Rajon Rondo trade to Denver Nuggets possible?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Rajon Rondo trade to Denver Nuggets possible?

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What you guys expect from someone like acie!

If the Celtics won't be able to get Lawson, I bet acie would ask for Mozgov and Kalashnikov! 

HAHAHA

The Nuggets have four centers seven feet tall.  And someone wants to trade Rondo for the worst seven footer.  The worst trade in NBA history possibly.

I am not offended by what you said.  It was more directed at Le Dunker, who says "we need this and this" and offers no way to get it.

I would LOVE to trade Rondo for McGee........but would DEN do it?  Lawson is due a huge payday next year, maybe they are in cost-cutting mode, and still want to remain good.  Most of their players, though, don't make a ton of money.  If we could pry Mozgov away for a pick and Collins - go for it..................I'm just saying that without a third team involved, trading Rondo to DEN would be tough.............unless it's straight up for McGee!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

If the Celtics won't be able to get Lawson, I bet acie would ask for Mozgov and Kalashnikov! 

HAHAHA

The Nuggets have four centers seven feet tall.  And someone wants to trade Rondo for the worst seven footer.  The worst trade in NBA history possibly.

I am not offended by what you said.  It was more directed at Le Dunker, who says "we need this and this" and offers no way to get it.

I would LOVE to trade Rondo for McGee........but would DEN do it?  Lawson is due a huge payday next year, maybe they are in cost-cutting mode, and still want to remain good.  Most of their players, though, don't make a ton of money.  If we could pry Mozgov away for a pick and Collins - go for it..................I'm just saying that without a third team involved, trading Rondo to DEN would be tough.............unless it's straight up for McGee!

Actually the Celtics and Nuggets can make a deal involving Rondo, McGee, and Lawson.

Boston gets Lawson and McGee.

Nuggets get Rondo, Bass, Wilcox, and Barbosa.

Oh, I would do that trade in 1/2 a second, but I don't think they would!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Let's just do the Cousins deal and get it over with.

Give up Bass, Lee, Melo and #1 for Cousins and Fredette

HAHAHA

You're crazy if you think the Kings would want Bass, Lee, Melo and a #1 for Cousins.

Other teams can make better offers than that!

I'm not so sure about that. Fine, make it Green, Bass and Melo. The point is Ainge has to figure out a way to get Cousins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

HAHAHA

You're crazy if you think the Kings would want Bass, Lee, Melo and a #1 for Cousins.

I'm not so sure about that. Fine, make it Green, Bass and Melo. The point is Ainge has to figure out a way to get Cousins.

This trade "works" - IF Utah needs a SF and SAC wants to cut payroll readying for the move to SEA (two BIG ifs, I know)

Millsap to SAC

Green to Utah

Cousins and Evans to BOS

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

HAHAHA

don't forget molotov!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

HAHAHA

This trade "works" - IF Utah needs a SF and SAC wants to cut payroll readying for the move to SEA (two BIG ifs, I know)

Millsap to SAC

Green to Utah

Cousins and Evans to BOS

Come on, hedley, that trade only helps Boston and Sacramento would only end up getting a soon to be 28-year old very good role player in Millsap.

And the Kings don't need to cut salary, they're below 58m.

Disagree - Utah is weak at the SF and will move either Millsap or Jefferson by 2/21 - they are both UFA's........I said they were two big IF's, btw

How about Green straight up for Millsap?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

HAHAHA

Millsap to SAC

Green to Utah

Cousins and Evans to BOS

Come on, hedley, that trade only helps Boston and Sacramento would only end up getting a soon to be 28-year old very good role player in Millsap.

And the Kings don't need to cut salary, they're below 58m.

Disagree - Utah is weak at the SF and will move either Millsap or Jefferson by 2/21 - they are both UFA's........I said they were two big IF's, btw

How about Green straight up for Millsap?

It would help.  Let's play Green over thirty minutes for the next five to ten games.  That trade could still be there and we will be sure about Green.  Of course other moves have to be made along with this one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

That's not even a rumor, that's Chad Ford jerking around in a chat to get eyeballs. Don't fall for that stuff. 

That article has no more credibility than the fantasy trade proposals thrown around here on BDC.  The only exception is he has name recognition!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts