Raptors vs. Dinosaurs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Raptors vs. Dinosaurs

What does "Celtics still win but, ugh!" mean?   Does that mean you won't like the fact that they win?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Nice transition D by Pietrus.
    You really dislike JON and Ray, don't you? Smile

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I have to admit that the Bradley-Moore combo fills in great for Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Dinosaurs:
    [QUOTE]Nice transition D by Pietrus. You really dislike JON and Ray, don't you?
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

yes, he does.  He says he doesn't in his posts but then all of the things he cites suggest otherwise (witness the "ray got hit in the mouth and cried to the refs").  No congrats when Ray makes a good pass/assist or drives to the basket or even hits an important shot.  

Great D by Pietrus on that hustle play.   He's been a great pickup by Danny.....not just this year but in the future, coupled with Green and Rondo and moore and bass and whoever we get in free agency + draft, the future is bright.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Prediction:  Bass will continue to improve and play better D as well as rebound better over the rest of this year.  I like Bass's potential along with MP. I've been down on Ainge but those movess are good ones, Danny.   Good job!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Dinosaurs : I love Ray and I like JO. But I love winning even more. We can be an elite team if Ainge makes changes to the roster. It's just unfortunate that Ray and JO have to be trade bait.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

JON and Ray as trade bait? Their value is close to nothing, if we want a skilled big man, Rondo will have to be involved.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Dinosaurs : Ray has the highest value among the Big 3 and JO has an expiring contract. My problem with Ray is he's too finesse, he doesn't want to get his hands dirty.  And I'm not a Ray Allen hater, every time I play basketball I wear a Ray Allen jersey. 

You should stop wearing that Jersey when you play.  You'll only be able to shoot better than everyone else but your defense and passing will stink.  Your buddies will want to trade you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Sasha!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raptors vs. Dinosaurs : You should stop wearing that Jersey when you play.  You'll only be able to shoot better than everyone else but your defense and passing will stink.  Your buddies will want to trade you!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Sealed

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Look, I'm just sick of Ray getting abused by young SGs, it's time for a change. The SG is supposed to be the most athletic player on the team. I love Ray, but I love winning even more. And we're not going to win more if Ray is the starter.  It's all about being a Celtic fan first and a Big 3 fan second.

Proud of you for being a Celtic fan, first.  I dont' agree with your view, but I love ALL true Celtic fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Did you see the look on Garnett's face after that turnover with Bradley?
    If looks could kill...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Let's see if the  C's can control  this game for  4 quarters tonite or if we're going to be biting our nails come the last 4 minutes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see if the  C's can control  this game for  4 quarters tonite or if we're going to be biting our nails come the last 4 minutes.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

So true.  PLEASE, Celtics, make this an easy game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

KG for 3????  You gotta be kidding.  The Raptors have to feel like going on right now!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Great 1 half performance by all of them.
    Keep it up guys! Sasha and KG hitting treys!?
    All Boston!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley is improving every game. I have to finally admit about being wrong about him. He doesn't sux anymore.

True 'dat!  

Always nice to have the Raptors in town to make us feel better about ourselves, right?  Now - no second half collapse!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts