Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard

So Sorry, no link. Maybe this explainns last nights walloping by the Celts...Howard is quoted as saying: " If you cant beat em, join em". Dwight seemed upset by the Pierce for Gasol talk of last week. Howard said: Gasol is overrated, cant wear my jockstrap...". LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard

I would not hang your hat on this observation here.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I also heard that DH has been peppering BB about the Celtic culture....hmmm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]I also heard that DH has been peppering BB about the Celtic culture....hmmm
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Apparently DH also indicated he may be in love with an unnamed Boston dancer...
    ...just a matter of time until the deal will go down?

it may be fate, kismet, inevitable. Or pure fiction, so, LOLOL ( :

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

I prefer Gasol. howard horrible

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dewey and Ortiz.

Who are you sources?  Nobody else is talking about this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]Dewey and Ortiz. Who are you sources?  Nobody else is talking about this.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I don't believe this thread either.  I haven't seen or heard anything about Howard wanting to play for the Celtics.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]I prefer Gasol. howard horrible
    Posted by santafesino[/QUOTE]

Gasol is good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]I prefer Gasol. howard horrible
    Posted by santafesino[/QUOTE]

Cocaine is a helluva drug. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : I don't believe this thread either.  I haven't seen or heard anything about Howard wanting to play for the Celtics.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

miamiherald.com/nbascuttlebutt/howardbsbsbsbs.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : miamiherald.com/nbascuttlebutt/howardbsbsbsbs.com
    Posted by DeweyCBoston[/QUOTE]

This thread is total bs, it is a spoof, HAHA, "i dont believe this thread, thats great ( :

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/your_morning_dump_dwight_howard_is_asking_about_the_boston_culture/9510551

I did'nt say he demanded a trade to boston... I said he was asking about the culture...you figure it out...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : This thread is total bs, it is a spoof, HAHA, "i dont believe this thread, thats great ( :

Posted by DeweyCBoston[/QUOTE]
    I hoped you enjoyed your spoof. It only confused me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/your_morning_dump_dwight_howard_is_asking_about_the_boston_culture/9510551 I did'nt say he demanded a trade to boston... I said he was asking about the culture...you figure it out...

Thanks for the link.  I suppose that he may have some interest.  At least he was inquiring about what it is like in Boston.  That is a good sign. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Is that even a credible site?  They need to take some media credentials away from folks.  The title of this thread is misleading.  Howard is coming to Boston unless he is in the opposing teams uniform!  If he can't lead Orlando to a title, what make you think he can even do it in Boston?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He knows the Celtics will have cap space.  It's in his interest to have multiple options as a pending FA.  Even if he wants to go to LA or Jersey, why not up the competition to get him?   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]He knows the Celtics will have cap space.  It's in his interest to have multiple options as a pending FA.  Even if he wants to go to LA or Jersey, why not up the competition to get him?   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

I agree that if Howard isn't traded soon, why not consider signing with the Celtics.  Maybe it doesn't mean much to some, but Boston is a great sports town with a lot of loyal fans.  It does matter to some players.  I have heard this comment from many professional athletes that play for Boston teams. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : I agree that if Howard isn't traded soon, why not consider signing with the Celtics.  Maybe it doesn't mean much to some, but Boston is a great sports town with a lot of loyal fans.  It does matter to some players.  I have heard this comment from many professional athletes that play for Boston teams. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    There is no better town for sports.  Doc should send Bill Russell to Orlando and have him tell Dwight how much better Boston is now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Agreed..and I have never lived in Boston, (live in California) but would love to spend a year or two there...take in the Celtic mystique..or at least atttend a game... I told my wife the other day, that when i pass on, I want to be creamated and spread my ashes on the parquet floor.
    Whooahhh!!!...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : There is no better town for sports.  Doc should send Bill Russell to Orlando and have him tell Dwight how much better Boston is now.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that if Dwight isn't traded that Doc and Danny will try to do whatever they can to convince Dwight that he should consider signing with the Celtics.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Psst- Miami Herald: " I want to be a Celtic now" Dwight Howard : I'm in love with a Boston dancer too....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Me too, unfortunately I cant play the post like Howrd!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed..and I have never lived in Boston, (live in California) but would love to spend a year or two there...take in the Celtic mystique..or at least atttend a game... I told my wife the other day, that when i pass on, I want to be creamated and spread my ashes on the parquet floor. Whooahhh!!!...

Well then, Howard will be welcome at the fleet center IN GREEN!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Doc was putting an idea in Howard's head when he sent Howard out with the Big 4 at the All Star Game. And don't you think Bass is feeding his buddy all kinds of info, just as Baby and Wafer are doing now? Don't you think Howard took something positive away with how the Celtics treated Baby last Monday night?

It all adds up to a sell job that has started subtlely and will increase as we get closer to free agency. Doesn't mean that Celtics will get him, but they're going to try IMO.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

The thought of that choke artist thug in a Celtics uniform makes my skin crawl. What a waste of  salary cap space that would be.

He has pretty much proven that he wilts under pressure and has the LeBron gene in him. He's a side kick. They would still need a Dwayne Wade type to do all the scoring and to carry the team. Dwight is not, and never will be, a franchise player.  

Sections
Shortcuts