Raptors vs. Celtics

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Raptors vs. Celtics

Should be an easy win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

So far it looks like it......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

best qtr of the season.

open jump shots - we hit them against good teams, not bad teams? its an open jump shot so it shouldnt matter who its against.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

who's next?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Everyone needs an easy game sometimes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

our bench...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

daniels...what are you doing man?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Thank god Boston's in the east!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And here we are.......bench comes in and the lead is down to 8 just like that. Familiar pattern with last year. Come on guys, get it together and give Pierce, Rondo, and Ray a rest.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Daniels is garbage!!!!!  E'taun Moore looks a little shacky.  No better than Bradley.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i HATE when ray allen tries to be the point guard..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

PP now have missed two at the rim........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ray hasn't done anything wrong tonight....nor anything right.  He's just there.....standing around.  3 shots and no movement.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Celtics:
    Feast or famine for Ray.
    Posted by Fiercest34

its SOOOO frustrating to watch when he plays like that.  At times I think he's not trying and at times I see that Rondo won't pass him the ball as if he's puninshing Ray for something.  

Come on, Ray, MOVE!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If he's not going to be used, I agree.  I just think they can run a few more plays for him and break the game wide open.  But Pietrus at 2 in a game like this is a good suggestion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well....Ray played D and he was moving on offense.  Glad to see a little involvement.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Celtics:
    There no umph at that SG position. Doc should start Pietrus over Ray because Pietrus is a better defender.
    Posted by Fiercest34

i agree..i also think allen likes running the show..on the second team he can do that and shoot as much as he wants.

of course as im typing this, he drains a 3. lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The bench is also a major issue. Besides Bass and Pietrus it's below average.
    Maybe Wilcox and Dooling will contribute, or not.
    DA has done a bad job in that area, almost every year other players, bad drafting, signing washed up players and it goes on.
    I wonder how he assesses himself as a GM, I get the impression he's pretty satisfied with himself.
    It's frustrating if you look at the Spurs or OKC for example, they draft players who can actually contribute.
    PS He really should have insisted for Harden instead of Green with the Perk trade.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, I'm not sure about Harden vs Green.  Jeff just hasn't played so we can't judge the comparison (its easier to look better when you're playing and the other guy is on the operating table).  

Remember, OKC had a bunch of 1 round draft choices so Danny couldn't have drafted like they did.  However, Spurs often drafted after us so they clearly have drafted better and found free agents from overseas who helped them (Gary Neal and Tiago Splitter are examples).   Danny should NOT be proud of his work.

Sections
Shortcuts