Rasheed or Murphy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Rasheed or Murphy?

Danny don't sell yourself to the devil!!

My gut feeling is Danny boy will bring in Rasheed, but I hope he picks up Murphy instead. Rasheed is the type of player I can't root for and I hate to follow teams with players I can't root for. I know Murphy hasn't played much this year, but Rasheed has been away from the game completely and is over the hill. If they sign him they will say he knows the system and has a good rapport with the starting four. But I feel he is the embodiment of what I hate about the NBA ,big mouth half hustling thug who plays only when he wants to. Plus if Murphy plays well you can resign him for next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Rasheed or Murphy?

Danny has to smoke with Sheed and have a good laugh to convince this guy..is not going to happen...I say, Troy is coming to Boston.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

3 open spots.  How about both?

PA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Murphy!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Rasheed is NOT COMING BACK. I don't understand why people keep bringing up his name.

Ainge made a dumb trade, now we have to live with the consequences.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Olbermann was on painkillers?

PA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I'm ok with either one. I would like Dalembert or Camby better but they may not be available. I think we could pick up both and have a lot of versatility although I'm not sure we need both. It depends on what Sheed can bring and if he really wants to come back before I would sign him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Here are my picks for the guys that I hope fill those 3 roster spots.

1-Murphy
    2-Powe
    3-Nate

Rondo
    RA
    PP
    KG
    Shaq

West
    Nate/Wafer
    Green
    BBD/Powe
    Murphy/Krstic/JON

If JON can make it back throw him in the mix. This adds a TON of scoring to the 2nd unit. It give Doc so much flexibility at the 3,4 and 5 spot. He can go big, small, spread the court, etc. THis is a much better 2nd unit in terms of scoring.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed or Murphy?:
    Olbermann was on painkillers? PA
    Posted by PACelt

I don't know...are you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed or Murphy?:
    Here are my picks for the guys that I hope fill those 3 roster spots. 1-Murphy 2-Powe 3-Nate Rondo RA PP KG Shaq West Nate/Wafer Green BBD/Powe Murphy/Krstic/JON If JON can make it back throw him in the mix. This adds a TON of scoring to the 2nd unit. It give Doc so much flexibility at the 3,4 and 5 spot. He can go big, small, spread the court, etc. THis is a much better 2nd unit in terms of scoring.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Nate? Was Nate released?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

keith is likely on a thunder board somewhere talking about here we come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I wouldnt mind seeing Sheed back if hes close to being in shape (big IF there)

He can play defense and score when hes giving it his all.

I dont like the strategies of picking up anyone else unless its a center first and foremost. Cant see us rolling the dice on Shaq & JON being able to pick up the minutes. Kristic is all thats left after those 2.... Baby should stay at PF 90% of the time.

The other day I parked at a diner. When we got out the car, my kid spooted a bag of weed on the pavement. I took it, naturally... (lol not for what youre thinking) and threw it away. Now I got to thinking, was that bag of weed an omen that Sheed is coming back?

Sections
Shortcuts