Question?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Question?

Every game the announcer talk how we are dominating on points in the paint. Yet every game we get out shot on free throws.  I went back 14 games and we were out shot ever game but one against the Raptors.  I got tired of looking but I got the feeling it was basically the same the games before. This doesn't make any sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Question?

The whistle is not blowing when we are in the paint. Are those points in the paint driving lay ups, dunks or fade aways? If you go soft in the paint there is no whistle....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: Question?

In Response to Question?:
    [QUOTE]Every game the announcer talk how we are dominating on points in the paint. Yet every game we get out shot on free throws.  I went back 14 games and we were out shot ever game but one against the Raptors.  I got tired of looking but I got the feeling it was basically the same the games before. This doesn't make any sense.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]It is weird.  Honestly, it seems like the refs - but, we shoot a lot of layups around the basket that are uncontested because of ball movement and interior passing and most teams don't do that.  Many of those fouls are also on offensive rebounds - a lot of fouls happen in that situation.  We also foul Howard as a standard under the basket - as for this game anyway.  So, those points don't end up in the stat line for points in the paint, and pad the free throw line.  

Sections
Shortcuts