RASHEED WALLACE SIGHTINGS.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

RASHEED WALLACE SIGHTINGS.

Someone told me that their niece is in school with Rasheed's son.  They live in the Boxford, Topsfield area where the school covers a few towns.  I remember reading a thread last year that someone had seen Rasheed at a gym in Peabody.  I really find it surprising that he is still living in Masachusetts and I thought he was just living in the area until he decided if he would return to the Celtics.  (Last season there were rumors that this was a possibility).  Any thoughts or Rasheed sightings from anyone else.  I would love to see Rasheed again even though I wouldn't expect him to resign with the Celtics.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: RASHEED WALLACE SIGHTINGS.

In Response to Re: RASHEED WALLACE SIGHTINGS.:

I still wouldn't expect him to resign with the Celtics,but I wouldn't be opposed to it. I always liked him.   Although, I am not sure if he can be much help to any team considering that he hasn't played in a while.  It would take him a while to get back into basketball shape. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: RASHEED WALLACE SIGHTINGS.

didn't the celts just pay him a bunch of money, tie up their salary cap and not have him play a minute?

Sections
Shortcuts