Raptors at our hideously bad Boston Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Raptors at our hideously bad Boston Celtics

Well don't need the beer cause we lost so I'm happy, don't need to drown my sorrows

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cool stat Toronto starters 92 ,Boston starters 39

[/QUOTE]

They suck...there's a REASON we're in  the lottery...and imagine all the morons posting IN here 3 and 4 months ago about how we were going deep INTO THE PLAYOFFS...GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

AND MOST OF THOSE FOLKS THINK THE SUN RISES AND SETS IN RONDONT'S POSTERIOR...so much for astrology

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I shoot threes too, I just do't make them, so I got something in common with Rondo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

I shoot threes too, I just do't make them, so I got something in common with Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! Talk like that will rile the youngin's in the RYB (Rondo Youth Brigade)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

One way or another I think he is gon

Hope hes gone but I fear Danny still likes him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

One way or another I think he is gon

Hope hes gone but I fear Danny still likes him.

[/QUOTE]

DA likes winning...I don't think they can win with little napolean...he doesn't want to be coached, regardless of what the three main actors (DA, Stevens, Malcontent) are saying in public.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

they've already won with Rondo...

Don't you mean to say,  "they've already won DESPITE HAVING Rondo..."????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics have won with Henry Finkel and Steve Kuberski too.. Your point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he means if your team has a bunch of HOFers on the court, you can win with most anyone else tagging along for the ride

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

I was at the game last night. Couple of things....

Chris Johnson needs a spot for next year. If he has already been signed for next year then I apologize for not knowing. He just never stops hustling, which I find refreshing. Instead of going to Green last night in the fourth, CJ played and I loved every second of it. Someone needs to remind these "regular" guys that you still need to do all the little things to get playing time. I'm glad CJ is on this team. 

Same goes for Pressey. I like him more than Bayless. His vision is great and looks to push tempo (I'm like Tommy - Boston needs to force the issue more). He plays defense for 90 feet. Guy hustles and gets positive results for it.

I don't get why people want to trade Jared Sullinger for Kevin Love (or some other trade). Once Boston gets a real center, they can push Sully back to the 4 spot and let him eat up other 4's. As good as he is, he struggles against 7 footers, as he should. But man when he goes up against someone his size he's going to demolish them. I loved watching him go to work on Hansborough. What a difference in skill. 

Kelly Olynyk keeps getting better, but he needs to trust his insticts more. He's still a little hesistant. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Like your ideas

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[QUOTE]

Like your ideas

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I can appreciate good basketball when I see it, despite what jersey you're wearing. Probably the only sport I can do that with right now. My Boston bias seems to come out more in the other sports. 

Didn't know that Green had a stiff neck, which led to him not playing well. But given the same results and Green being healthy, I would hope that Brad still would have stuck with CJ, despite the team paying Green significantly more. The entire second unit played well last night (+30 overall). My buddies and I just wanted to watch them the entire way 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think he means if your team has a bunch of HOFers on the court, you can win with most anyone else tagging along for the ride

Yes I agree that Rondo won with KG,PP, RA & we had a Center, Perkins, and a defender who gave Kobe fits, Tony Allen.  Rondo is not a prolific scorer & a take charge guy like a C. Paul, Tony Parker, West & Rose (when healthy), Nash (when younger) to whom one can go for the clutch winning shot. His biggest talent is being a quarterback & leading the offense(like a QB will run the ball himself a few times but mostly hands it off and passes) with assists. Oly & Sully are good to whom to assist but still not qualified experienced stars  & Wallace, Green & Bass are all inconsistent and maybe, only Green, would be a 6th man on a team with 1-2 stars.

Draft Embiid if we can and if not give up one of our 1st round picks and maybe a couple of the 10 we have coming up to get Asik & he, Sully & Oly would be a formidable frontcourt to whom Rondo can assist and he can also drive to the basket with the best of them. Then, hope to draft a young out of college center in the next couple of years.

Unload Wallace, Bass & Green & draft McDermott, a bonafide scorer, and C. Early too as backup Forwards to Oly & Sully. Keep A. Bradley and Johnson too and we are OK at the guard position.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The C's winning % with RONDON'T IS WORSE THAN THEIR WINNING % WITHOUT HIM...I don't give a lame rats rump about WHAQT shooting % he has or is IT better than what he had, or is improving...it's all noise...he's a malcontent liTtle napolean thaT NOBODY CAN CONTROL, HE'S GOT TO GO....DUMP RONDOOOO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BTW...the guy has a fair contract right now...nobody wanted him...NOBODY...they couldn't dump him...let him play out his deal...he'll find out who wants him and for how much...no one but an idiot will give him close to a max contract...if DA does, then he's an idiot and should be fired...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW...the guy has a fair contract right now...nobody wanted him...NOBODY...they couldn't dump him...let him play out his deal...he'll find out who wants him and for how much...no one but an idiot will give him close to a max contract...if DA does, then he's an idiot and should be fired...

[/QUOTE]

that's a generous assessment.  12 million this year, 13 million next year- if it WAS fair with relation to his skill set- not talking the mint condition passing skills- his only good skill, but the whole skill set tha thas a lot of stench and rot in there- then someone would have made ainge an offer he couldn't refuse.

we will not get any sort of offer for this clown who shoots sub 40% two's and sub 30% three's and looks like the second coming of TR Dunn on offense...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

ima get me some v neck tee shirts.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ima get me some v neck tee shirts.

get a neck first

[/QUOTE]

SMACK DOWN!!!!!...BP, you gonna take that?!

(Getting under my desk right now...don't wanna get gaught in the crossfire)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Even Dyan cant save you now.  Have you met new poster-guitar man Doug Irwin?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...man, he's like cockroaches, he'll survive an atomic blast...so BDC threads is nothing to him...I just can't continue to co-sign all the associated madness...I've been putting a few people over there on Ignore..especially all the BUSTCHISE/BungaloBill/UncleRico family members...not to mention the anti-christ himself, Babe...lol....life's too short for that...it's kinda peaceful over here in comparison!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you were over on the football threads when mossad was there...man oh man he started WWIII with some of his posts...just the screen name was enough to drive folks into abject madness....over here he's very reasonable for the most part...at times , reason just disappears over there...don't know why....it's just the way the place has always been