5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Racism being tolerated on this board?

Dunno about racism... but a disturbing rise in fungism (abnormal hatred/loathing of fungal infections)  is certainly tolerated on this board.

On a related matter, it's been a very bad month for  our own "Celts will go 4-8 this December" fungus.

Fast actin Tinactin anyone.... or am I simply stoking more  racism... err... fungism???

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Come on, Asian manufacturers on a basketball forum?

First it was the Indians, now it's the Chinese!

HAHAHA

The mods should do something about the crazy people on this board.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't get the Chinese joke. I must not be smart enough but I do know that Fierce is what you call a race baiter! Fierce, it seems like once a week you bring race into this board yourself. I'm still in disbelief that in the year 2014 that you would stupidly post last week "that black athletes do not want to play in Boston"? Fierce that's just out and out stupidity. I've been reading the Celtics board for 2 years now and here is what I've come up with. Fierce, for the most part, is intelligent when it comes to basketball. I agree with him more often than not but when he strays from just basketball and he race baits he loses all credibitity! Fierce I'm still waiting for examples in the last few years of athletes not wanting to play in Boston. I watched an interview yesterday with Lagarette Blount and he talked about how much he loves Boston! Please stick to JUST basketball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to rickrand3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I didn't get the Chinese joke. I must not be smart enough but I do know that Fierce is what you call a race baiter! Fierce, it seems like once a week you bring race into this board yourself. I'm still in disbelief that in the year 2014 that you would stupidly post last week "that black athletes do not want to play in Boston"? Fierce that's just out and out stupidity. I've been reading the Celtics board for 2 years now and here is what I've come up with. Fierce, for the most part, is intelligent when it comes to basketball. I agree with him more often than not but when he strays from just basketball and he race baits he loses all credibitity! Fierce I'm still waiting for examples in the last few years of athletes not wanting to play in Boston. I watched an interview yesterday with Lagarette Blount and he talked about how much he loves Boston! Please stick to JUST basketball.

[/QUOTE]

His race-baiting is simply a red herring  to distract from his basketball-related brain f@rts.

He's on a manical roll since his  December  predictions of 4W's-8L's flushed him out in the open.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

His race-baiting is simply a red herring  to distract from his basketball-related brain f@rts.

He's on a manical roll since his  December  predictions of 4W's-8L's flushed him out in the open.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Put him on IGNORE!!! I have and it is wonderful. Although you still get to see when PUD and some of the others crush him......Fierce is a fraud and is also very prejudiced against anyone who doesn't listen to his garbage. I can only imagine who and where he reallly lives. From the sounds of it, he is isolated on some far away land where he doesn't get to engage in reality. Maybe a mental hospital? He is the true racist, and I think its pretty obvious which side of his fabricated racist devide he sits........he is so transparent.......

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Put him on IGNORE!!! I have and it is wonderful. Although you still get to see when PUD and some of the others crush him......Fierce is a fraud and is also very prejudiced against anyone who doesn't listen to his garbage. I can only imagine who and where he reallly lives. From the sounds of it, he is isolated on some far away land where he doesn't get to engage in reality. Maybe a mental hospital? He is the true racist, and I think its pretty obvious which side of his fabricated racist devide he sits........he is so transparent.......

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the good advice! Will do!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

rick

I've been a Celtic fan of the Celtics since the 1980s and to date, the only big name free-agent the Celtics signed, since I've become a Celtic fan, is a 35-year old Dominique Wilkins.

The kid who started this thread is a loser and is going on ignore because all his posts annoy me-but I'll play

Artis Gilmore, Pervis Ellison, Dana Barros, Xavier McDaniel, Shaq, Rasheed Wallace, Sam Cassell, PJ Brown.  

I guess the better question is when did we ever have the $$$ to pursue a big FA and who ever turned us down? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

rick

I've been a Celtic fan of the Celtics since the 1980s and to date, the only big name free-agent the Celtics signed, since I've become a Celtic fan, is a 35-year old Dominique Wilkins.

What about Shaq?  He signed

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Dunno about racism... but a disturbing rise in fungism (abnormal hatred/loathing of fungal infections)  is certainly tolerated on this board.

On a related matter, it's been a very bad month for  our own "Celts will go 4-8 this December" fungus.

Fast actin Tinactin anyone.... or am I simply stoking more  racism... err... fungism???

Pud

HOW CRUELLLLLLLL

Those are definitely some truly gnarly/NASSTY TOADIESSS!!!

Only one cure for them...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts