R the HEAT the dirtiest team in the league.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

R the HEAT the dirtiest team in the league.....

I would have to so yes, they are the dirtiest by far. And I think they are finally or will finally start being exposed for it. Don't confuse dirty with physical(there is a huge difference). The Bulls are a physical team. But the Heat, they are just dirty. 

Too many times they "accidentally" did something. No way Cole's forearm shiver to West's groin was accidental. No way DWade breaking Kobe's nose was accidental. No way DWade taking down Rondo was accidental. This HEAT team is very dirty and I think it will catch up with them and bite them in their own arsssssss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: R the HEAT the dirtiest team in the league.....

The Heat may arguably be the dirtiest team. No argument that Wade is the dirtiest player. When do officials start calling this guy on all the crap he pulls?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

So let me get this straight, the Heat are dirty, get all the ref calls and are a bunch of prima donnas? I thought we were talking basketball and not New England Patriot Football Tongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wade is not only dirty, but he's a crybaby on those rare occasions he "commits" a foul.  (something he'll never admit to)  Case in point is his highly mature jumping and stomping after fouling out of the last game.

Battier plays very hard.....bordering on dirty.  But he had that rep before he got to MIA.

MEBron?  He should never foul out of a game...................just ask him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Wade is not only dirty, but he's a crybaby on those rare occassions he "commits" a foul.  (something he'll never admit to)  Case in point is his highly mature jumping and stomping after fouling out of the last game.

Battier plays very hard.....bordering on dirty.  But he had that rep before he got to MIA.

it makes me happy to see Miami basketball makes you sad

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Wade is not only dirty, but he's a crybaby on those rare occassions he "commits" a foul.  (something he'll never admit to)  Case in point is his highly mature jumping and stomping after fouling out of the last game.

Typical loser response from a loser.....................I couldn't care less about the MIA Heat.  I didn't watch the game, I saw that mature act on the highlights.  I don't watch the Heat, unless they are playing the Celtics.  I WILL watch the Finals this year, if SAS are in it - to root for them.  But I don't ever watch the Heat.........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Typical loser response from a loser.....................I couldn't care less about the MIA Heat.  I didn't watch the game, I saw that mature act on the highlights.  I don't watch the Heat, unless they are playing the Celtics.  I WILL watch the Finals this year, if SAS are in it - to root for them.  But I don't ever watch the Heat.........

You seem to have an awful negative opinion of a team you never watch. You also comment frequently in threads where the Heat are mentioned. I think you are obsessed with trying to care less about about a team you do care about. If only because they are the best team in the league and have a bunch of interesting things about them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You seem to have an awful negative opinion of a team you never watch. You also comment frequently in threads where the Heat are mentioned. I think you are obsessed with trying to care less about about a team you do care about. If only because they are the best team in the league and have a bunch of interesting things about them.

I only post on Heat threads to annoy you - the front runner - and it works - so stick it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I also never watch Miami unless they are playing the Celtics.  I will only watch the NBA finals if Miami isn't playing, which is very unlikely.  I enjoy watching the playoffs but dislike Miami so much that I won't watch the games.  I have never felt this way about another NBA team and have watched the NBA for quite a few years. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I only post on Heat threads to annoy you - the front runner - and it works - so stick it!

I'm a Marlins, Dolphins, Panthers and Canes fan as well. My cousin pitches for the Pittsburgh Pirates making me a de-facto Bucs fan. And I'm a front runner? What reality do you live in?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

On his putback that tied the game, Bosh came in from out of bonds and pushed hs man hard in the back; not dirty, but a foul.....that was not called....the refs were letting everything go at that point, so the blame reallly goes with the Pacer player for not boxing out with whatever it took on his part. The groin shot on West was pretty nasty though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

So let me get this straight, the Heat are dirty, get all the ref calls and are a bunch of prima donnas? I thought we were talking basketball and not New England Patriot Football Tongue Out

So you're bringing football into this to try to support whatever point you're attempting to make? Weak. The truth is most NBA players are prima donas. That's not the issue here. If you can't see that Miami has been the benificiary of favorable calls all season long, it's because you have been watching with a homer's eyes.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Just watche the Battier knee to the groin of Hibbert. That was another seemingly intentional shot to the grown, AND THAT'S DIRTY. Simply put, hitting the other guy in the balls (they don't wear cups in hoops right) is pretty sick and very dirty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'm a Marlins, Dolphins, Panthers and Canes fan as well. My cousin pitches for the Pittsburgh Pirates making me a de-facto Bucs fan. And I'm a front runner? What reality do you live in?

Ah, you only post on here after a Heat win................THAT makes you a front-runner - DUH!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The only way you could find a team as dirty as the Heat, is if 5 Atrest played for another team!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

We shall see tonight if the dirty play continues. Which I am sure it will. If the Heat are supposed to have all this talent, then why do they resort to such disgraceful basketball tactics JIMMY42? I see a fight brewing if this keeps up on the court......

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

They are a dirty team particularly Wade. I can't stand how the refs prop them up with bogus calls against their opponents and ignore obvious fouls against them (Miami). Just saw Lebron James commit a foul yet the foul (technical) was called on Sam Young(Indiana).  Unbelievable. Can't help but think of game 2 of last years ECF's when the refs carried Miami over Boston thus giving Miami the series.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Refs made a million bad calls last night as well as letting Wades "accidental elbow smash" into the temple of that Pacer go unnoticed. How many times we gonna see an offensive player go virtually untouched and still get a whistle???

I was also disgusted watching  Heat players FLOP around like fish laying on the boardwalk..Wade and Bosh in particular.. I mean why do they have this anti flopping rule and not fine players??? ....and why dont they review some of these flops during games, correct the call and give the flopper a "T"????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

On that one drive to the basket by LeBron when a foul was called, Barkley said he had been kissed harder than that. Pacers could easily be up 2 games now and heading home. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win this series. The Heat have no one who can stop Hibbert, and if they get good games from Hill and Stephenson they will be hard to beat!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Wade's flying elbow shiver to Stephenson's temple should be reviewed by the league; he should be called in to describe what happened. A temple shot like that can knock a man out and/or cause concussion. It looked intentional and the league should make a sincere effort to get to the bottom of it. Two nasty groin shots in game 1 and a flying elbow to the head in game 2; that's a pattern because it's on consecutive games in a high stakes situation and it is unusual to see on the basketball court. Nothing random and therefore very unlikely that the Heat's players' actions are "accidential". They are trying to win through injuring the other team, which goes way beyond physical intimidation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

On that one drive to the basket by LeBron when a foul was called, Barkley said he had been kissed harder than that. Pacers could easily be up 2 games now and heading home. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win this series. The Heat have no one who can stop Hibbert, and if they get good games from Hill and Stephenson they will be hard to beat!!

The refs whistle can stop anyone... one or two early fouls change the entire game. Refs can easily tip the scales very discreetly with fouls on a key player... then call rest of game good and everyone says they called a fair game

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wade has gotten to the point of falling to the ground nearly every time he goes inside.  I don't understand they continue to let Wade get by with obvious flagrant stuff every year with no repercussions.  Battier  takes Hibbert down late in the game.  Anyone notice that Miller 3 pt shot,  goes straight up and his legs are together,  while in the air his legs just spilt trying to hit the defender.  Nothing was called but should have been.

All this acting like someone hit the heat in the head with a hammer is ridiculous.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I'm sorry but DWade should be suspended for the elbow to the head. I don't see how that was accidental.