Rasheed time for your close-up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rasheed time for your close-up

I defer to P34 if it is actually a loophole possible at this date.  But can we bring back Rasheed now?  Or at least see if he can come back.  A player of his toughness and resolve will only help this team even when Shaq and all the injured come back.

The Murphy experiment appears to be over so why not see where we are at with Rasheed.  If he would come back and play in spots I believe the adjustment that Murphy painfully is going through without much assurance he will play effectively could be ended.

Rasheed with all his difficulties, is a player to have on the floor in the playoffs even at 36 years old.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Rasheed time for your close-up

I'd take him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Sheed needs to stay retired. He was out of shape last year and he's more out of shape now. There's not enough time to get him where he needs to be to help, and I can do without his nonsense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed time for your close-up:
    [QUOTE]Sheed needs to stay retired. He was out of shape last year and he's more out of shape now. There's not enough time to get him where he needs to be to help, and I can do without his nonsense.
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY...

I don't get all the numerous calls for Sheed to come back, especially after all the criticism from LAST SEASON: "He's out of shape", Too many techs", or "He shoots too many 3's"

If he was out of shape when he played a WHOLE season, how will it be when he comes back with 20 something games left in the season??

It must be panic time for some if they're calling for Sheed to come back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Waynestarr,
    If you are watching tonight against Philly it is time to get very concerned.

The Celtics are too undermanned and it could impact our whole season.

Sections
Shortcuts