Question about CAP SPACE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Question about CAP SPACE

In Response to Re: Question about CAP SPACE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question about CAP SPACE : KG is not a $5m/year player. That's an insult. KG deserves $8-9m for 2 years. Boston will probably have to choose between Bass and Green. Thompson won't come cheap. So, Boston is going to use up all of their cap space in 1 year with players that are barely starters? The following year Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Bynum and Howard could all be UFA's.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Why do you care anyway?  You need to leave now!  NO ONE takes you remotely seriously after your no back to back in the playoff comments!!!  I already said I think KG will retire - that's another 8-9 mill off the books, according to you!
    How do you know Thompson won't come cheap?  Link?
    How do you know KG won't take 5 mill?  You know, as we all know, nothing!!  Stick to the lakers, please!!  Do you still think we are playing ATL in this round??  Ever get tired of getting stomped on??
    Sessions is the one who won't come cheap - you know, the guy you said would EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists for the lakers!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question about CAP SPACE : Why do you care anyway?  You need to leave now!  NO ONE takes you remotely seriously after your no back to back in the playoff comments!!!  I already said I think KG will retire - that's another 8-9 mill off the books, according to you! How do you know Thompson won't come cheap?  Link? How do you know KG won't take 5 mill?  You know, as we all know, nothing!!  Stick to the lakers, please!!  Do you still think we are playing ATL in this round??  Ever get tired of getting stomped on?? Sessions is the one who won't come cheap - you know, the guy you said would EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists for the lakers!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Reasonably, why would KG retire?
    He is playing his best ball probably since 2008.
    Sorry, I mis-typed when I wrote Atlanta and not Philly.
    Please forgive me for that huge error...
    Stomped on? I am the most popular person on this forum...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question about CAP SPACE : Reasonably, why would KG retire? He is playing his best ball probably since 2008. Sorry, I mis-typed when I wrote Atlanta and not Philly. Please forgive me for that huge error... Stomped on? I am the most popular person on this forum...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

http://www.celticstown.com/2012/05/11/kevin-garnett-hints-at-retirement-some-friends-think-he-will/

http://duelingcouches.blogspot.com/2012/05/kevin-garnett-retiring.html

Unless you don't think Jackie McMullen is a good "source."