Putting It on Record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Putting It on Record

I'm tired of hearing that the Cs should be 12-0.

Let's put it on record Celtic fans, how many wins will the Celtics get this season? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Re: Putting It on Record

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm hoping for around 60 Fierce. That was my prediction just before the season started and I'm sticking with it.  I think that is not out of the question. 60 wins is playing at about a .740 to .750 percentage if my off the top of my head math is right. The C's are playing @ .750 now. Keep up this rate and things will be good. However they haven't had the West coast road trips yet. The C's have been playing well if I recall correctly when heading out west the past 3 seasons.
        I'm optimistic. Last nights stinker was just one game. Overall the C's have looked good thus far. Hopefully once J.O and Perk are back, our interior game will improve even more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Putting It on Record:
    [QUOTE]I'm tired of hearing that the Cs should be 12-0. Let's put it on record Celtic fans, how many wins will the Celtics get this season? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

50 and 32, playing .500 ball the second half of the season.

Why does this prediction seem so very familiar?

Deja Vu? 

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

I'd say their probably good for 55 wins - Doc first and foremost, must make sure these guys are healthy and ready to go come playoff time,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

59-13

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Oops 59-23

If they're going to lose games they should win and win games that are tough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I don't care how many wins they have as long as they hoist the trophy in June. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Putting It on Record:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Putting It on Record : 50 and 32, playing .500 ball the second half of the season. Why does this prediction seem so very familiar? Deja Vu?  Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

ugh Puddin continues to VOMIT on this board, why does he even bother rooting for the team... his hatred of Rondo and blind ignorance to the sport sicken me

If this club stays healthy there is no way they have less than 60 wins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I believe if we stay healthy sixty wins will be no problem maybe even better.  The problem is as you can see today this team may have injury problems most of the year.  So with that in mind sixty is not in the bag at all.  We are the best though so if healthy playoff time we will can overcome any obstacle and win the whole thing.  The reason they are a better team this year if healthy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The loss to Toronto is an indication that the Celtics will not be getting 60 wins this year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Its ok Fierce we still have 1 more loss left for the month... as long as we beat ATl it'll be ok right??? 

Sections
Shortcuts