually gets, he clearly is appealing to some people here. He's not for everyone, so what.. Who died and made you the King, Juror, and executioner here?

Lastly, I'm sure the reason the Avenger started this thread here and in the Pats area is because the people on these forums are more "open-minded" on such topics. I didn't see any similar threads on the bruins or Sox forums. If he wanted to be an attention wh0re as you so classily like to put it, he would have gone to the other sites most likely to maximize attention on his threads by maximizing their OUTRAGE rather than just having one moron constantly stalking his threads on these 2 boards in his usual self-righteous arrogant manner!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The people have spoken:

- I got name called right off, when i dared to disagree with her last post..
    now you are a harasser, youll be called a racist next.....or a sellout..

- bravo rameakap!!!!   

- Rameakap,
    Well said.

- Well  said!  
    Thought you enjoy this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Do you get it yet? go away. I only speak the truth when it comes to your trash

Oh and here are some Patriot fans comments from the same racist thread you double posted in your desperate grasp for attention:

-Great work CC...you've hit new lows of st#pidity

Look, I'm not sayin' OJ did it...ALL I'm sayin', Is that your sorta d#mb (that's my stance on this). 

-I own a dog it likes to eat cheese slices, chase a ball,and take a crap outside.Now CC I am not saying my dog is smarter than you, just maybe more focused.

- I've got a lamp shade that has the ability to redirect light to areas around my night stand and it also collects dust that otherwise would just land on said night stand. I'm fairly certain that this lamp shade has the ability to be more insightful and entertaining than CC, if not more intelligent.  (haha LOVE that one)

- C.C. how terrible is you're life that you spend so much time in a place where nobody can stand you? Get a life , job , gf ...

So when are you going to wake up and STOP POSTING THE TRASH??

NOBODY wants you here or wants to hear your opinion. Thats NINE people who can't stand your drivel, and your posts rarely even garner 10 replies.

FAIL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

BTW I start about 1 thread every week or 2 (I work 60 hours, have a wife, social life, etc) and those I start are on relevant topics related ONLY to the sports team whose forum I am on

Started one here earlier about the 3 seed

Started ones on the Pats board about Yermeiah Bell, trading Ocho once he restructured, several FA related topics etc.

I just prefer to search for someone else to have ACTUAL intelligent convo's with and who has a thread on a similar topic/idea than do what you do, which is try to lure people into the TRASH I write about with gossip mag titles and idiotic polls, !!!!!!! marks and all the other immature garbage you waste our time and space with

anyhow, the points have been made on you over and over, scream into the wind about me all you want, others have both complained and laughed at how ignorant/silly you are, you've been xposed and destroyed

regards

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts