Put up or shut up Dud

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Put up or shut up Dud

In Response to Re: What is the latest with Shaq? : Latest that I have heard is practice on Friday and then reinjure it against the Heat on Sunday.... then day to day until the ECF.... then well it won't matter because well after game 7 against the Heat, the Cs will start their longest offseason they have had since the BIG 3 were brought together......
    Posted b...  y TheDUDDER

You  are so sure of the Heat winning..  how a bout a little wager to back up your hot air... I think the Celts will win the series....   so if celts win   then you dont write anything about Rondo on this board ///   no remarks no sarcasm,  no degredation just no worda about Rondo at all....  for 6 months....    If the heat win I will not say a word about you on this board , no insults, no pointing out your inconsistancies or making fun of your stupid insistance that Devin Harris would be better for the Celtics than Rondo, or poining out that your father in law must be a vary patient and polite man indeed to put up with your condescending and idiotic analogies  to explain NBA playoff basketball,,,  lol  poor guy...    anyway, I will go cold turkey on all dudder refereces on this board....    no matter how stupid your posts.....  I will hold it all inside for six months,     

But here is another prediction...   you will ignore this challenge just like the other similar challenges you have ignored...   because you are so full of BS and  you really do get pleasure of puking your drivvle all over this board....   and can't bear to think of a day without expressing your twisted man love/hatred of  Rondo.      Because this challenge / wager is REAL and you are a fraud. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Put up or shut up Dud

Dud is twisted. as Jump ball said...

He is only for the team that plays the Celtics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Put up or shut up Dud:
    Dud is twisted. as Jump ball said... He is only for the team that plays the Celtics.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

dud is a fud  packer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Wasting your breathe.  Dud only focuses on anti-Rondo threads.

As Always,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

video, thicken the sauce a little

how about $100 to your favorite charity from doodoo after the Celts dismantle Miami and vice versa

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Instead of this macho silliness about calling other posters out, how about trying the IGNORE option instead.

BDC works better that way... and everyone gets to have his say.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from green-mtn-boy. Show green-mtn-boy's posts

dud only goes away after we win. dont worry he'll go. it just takes another title. he vanished for sooooo long the last time.

Sections
Shortcuts