Question of the day?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Question of the day?

In Response to Question of the day?:
    [QUOTE]Who was the President of the United States when the Boston Celtics last won back to back to championships? Don't hurt yourself.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

I am guessing this is the time frame when you and Mary Jane first met and became inseparable buds!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Who was president when our beloved Lakers last won back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back championships? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Question of the day?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question of the day? : Not exactly sure, as I was not alive either, but it was either Nixon or Lyndon Johnson. How embarassing is that? Ugh!!

It's not very when you have won more titles than any francise in the NBA. A team like that deserves to rest on it's laurels. 

but the real question is when have the Lakers ever been so dominant they have won 9 titles in a row? Many of them against my beloved lakers. with ten teams in the league the Lakers couldn't manage that kind of dominace. It truly hurts. I wish we were as great as the Celtics.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question of the day? : Anyone ever tried to work out why Boston has never gone back to back in the modern era? I'm guessing mental toughness to repeat is part of it but would welcome your thoughts Green.
    Posted by The Big4[/QUOTE]

Sadly you are mistaken my frined. our beloved lakers haven't ever won 4 titles in a row. or five or six or seven. it's just sad to think how many titles the Celtics have taken from us. If only we were as good as they are. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question of the day? : Bill Russell would take a bus, but when in Boston, he was always made to sit at the back. Very shameful of the Bostonians. It really is no wonder he hated his time there. Ugh!

He not only took the buss. Rumopur has it he ate jerry west's heart on it for dinner. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In celebration of the Celtics last back to back championships, Boston residents decided to start throwing tea off of boats. What a way to party, huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Reading three Lakers trolls chatting each other up is kind of like watching people fishing.  YAWN.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question of the day? : Boston is a very bad place to live. It stinks like fish. The winters are horrid. The women look like overweight men, and did I mention the city smells like fish? It is just gloomy and suicides are on the rise. Superstar NBA players just don't like it here. Heck, even Bill Russell despised the city and the racism it is known for. I long to witness my team win back to back titles, but will just have to go down to the nursing home to listen to the old timers talk of those days where there less than 10 teams in the league and opposing players rode together to the games. Ugh!!!

You don't have to go to a nursing home for that, just read what old Duke posts here. Outdated, archaic trash.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Question of the day?": [QUOTE]In celebration of the Celtics last back to back championships, Boston residents decided to start throwing tea off of boats. What a way to party, huh? Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE] A true measure of Laker fan intellegence! Somebody skipped history class to go visit their buddy Doobie!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Go Green exposed! A picture of Go Green extracted from LA Laker website!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Go Green exposed! A picture of Go Green extracted from LA Laker website!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Question of the Day Go Green (picture below)! How is your pet cat?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question of the day? : Would you like an autograph kid? As you are obviously obsessed.

Sure Dr. Evil....I mean Go Green!

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts