Quiiiis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Quiiiis

Wow that was scary.... prayers go out to him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Quiiiis

Could be some kind of nerve injury if his neck was snapped. Maybe even a whiplash.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I hope Quis is okay. When I saw it in real time, I didn't think it was that severe. Freak accident.

Hopefully just a bad stinger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

I hope the best for quis !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

I hope he's okay. Guess we have to wait till Postgame
    Gotta Win this one for him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the dude has some bad luck.  he got a concussion last year on a nearly identical juke move

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Bruised spinal cord.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

On the post game show Danny and a Doctor said that Quise has a bruised spinal cord. They expect him to be out for at least a month and maybe two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Quis is out a month per Ainge and Dr. McKeon. He's had problems with his spine in the past.

Ainge will probably have to make a move since we have no backup SF now. We were dropping like flies today but got the win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Quiiiis:
    Quis is out a month per Ainge and Dr. McKeon. He's had problems with his spine in the past. Ainge will probably have to make a move since we have no backup SF now. We were dropping like flies today but got the win.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Could be more than just a month. The spinal cord is something you take seriously.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Man I hope for a quick and full recovery for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Thank God Marquis is ok. That was a close call. I'm sure happy that his injury isn't anything permanent. Neck injuries are very scary. You could see the concern on the team and management's faces when Marquis was down. The C's are a team that care about each other.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Bruised spinal cord.  That's a new one on me (probably similar to a concussion).  Out a least a month, so it's gotta be serious.  Glad he can move his arms and legs.  Wonder what long term prognosis will be vis a vis his basketball career.
    As he's our backup SF, I wonder if this is gonna force DA's hand.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from donquique. Show donquique's posts

I knew this was good to be true. Quis seems to be made out of plastic. I hope he is ok and that he can come back strong. A deal for avery is not out of the question to get a backup SF.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I knew this was good to be true. Quis seems to be made out of plastic. I hope he is ok and that he can come back strong. A deal for avery is not out of the question to get a backup SF.
    Posted by donquique

We definitely need a backup for Paul Pierce.  Just not sure who would be traded or who we would acquire.  I also really hope that Rasheed returns to the Celtics. He also could be a great help to this team for the remainder of the season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Quis is out a month per Ainge and Dr. McKeon. He's had problems with his spine in the past. Ainge will probably have to make a move since we have no backup SF now. We were dropping like flies today but got the win.
    Posted by BiasLewis

So you think personel is important now..  earlier this week you were all about the team defense containing Lebron, and dismissing some of others discussion of brining in Battier..

I think this could be a blessing in disguise if Ainge trades for a rugged 3 man.  Posey would fit in nicely as he is hitting the pine now with Vogel running out the young kids.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

James Posey is 34 years old and is only averaging 5.1 ppg, 35% FG% and 33% 3pt FG%. In other words the Celtics can do better. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

James Posey is 34 years old and is only averaging 5.1 ppg, 35% FG% and 33% 3pt FG%. In other words the Celtics can do better. 
    Posted by P34

Posey knows the system has little value to the Pacers now.   Not the best, on a downslide of his career.  keep in mind the Celts have little if anything to offer.   Posey wouldn't cost much and could give 12-18 minutes of effort a night. He'd also space the floor, something Quis never did.  Still want Battier though...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Posted by donquique

Quis seems to be made out of plastic is a totally inappropriate remark to make in these circumstances. I`m sure he`s sorry that his injury inconveniences you. He`ll probably apologize when he gets out of the hospital.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The good news is it sounds like Quis is gonna be ok. Hopefully he can still play basketball. If theyre saying 1-2months, sounds like his career can continue.

Too bad, Quis having a good season and gives us a low post presence and good defense. Now what? I dont think Wafer is the answer, hes a 2, not a 3.

Seems everytime we get one back, we lose another. Ainge may have to pick up someone, it may be Posey. Not like we have alot of options.

Sections
Shortcuts