Rasheed Wallace Signs With Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Rasheed Wallace Signs With Lakers

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/post/Source-Rasheed-Wallace-to-sign-with-Lake?blockID=657492&feedID=3352&awid=5449335149484906289-932

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Rasheed Wallace Signs With Lakers

Well their three point shot percentage just went down, if that is possible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Stern can ship the Championship Trophy to the Lakers office.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, is this is a joke?!

I know he is old, but we need him more than the Lakers do unless they know something we dont....smh

What a Traitor!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

All Church Team:

PG: Kobe
    SG: Barnes
    SF: Artest
    PF: Rasheed
    C: Bynum

Ok, maybe that would be a good prison team...
    :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

If this is true, I hope this is just the first of a few more moves.  Here's an idea a spot up three ball shooter with accuracy. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Gawd bless 'em. They deserve one another.

Will the league  pro-rate the number of technicals he's allowed?

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Huge move. Probably elevates them to the top team coming out of the West.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Talk about a desperate signing.  What could the Lakers possibly think they will get out of Sheed?

This makes them WORSE!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Rasheed Wallace Signs With Lakers:
    Huge move. Probably elevates them to the top team coming out of the West.
    Posted by tompenny

You're kidding, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

What - was P.J. Brown not available?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Doesn't look all that good on paper, but Lakers need a new enforcer so to speak because World Peace is lost.  Apparently World Peace is happy with one ring as he is pretty much useless now. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I still want to know if his salary still counts on our cap or is it like a divorce......when the wife remarries you no longer have to pay her alimony........
    Posted by damfuno

He was bought out, so we are not paying him, but it still (I believe) is a "cap hold" on our payroll.  It comes off at the end of the year anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Wow, is this is a joke?! I know he is old, but we need him more than the Lakers do unless they know something we dont....smh What a Traitor!
    Posted by JayShizzle45

I am not sure that Rasheed can contribute anything at this point, but I thought the same thing when I heard it.  I wonder why he didn't resign with the Celtics.  If he can even contribute for a few minutes a game, he will be able to help any team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It would be so annoying if Sheed was in very good physical shape, or at least the best he has been in since the 06-08 East Finals appearences.

cuz that would mean if he was in equally good shape in '10, 2 years younger, he would have won us a title

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The Celtics didn't want Wallace and vice versa.  If hey think they are getting a good three pt shooter they are in for a rude awakening.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It would be so annoying if Sheed was in very good physical shape, or at least the best he has been in since the 06-08 East Finals appearences. cuz that would mean if he was in equally good shape in '10, 2 years younger, he would have won us a title
    Posted by rameakap

Agree with you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wallace will be better for them that Troy Murphy.  If he gives them spot minutes and allows them to be big while Bynum is out of Gasol is out, then he'll help them.

I'm guessing Danny did not want Wallace because he's been hinting all year that he wanted to come back and he hung out in Boston for a while.  I think he wanted the Celtics first and Danny didn't want him.  But, I'm the lone voice in saying that since we have to play center by committee, I would rather have him for 10 mins a game with a one year deal than to have to go small in so many games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

What benefit could develop from teaming Rasheed Wallace with Meta World Peace (Ron Artest)?  Answer: I think aliens from outerspace would be afraid to land anywhere near LA's arena because they would not be able to put up with the kooky spacey atmoshere.
         Actually, World Peace has seemingly mellowed a lot.  Maybe Rasheed Wallace could learn something from him. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd have rather Wallace gotten in 04-06 shape shape in the summer of 2009 and then played here for 3 years, saving us the Jermaine MLE to use on someone else

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Wallace will be better for them that Troy Murphy.  If he gives them spot minutes and allows them to be big while Bynum is out of Gasol is out, then he'll help them. I'm guessing Danny did not want Wallace because he's been hinting all year that he wanted to come back and he hung out in Boston for a while.  I think he wanted the Celtics first and Danny didn't want him.  But, I'm the lone voice in saying that since we have to play center by committee, I would rather have him for 10 mins a game with a one year deal than to have to go small in so many games.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

McRoberts and Murphy are both tradable next month(March 1).  Looks like the first of another move. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Bum.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts