Question about Vitor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truthsaint. Show truthsaint's posts

Question about Vitor

I don't get to follow the Celtics as closely as I'd like to. Is Vitor hurt or merely in the doghouse? His minutes seem to have drastically declned...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Question about Vitor

He's not very good.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

he has the raw material.  the best part is he can move his feet and he has good hands and SOME agilty taking it up.  plus, he can shoot.  IF he can put that together into something cohesive he can play in the NBA.  Can anyone name a 5 guy who had the raw materials and turned it into something solid?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to truthsaint's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get to follow the Celtics as closely as I'd like to. Is Vitor hurt or merely in the doghouse? His minutes seem to have drastically declned...

[/QUOTE]

I think Vitor has some skills but I do not think he has the heart to succeed in the NBA. I remember Mike Gorman saying after Coach Stevens told him that he was starting {his first NBA start}, he just shrugged his shoulders and said OK. Really? He is pretty skilled on the Offensive end and "has" shown glimpses of being a decent shot blocker when he wants to but you cannot teach heart and I think that is what he lacks. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Vitor is not yet ready to be logging minutes in the NBA.  He needs extensive time in the D-League to learn the nuances of the game.  Nothing against him - he just doesn't know the NBA game well enough to be a contibuting member right now.

With a whole lot of work, he could develop into a serviceable backup someday.

But now is not that day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vitor is not yet ready to be logging minutes in the NBA.  He needs extensive time in the D-League to learn the nuances of the game.  Nothing against him - he just doesn't know the NBA game well enough to be a contibuting member right now.

With a whole lot of work, he could develop into a serviceable backup someday.

But now is not that day.

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you and Cmo....Faux Hawk needs to be playing the NBA style every day and night....raw talent..yes, but it's very raw and needs to be honed...a stint in the D league might either fire him up or end the dream, depends entirely on him....

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Mel, maybe sending him to the D-League and the threat of ending his chance to play in the NBA will wake him up? I tell you what though, if he goes to the D-League and Rondo as well {Brooks already there} I sure would like to see a scrimmage between the C's and Red Claws.. Odds maybe even? LOL!

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts