PT for the bench tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

PT for the bench tonight

I just don't see how KG, RA and PP can finish strongly without significant bench minutes being played.  JON has shown he has game, and he has contributed productive minutes, demonstrating he can be an inside presence.  Unfortunately, Doc chose to sit him for the entire fourth period in game four.  He needs to be on the floor.  The pundits have stated that Krstic has given them nothing, but how can he from his position on the pine?  Same with Wafer.  Don't run the starters into the ground and we can win this one.  If we have to go out tonight, let's do it as a team, not as seven or eight guys.  I know it is Doc's MO to not play the subs, but it would seem he has no choice at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: PT for the bench tonight

As soon as Doc brought KG back in in the fourth for Green, everything went to sh!t.  The bench did their job tonight, with Nenad making a big contribution.  Too bad Doc had to go back to his formula and bring the weary legs back in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Our bench scored over 30!!!!!!!  What more did you want?  This falls on Doc for going away from a line up that was working.  I have never called out Doc, but I'm blaming him for not going with a healthy point gaurd versus Rondo and changing the line up that was rolling late in the 3rd quarter....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

It's been Doc's MO from the beginning.  Always has to finish with his starters (if healthy) on the floor regardless of how well the subs are playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: PT for the bench tonight:
    [QUOTE]It's been Doc's MO from the beginning.  Always has to finish with his starters (if healthy) on the floor regardless of how well the subs are playing.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    Yes, that is weird.
    Time for a new coach methinks.

Sections
Shortcuts