Ranking league's teams 1-30, NBA GM Survery is out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Ranking league's teams 1-30, NBA GM Survery is out.

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

The GM's pick the Heat and Lakers in the Finals. Lebron versus Kobe!! Booo-yeah!!!

Not one GM picked the Celtics to win the title. Not even DA. Wow!!! I guess they all know that the Celtics are not due for another 19 years. Hahahahaha!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a fantastic day!

Misleading - 1.  Can't vote for your own team....2.  Most picked HEAT over the lakers!

Nice try

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

Thanks for posting this article, it was interesting. The Ignore button can't come too soon...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The GM's pick the Heat and Lakers in the Finals. Lebron versus Kobe!! Booo-yeah!!!

Not one GM picked the Celtics to win the title. Not even DA. Wow!!! I guess they all know that the Celtics are not due for another 19 years. Hahahahaha!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a fantastic day!

Ughh,  that could get ugly quick.     Might as well bring out the brooms if that happens.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Some of you have buttons far too easily pushed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a fantastic day!

Ughh,  that could get ugly quick.     Might as well bring out the brooms if that happens.

Yeah, I do not see anyway that the Heat could stop Dwight down low. Have a great day!

Except, of course, that ORL could never beat the Heat when he was there...............try, try again!!

A little early to be making predictions to make you look foolish.....oh, wait, look who I'm talking to, the Great Welcher!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

I agree, Boop is way too sensitive on these issues!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

I agree, Boop is way too sensitive on these issues!!

Whatevs kiddo. You seem to always follow me around and cannot get enough of what I am saying. Thanks for playing!

You want me to stop posting after you post?????  On another tread FOUR Celtics fans took you on, and you only responded to me.  So, YOU stop responding to me, and I'll reciprocate (that means I will too, son)!!

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts