PROUD OF KOBE.. HANDOUT to DURANT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PROUD OF KOBE.. HANDOUT to DURANT?

must say its admirable that kome is actually maturing. all he needed was 38 points to get the scoring title and get his legacy further enhanceD. noone remembers second place. this often becomes a great spectacle. remember when david robinson's teammates fed him the ball nonstop on the last day to guarantee the title over hakeem that season (or was it karl malone?). these are the kind of moments the old kobe lived for.with his injury, he could even excuse it as an opportunity to test things out. its a good sign to send to a bynum for his future. team first ALWAYS! i look forward to the celts beating them in this year's finals!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: PROUD OF KOBE.. HANDOUT to DURANT?

In Response to PROUD OF KOBE.. HANDOUT to DURANT?:
    must say its admirable that kome is actually maturing. all he needed was 38 points to get the scoring title and get his legacy further enhanceD. noone remembers second place. this often becomes a great spectacle. remember when david robinson's teammates fed him the ball nonstop on the last day to guarantee the title over hakeem that season (or was it karl malone?). these are the kind of moments the old kobe lived for.with his injury, he could even excuse it as an opportunity to test things out. its a good sign to send to a bynum for his future. team first ALWAYS! i look forward to the celts beating them in this year's finals!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Good post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

agree to a point. 

The real test of Kobe's selfishness will come in the playoffs, because he will have to defer to Bynum and Gasol if they hope to advance. 

If I were you I would not root for Lakers to get to the finals, that's the worst matchup of any team for us as long as Bynum is healthy....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: PROUD OF KOBE.. HANDOUT to DURANT?:
    agree to a point.  The real test of Kobe's selfishness will come in the playoffs, because he will have to defer to Bynum and Gasol if they hope to advance.  If I were you I would not root for Lakers to get to the finals, that's the worst matchup of any team for us as long as Bynum is healthy....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Very classy post my friend, very classy!!  I am definitely rooting against the Lakers as always. I think we could beat the Jazz, Mavs, and Clippers.

Go Celtics!!

Sections
Shortcuts