R the HEAT the dirtiest team in the league.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: R the HEAT the dirtiest team in the league.....

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I'm sorry but DWade should be suspended for the elbow to the head. I don't see how that was accidental.

No way all these types of incidents on the court by one team are accidental. Of course he should have been at least whistled for a foul. And it should be reviewed, but since it was Dwade and no foul was called it won't even be brought up.

I wish one announcer would at least call it like it is when these accidents happen. I am sick of all the praise all game for one team. And I hope the Pacers win so it will shut them up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

There were double digit flops by the Heat in that game, probably no fines. Shameful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I can't stand the Heat. I live in Florida about 140 miles north of Miami and wouldn't root for that team if you begged me too! LeBrat is the most pampered player ever. Dwade is nothing more than a hack. Bosh cries all game long and even Ray Allen has lost my respect. I do however like one player on their team,that guys name is Anderson! He's at least colorful. I won't watch the NBA finals if the Heat represent the East. I did however turn the game on last night just in time to watch LeBrat turn the ball over twice in the waning moments of the game. See God actually sees everthing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I can't stand the Heat. I live in Florida about 140 miles north of Miami and wouldn't root for that team if you begged me too! LeBrat is the most pampered player ever. Dwade is nothing more than a hack. Bosh cries all game long and even Ray Allen has lost my respect. I do however like one player on their team,that guys name is Anderson! He's at least colorful. I won't watch the NBA finals if the Heat represent the East. I did however turn the game on last night just in time to watch LeBrat turn the ball over twice in the waning moments of the game. See God actually sees everthing!

Well put. I wish a Heat fan would admit to the catering their team gets. Here is hoping game 3 is like game 2 and the Pacers come out with a W.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to futbal's comment:

Wade's flying elbow shiver to Stephenson's temple should be reviewed by the league; he should be called in to describe what happened. A temple shot like that can knock a man out and/or cause concussion. It looked intentional and the league should make a sincere effort to get to the bottom of it. Two nasty groin shots in game 1 and a flying elbow to the head in game 2; that's a pattern because it's on consecutive games in a high stakes situation and it is unusual to see on the basketball court. Nothing random and therefore very unlikely that the Heat's players' actions are "accidential". They are trying to win through injuring the other team, which goes way beyond physical intimidation.

Yeah and the TV announcer says it didn't look intentional as Wade was just trying to get past Stephenson or Hill (???). But in a tight squeeze don't you pull your elboes in to get by rather than stick them out like setting a pick?  C'mon .... How many times are the League/TV Announcers gonna give Wade the benefit of the doubt? It's getting old!!!

Very old. And who jumps in the air like that to get by a guy at midcourt when running. No one. You would just run around him with your arms near your side. Crazy how it just continues game after game, series after series and year after year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to futbal's comment:

Wade's flying elbow shiver to Stephenson's temple should be reviewed by the league; he should be called in to describe what happened. A temple shot like that can knock a man out and/or cause concussion. It looked intentional and the league should make a sincere effort to get to the bottom of it. Two nasty groin shots in game 1 and a flying elbow to the head in game 2; that's a pattern because it's on consecutive games in a high stakes situation and it is unusual to see on the basketball court. Nothing random and therefore very unlikely that the Heat's players' actions are "accidential". They are trying to win through injuring the other team, which goes way beyond physical intimidation.

Yeah and the TV announcer says it didn't look intentional as Wade was just trying to get past Stephenson or Hill (???). But in a tight squeeze don't you pull your elboes in to get by rather than stick them out like setting a pick?  C'mon .... How many times are the League/TV Announcers gonna give Wade the benefit of the doubt? It's getting old!!!

Very old. And who jumps in the air like that to get by a guy at midcourt when running. No one. You would just run around him with your arms near your side. Crazy how it just continues game after game, series after series and year after year.

it's sickning what they get away with....i'm sick of it....anybody touch them watch out...heat are crybabys.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Heat are not the dirtiest team, but Wade is by far the dirtiest player.  Whether its what he did to Rondo, Kobe, and 100 other plays, the guy is the worst.  The League won't suspend him, however, because the Heat are their showcase.  THE NBA will do anything to promote them.

Lebron isn't dirty, however....he just gets away with a lot of fouls and that's not his fault - its Stern's fault that they don't hold him to the same standard as everyone else!

Wade is the one player I HATE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Heat are not the dirtiest team, but Wade is by far the dirtiest player.  Whether its what he did to Rondo, Kobe, and 100 other plays, the guy is the worst.  The League won't suspend him, however, because the Heat are their showcase.  THE NBA will do anything to promote them.

Lebron isn't dirty, however....he just gets away with a lot of fouls and that's not his fault - its Stern's fault that they don't hold him to the same standard as everyone else!

Wade is the one player I HATE.

It starts with Pat Riley and goes right down the line. They're all dirty, although you're right DWade, the D stands for dirty, is by far the dirtiest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I would have to so yes, they are the dirtiest by far. And I think they are finally or will finally start being exposed for it. Don't confuse dirty with physical(there is a huge difference). The Bulls are a physical team. But the Heat, they are just dirty. 

Too many times they "accidentally" did something. No way Cole's forearm shiver to West's groin was accidental. No way DWade breaking Kobe's nose was accidental. No way DWade taking down Rondo was accidental. This HEAT team is very dirty and I think it will catch up with them and bite them in their own arsssssss.

Dwayne Wade is definitely one of the dirtiest players in the league and with the permission of the league.  In last years's playoff game vs. the pacers, he freight trained Darren Collison to the ground from behind and Collison didn't even have the ball.   Then he stood over him momentarily admiring his effort.  Should have been suspended.  Wasn't. 

Last game Wade throws an elbow (advertantly) at Stephenson and it is called a "regular" foul on the floor.  I guess you can't have one of the league's media darlings and current Dove for Men spokesmen not playing.  A lack of action from league against Wade deligitimizes it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I'm sorry but DWade should be suspended for the elbow to the head. I don't see how that was accidental.

I agree with you.  The decision was made today and they aren't suspending him.  Since he is one of the elite players in the NBA,  I am not surprised they made this decision.  If it was just an average player who did this he would have been suspended. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I agree with you.  The decision was made today and they aren't suspending him.  Since he is one of the elite players in the NBA,  I am not surprised they made this decision.  If it was just an average player who did this he would have been suspended. 

Crazy Susan isn't it. I am going to keep watching the games for you and whoever else can't stand to watch the Heat. I can't either, but I don't want to miss the chance at watching them lose.

And to whoever said the Heat are not the dirtiest team in the league, sorry I think you are wrong. They have the dirtiest player, DWade, therefore it makes them the dirtiest in the league. He goes above and beyond the call of dirty.......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Well put. I wish a Heat fan would admit to the catering their team gets. Here is hoping game 3 is like game 2 and the Pacers come out with a W.

You will get a Heat fan to admit that shortly after a Ravens fan admits that their defense got away with defensive interference on virtually evry passing play in the Championship against the Patriots and again in the waning moments of the SB, when the DB clearly holds Crabtree in the end zone to make sure he couldn't make the catch to win the game for SF. Oh by the way, the BA reviewed the elbow to the head of Stephenson, he is not going to be suspended for the next game! His list of cheapshots is growing!!! When do they suspend him after he kills someone? What a jerkoff!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Dwayne Wade is without a doubt the dirtiest played in the NBA.  He has been for 3 straight seasons (at least) and most fans already know this.

The NBA loses credibility whne they will not suspend Wade for his flagrant garbage.

If KG had done what Wade did - he would have missed at least 2 games - maybe the rest of teh series.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Dwayne Wade is without a doubt the dirtiest played in the NBA.  He has been for 3 straight seasons (at least) and most fans already know this.

The NBA loses credibility whne they will not suspend Wade for his flagrant garbage.

If KG had done what Wade did - he would have missed at least 2 games - maybe the rest of teh series.

The Pacers will bounce back. They will answer the punch they just received. As for Wade not receiving a suspension:  that is just ridiculous. It just goes to show you how favored and pampered he is. The NBA lost credibility a long time ago

Sections
Shortcuts