rather play Chicago or Orlando playoff-semi??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

rather play Chicago or Orlando playoff-semi??

Number 1 seed could very well put Celtics on collison course with Orlando in playoff semi finals. 

I think I would rather play Chicago, despite their recent play.  I predict that Orlando gets their s.... stuff together and hits stride just before playoffs while the Bulls lose momentum.

In either case, hoem court advantage is the goal.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: rather play Chicago or Orlando playoff-semi??

I'd rather have Orlando.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Majic matches up better than the ever so dangerous Bulls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Plus, orlando plays slower, and we would probably escape from that series less exhausted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to rather play Chicago or Orlando playoff-semi??:
    [QUOTE]Number 1 seed could very well put Celtics on collison course with Orlando in playoff semi finals.  I think I would rather play Chicago, despite their recent play.  I predict that Orlando gets their s.... stuff together and hits stride just before playoffs while the Bulls lose momentum. In either case, hoem court advantage is the goal.    
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Orlando does not even get out of the first round so go back and rethink your question.  There are 2 teams in the east built for the playoffs - the Cs and the Bulls.  Miami has no halfcourt offense and no inside defensive presence and will be summarily dismissed left scratching their collective heads and hoping and wondering how on earth will they be able to add depth in the frontcourt given the new CBA.

Rose has willed the Bulls to win - the first half of the season without the second best player and the second half of the season without the third best player.  Rose is the MVP and embarrassed Rondo off the floor the last time they met when the Cs were held to 79 points.

If the ECF is anyone other than the Cs and Bulls I will be very surprised.  In the west it will be Dallas, SA, and the Lakers.  Of those 3 teams only Dallas and the Lakers are built to win in the half court.  So the final four are Dallas, LA, Boston, and da Bulls.

Sections
Shortcuts