Proud of our Los Angeles Clippers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Proud of our Los Angeles Clippers.

Tonights thrashing of the Celtics felt every bit as good as if the Lakers had done it. We in Los Angeles are so fortunate to have two great teams, if one doesn't win, we have the other. Yes, it it very likely now that we will have a another NBA title in Los Angeles, one way or the other. The Celtics looked old and tired. They are in complete disarray and are going nowhere, having lost 5 of the last 7. The Lakers have won 6 of the last 7, and are just getting warmed up. If feels wonderful to be an LA basketball fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Proud of our Los Angeles Clippers.

Jumping off the bandwagon already, buffoon?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tonights thrashing of the Celtics felt every bit as good as if the Lakers had done it. We in Los Angeles are so fortunate to have two great teams, if one doesn't win, we have the other. Yes, it it very likely now that we will have a another NBA title in Los Angeles, one way or the other. The Celtics looked old and tired. They are in complete disarray and are going nowhere, having lost 5 of the last 7. The Lakers have won 6 of the last 7, and are just getting warmed up. If feels wonderful to be an LA basketball fan.

[/QUOTE]

Sure you are. Proud of your crosstown rivals being better by a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Pathetic.

"I don't care which team wins, I like the Lakers AND the Clippers"

Neither team wants a fan like you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

And you live right in the middle of it, don't ya Buff? How's it feel to live in a city with TWO NBA teams better than your own? Do you know how great it feels to wake up each day knowing one of our teams is competing today? The high flying Clippers and the mystery still surrounding the Lakers about whether they will turn things around . And all you have is "how much worse can it get?"

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

What a bunch of band wagon fans. When the clippers were the laughing stock of the NBA you couldn't get anybody in Staples. Now that you got a good team, not the Lakers everybody comes. Problem is that the Clippers haven't won anything yet. Still have to get through OKC and San Antonio. Lakers may not even make the playoffs. I'll give credit where credit is due. The Clippers are a very athletic team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to FURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And you live right in the middle of it, don't ya Buff? How's it feel to live in a city with TWO NBA teams better than your own? Do you know how great it feels to wake up each day knowing one of our teams is competing today? The high flying Clippers and the mystery still surrounding the Lakers about whether they will turn things around . And all you have is "how much worse can it get?"

[/QUOTE]

There is no mystery. you're an f' ing idiot. Get lost.

[/QUOTE]

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't get it.  By saying you root for two teams it makes you a loser. Anyone that played on the Lakers or the Clippers would denounce you as a fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the weather!!!  That's about it.  Everyone is a superficial bandwagon person out here........................like you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree, in that the Clippers are the new dynasty in LA....as I stated in an earlier post, I watched them from courtside when they were the old Buffalo Braves....I actually have a vested interest in them from back in my youth......they have taken over LA and the Lakers are an old sinking ship....if my Celtics can't win it this year (and I am certain they won't) then I am 100% on board with the Clippers...

Now if you are seriously comparing the major sports teams in these two cities...I give you this..

NBA....Boston 17 titles...LA 11 titles

NFL.....Boston/New England 3 titles (as recently as 2004)......LA 1 title (1951)

MLB....Boston 8 titles...LA/Anaheim...6 titles (that includes a second team...the Angels)

NHL....Boston 5 titles...LA 1 title

so, as far as the four major sports go.....

Boston teams have won 33 titles

LA teams have won 19 titles

I'm sure at this point you probably want to start talking college sports right.....?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the weather!!!  That's about it.  Everyone is a superficial bandwagon person out here........................like you!

[/QUOTE]

We also have a few buffoons running around, too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree, in that the Clippers are the new dynasty in LA....as I stated in an earlier post, I watched them from courtside when they were the old Buffalo Braves....I actually have a vested interest in them from back in my youth......they have taken over LA and the Lakers are an old sinking ship....if my Celtics can't win it this year (and I am certain they won't) then I am 100% on board with the Clippers...

Now if you are seriously comparing the major sports teams in these two cities...I give you this..

NFL.....Boston/New England 3 titles (as recently as 2004)......LA 1 title (1951)

MLB....Boston 8 titles...LA/Anaheim...6 titles (that includes a second team...the Angels)

I'm sure at this point you probably want to start talking college sports right.....?

[/QUOTE]

Los Angeles didn't even have major sports teams until the '50's, so how can you compare? The Red Sox went, what, a hundred years between titles? The Celtics have done what in the last quarter century? The Pats won their titles representing New England, not Boston. They haven't even played in Boston for those titles. Duke, you are an old relic, just like your city. And the Clippers represent us, not you. They thrashed your team and  your jus trying to assuage your broken spirit.  The Celtics are done, and have been done for a very long time. And you, Hedley and others are just p*ssed that we have to teams still thriving. There are still great expectatiions with the Lakers but the consensus is that the Cs are a one of the big dissappointment of the the season. They were expected to be right there with Miami, now they are in shambles.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Los Angeles didn't even have major sports teams until the '50's, so how can you compare? The Red Sox went, what, a hundred years between titles? The Celtics have done what in the last quarter century? The Pats won their titles representing New England, not Boston. They haven't even played in Boston for those titles. Duke, you are an old relic, just like your city. And the Clippers represent us, not you. They thrashed your team and  your jus trying to assuage your broken spirit.  The Celtics are done, and have been done for a very long time. And you, Hedley and others are just p*ssed that we have to teams still thriving. There are still great expectatiions with the Lakers but the consensus is that the Cs are a one of the big dissappointment of the the season. They were expected to be right there with Miami, now they are in shambles.

[/QUOTE]

I live in LA and believe you don't.  Clipper fans hate the lakers as much as Celtics fans you fool.  If you don't know that you haven't been to a Clipper game.  Clippers fans are not Laker fans get it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I live in LA and believe you don't.  Clipper fans hate the lakers as much as Celtics fans you fool.  If you don't know that you haven't been to a Clipper game.  Clippers fans are not Laker fans get it!

[/QUOTE]

+1

I live in LA as well and I know ZERO Clips fans who like the lakers, and ZERO lakers fans who like the Clips - most lakers fans I know refer to them as "their annoying little cousin".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure we'll talk about college sports, but before that, fact and logic aren't your strong suit either.

Los Angeles won 2 NFL titles: 1951 for the Rams and 1983 for the Raiders. That's the Los Angeles Raiders for you uninformed.

Since you count New England for the NFL, how can you ignore Anaheim for the Ducks in 2007?

That's 21 for the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL.

Now for college sports, since there is no rule saying we can't count college sports, of course I'll play with the rule that favors us, instead of the rule that favors you.

UCLA - 12 (11 in basketball, 1 in football)

USC - 11 in football

That's a total of 44 championships...

You sure can tell me how Boston schools fared in the two major college sports.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Holy Smoke,  I never thought my fellow Laker fans would stoop so low.  Funny until last year the Clippers have been auto W to the Lakers and the fans of the Lakers looked down on them like dog $hit on your shoe.  Now they are our "other team"  .  Give me a break.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

yes, I missed on the Raiders and the Ducks....my bad....but the Angels play in Aneheim (I'm told it's around a 45 minute drive on a good day).....the Pats play in Foxborough which is about the same distance from Boston...

Good point in that the East Coast has a longer "sports history"......actually, I don't even know why I am arguing this point with you....trash talking cities is a little childish....I really shouldn't have bothered to comment...again, my bad....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]

yes, I missed on the Raiders and the Ducks....my bad....but the Angels play in Aneheim (I'm told it's around a 45 minute drive on a good day).....the Pats play in Foxborough which is about the same distance from Boston...

Good point in that the East Coast has a longer "sports history"......actually, I don't even know why I am arguing this point with you....trash talking cities is a little childish....I really shouldn't have bothered to comment...again, my bad....

[/QUOTE]

childish is right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  You can't be a real fan of both teams that represent your city.  It is like saying that I am a Yankees fan and Mets fan or NY Giants fan and NY Jets fan.  It just doesn't make any sense.  You are a fan of one team or the other, not both.  In Boston we don't have a choice, but other cities do and they aren't fans of both teams.  I have family that lives in Chicago and have always been Cubs fans.   Even though, they haven't won anything in a while, a true fan is always a fan of that team. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I live in LA.  Clippers/Fakers, Dodgers/Angels, Kings/Ducks, Rams/Raiders...share no common fans.  Less than 1% would probably fall into the category and that would be for bandwagon purposes when one team is winning.

UCLA/USC...I hate them both.  UCLA always dodged the good west coast teams like UNLV, LMU(Hank Gather's days), LBSU, and other local DI teams when they were good.

UCLA haven't done anything in any sports recently.  USC won a few titles recently, but absolutely sucks in basketball.

No So Cal person is a fan of both USC and UCLA either. 

This is a one or the other town.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

childish is right.

[/QUOTE]
    About as childish as your 9-3 head to head as a bs barometer of whose the best franchise, when the Celtics don't show enough and will never show up enough in the finals to give the Lakers any chance of chnging that. And your never ending harangue about punishing the Lakers for making it to the finals much more often than the Celtics but having a lower win percentage. In fact, the Lakers make it to the finals as often as the rest of the league combined.