Rasheed sightings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

Re: Rasheed sightings

I have not heard anything new.  I hope he is avail, especially if JO is not going to be around for a while.  MO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

supposedly JO is going to do rehab and work out for a month - then return for the rest of the year and playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveStigmatic. Show SteveStigmatic's posts

He has been seen at random Celtic practices, I saw a pictures of him from a little bit ago didn't look overweight or anything, obviously if he was gonna start trying to come back to the team he'd probably be working out right now ..but who knows.

NEED FOR SHEEEEED!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayCampbell1587. Show JayCampbell1587's posts

Jan. 11, 2011

NBA Fanhouse reports that Wallace's agent, Bill Strickland, said Tuesday a return to the Celtics is not imminent for Wallace. ""I don't think that's the case -- for now anyway," Strickland told FanHouse. "He has a period of time to where he may be thinking about it, but he has not given me any indication of his intent to return. ... He's still saying that for now he's good, that he's OK where he is." CSNNE.com also quoted Celtics coach Doc Rivers saying that "there has been no discussion" about a Wallace return.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I have always liked rashweed,but last year he showed he has lost his competitive fire and replaced it with on and off effort. I would love a motivated and determined Rashweed for a late season pick up but thats about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Sheed would at least be putting his all on the court unlike JO. I swear that man breaks a nail and is out 2 months. 

I would actually laugh though if Sheed came back and played this year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed sightings:
    Sheed would at least be putting his all on the court unlike JO. I swear that man breaks a nail and is out 2 months.  I would actually laugh though if Sheed came back and played this year. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn

I would like to see Rasheed resign with the Celtics for the remainder of the season.  Even though JO is going to rehab who knows how effective he will be when he returns.  Also Perk is returning soon, but not sure how effective he will be upon his return.  It could take him some time to be even close to 80% of his effectiveness, but I am trying to remain optimistic.  Although, I am very anxious for Perk's return and really looking forward to his first game back. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Rasheed sightings:
    Have any of you seen or read anything lately about Rasheed Wallace that would give an indication as to what kind of physical shape he's in.  There's a lot of debate and speculation on this forum regarding his fitness and ability to return to the Celts should his services be required for the playoffs. Maybe, we can resolve some issues regarding Rasheed if we pool our information.
    Posted by edcap99

I am very hopeful we can add an out of shape lazy bad attitude player who has been sitting around on the couch smoking doobies and eating cupcakes and cheetos.

Get him in here as soon as possible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Rasheed sightings : I am very hopeful we can add an out of shape lazy bad attitude player who has been sitting around on the couch smoking doobies and eating cupcakes and cheetos. Get him in here as soon as possible.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

This guy sold us a snake oil.
    He took the money and ran. Not again.Yell

Oh, by the way che is fishing in key west....83 degrees---rub it on

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed sightings : This guy sold us a snake oil. He took the money and ran. Not again.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

hola Che - don't you think 'sheed represents the American way?  Do as little as possible, ignore responsibilities, and make as much as possible and then if something goes wrong blame someone else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

If Rasheed was really as Che describes, wouldn't be still be sitting on our bench collecting his paycheck?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

If Rasheed was really as Che describes, wouldn't be still be sitting on our bench collecting his paycheck?
    Posted by cole-ely

Yeah, he was forced out to retire by Ainge.
    Ainge promised him....."just be in the sideline and see what I can do for you"

Actually, Ainge learned his lesson.
    Sheed sold himself to us with lot's of little prints. The atty general should investigate this bum.

I know Che caught some for tonight's fish and chips 
     http://img831.imageshack.us/f/fishpj.jpg/  I'm a real deal not Sheed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed sightings : Yeah, he was forced out to retire by Ainge. Ainge promised him....."just be in the sideline and see what I can do for you" Actually, Ainge learned his lesson. Sheed sold himself to us with lot's of little prints. The atty general should investigate this bum. I know Che caught some for tonight's fish and chips    http://img831.imageshack.us/f/fishpj.jpg/   I'm a real deal not Sheed.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Then why did half the Celtic Organization fly out to his home to convince him to play????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed sightings : Then why did half the Celtic Organization fly out to his home to convince him to play????
    Posted by jerseycfan

Didn't we go through a whole season wondering where he was and then most of the playoffs hoping and ended up getting a couple of decent playoff games out of him?

Desparation causes people to make desparate decisions.... ignore what happened and go back and see who they could have gotten and how many more games may have been won and how much less c rap would have gone on instead..........

Sections
Shortcuts