Random thoughts, and off to do that voodoo that you do, so well!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Random thoughts, and off to do that voodoo that you do, so well!!

Well, this is it!!  I will continue to follow my team, watch the games, read the Globe and have discussions with friends.  But the time for blogging has ended!!  I promised my kids when the season was over, that would be the end...........season is over, and I'm a man of my word.  I will periodically show up - like a trade, FA signing or draft (as either Hedley or B & C).

Hedley was  born because B & C (my favorite handle) got banned chasing Martini.  Had I known it was relatively easy to come back, Hedley would not exist!!  Then, when they told me I could come back, like a moron I forgot my password.......enter Hedley. 

I enjoyed this, it was fun - some thoughts on the team:
    Glad Doc is coming back!!
    Rondo - 500 shots a day, and FT's as well - we need you to score

Ray - we must find someone to give him rest- how about the MLE on JR Smith?

PP - the captain will be fine, and will retire a Celtic

KG - again, a GOOD backup for him, unless we can trade him for Howard

JON - would trade him in a heartbeat for Dahntay Jones - disappointing

Shaq - player option - I love the guy, but hope he retires!!

West- he must come back  - he belongs here, and plays well wearing Green

Wafer - as much as I liked him, if he doesn't play, he needs to go - how much worse would Rashard McCants have been.

Green - MUST be signed - I really like his game, and he is a good fit.

Davis - I've been on his case all year, you all know how I feel.  Get him to agree to a sign and trade and ship him to the Wiz for Blatche - or just let him go, he's going to "Tony Allen" us anyway.

Krstic - I think he needs to be signed because we have NO center otherwise!!  Of course, he is another sign and trade option if we can land Dwight!

Bradley - can't really comment, but hopefully he can improve and give us something next year.

Arroyo - IF we don't sign D West, he is  a nice option, otherwise no

Sasha - he can go - didn't show much

Murphy - interesting, he hasn't played for about a year - IF he can come back cheap, how could he be worse than Baby?  I say sign him up as KG's backup!!

I'll be on the rest of the day, Pacific Time, but when I sign off tonight, that's it.

I had a great 3 years, and I'll miss (most of) you guys!!

"You will only be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost certain nomination for  Best Supporting Actor." - rest in peace Harvey Korman, aka Hedley Lamarr!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Random thoughts, and off to do that voodoo that you do, so well!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Oh, and your idea of trading for Dwight......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well,   six two and even, over      and        out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Random thoughts, and off to do that voodoo that you do, so well!!:
    Well, this is it!!  I will continue to follow my team, watch the games, read the Globe and have discussions with friends.  But the time for blogging has ended!!  I promised my kids when the season was over, that would be the end...........season is over, and I'm a man of my word.  I will periodically show up - like a trade, FA signing or draft (as either Hedley or B & C). Hedley was  born because B & C (my favorite handle) got banned chasing Martini.  Had I known it was relatively easy to come back, Hedley would not exist!!  Then, when they told me I could come back, like a moron I forgot my password.......enter Hedley.  I enjoyed this, it was fun - some thoughts on the team: Glad Doc is coming back!! Rondo - 500 shots a day, and FT's as well - we need you to score Ray - we must find someone to give him rest- how about the MLE on JR Smith? PP - the captain will be fine, and will retire a Celtic KG - again, a GOOD backup for him, unless we can trade him for Howard JON - would trade him in a heartbeat for Dahntay Jones - disappointing Shaq - player option - I love the guy, but hope he retires!! West- he must come back  - he belongs here, and plays well wearing Green Wafer - as much as I liked him, if he doesn't play, he needs to go - how much worse would Rashard McCants have been. Green - MUST be signed - I really like his game, and he is a good fit. Davis - I've been on his case all year, you all know how I feel.  Get him to agree to a sign and trade and ship him to the Wiz for Blatche - or just let him go, he's going to "Tony Allen" us anyway. Krstic - I think he needs to be signed because we have NO center otherwise!!  Of course, he is another sign and trade option if we can land Dwight! Bradley - can't really comment, but hopefully he can improve and give us something next year. Arroyo - IF we don't sign D West, he is  a nice option, otherwise no Sasha - he can go - didn't show much Murphy - interesting, he hasn't played for about a year - IF he can come back cheap, how could he be worse than Baby?  I say sign him up as KG's backup!! I'll be on the rest of the day, Pacific Time, but when I sign off tonight, that's it. I had a great 3 years, and I'll miss (most of) you guys!! "You will only be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost certain nomination for  Best Supporting Actor." - rest in peace Harvey Korman, aka Hedley Lamarr!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Shaq is a mess.  Lol.  Davis has no shot, can't move and has no basketball I.Q. but other than that he's great.  Need Krstic as the token white guy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Raisinet?

Thanks for your thoughts, and your presence here -- and your ability to recognize your priorities.  Good luck and godspeed.

Sections
Shortcuts