Question for season ticket holders - who is on your 01/05 Spurs ticket?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpride32. Show greenpride32's posts

Question for season ticket holders - who is on your 01/05 Spurs ticket?

My season ticket books have 4 tickets per page, with KG, Allen, Rondo, and Pierce going left to right.  My Spurs tickets for 01/05 have Rondo on them.  A buddy wanted to go the Spurs game since that's his favorite team so I go out and get another pair.  Tickets looked fine, that is until I put them down next to my original pair.  The one glaring difference is these tickets have Allen on them and not Rondo.  Any chance these are fakes?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpride32. Show greenpride32's posts

Re: Question for season ticket holders - who is on your 01/05 Spurs ticket?

Ah good point.  When I first made the discovery I really couldn't think of any reason the printing could be different; even though the tickets look legitimate.  But that is a very reasonable explanation.   There's no way the 1/2 sesaon tickets would have the same printing unless they inserted blanks for the games you don't get.   Can anyone with half season confirm?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveStigmatic. Show SteveStigmatic's posts

POssible Trades?

Rip Hamiltion of the Pistions wants out according to yahoo news...
    Gerald Wallace is up for grabs. Steve Nash could be up for dibs...
    does anyone see a clear solution to make our GREAT team better
    I mean I know everyone wnats to trade Big Baby but truthfully he's vitual to this team... everyone sees flaws in Rondo but which all star would make the most sense for the right trade??

Sections
Shortcuts