ray allen... cherish him... and kudos to marquis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: ray allen... cherish him... and kudos to marquis

I have been following Ray since he was a freshman at Uconn. I thought he would be a really good pro but never expected this. I wish he had been a Celtic during his prime playing years with Milwaukee and Seattle. He had the same sweet stroke but he also was a high flyer who jammed over people. He will be breaking Reggie's record in about 3 or 4 weeks. I hope it's in Boston. I am looking forward to the great Boston fans giving him that tremendous ovation he deserves. This is a great individual accomplishment and we all should celebrate with him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

What is a Kudo?  Isn't that a bad thing?

I remember while in school some kids got KUDOS.  They were crawlly things that got in their hair.  You had to was them down with turpentine or something to kill the bugs.

I don't see Marquis Daniels going for that! 

Wouldn't just a haircut be easier?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

cherish might not be the word your looking for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

How could you not love Rays game, what a sweet stroke. I can think of a couple of posters who won't be very happy when Ray breaks Reggies record!! Sad very very sad!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Who would be stupid enough not to revel in a great individual accomplishment by such a player? Certainly someone who is not a fan of the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: ray allen... cherish him... and kudos to marquis:
    Who would be stupid enough not to revel in a great individual accomplishment by such a player? Certainly someone who is not a fan of the team.
    Posted by OneNation

Those folks are on ignore!! Ray has beaten Father Time......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think even Reggie and his family probably would concede that if someone was to break his record, there wouldn't be a better candidate than Ray.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

True, One.  On a recent national broadcast, Reggie was singing Ray's praises as Ray stroked three after three.  He said something like, "Let's just give him the record now."  You can tell in Reggie's voice how much admiration he has for Ray.  And, of course, you won't find a more classy or intelligent human being in the NBA.

I also agree that Marquis is doing a good job.  I'd like to see him look for his shot even more.  He's especially good at backing down and shooting over the top of smaller defenders and slithering his way to the hoop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I haven't checked the C's statistics recently but I don't have to to know how good of a season Ray is having. It's hard to believe he's 35 years old.
        Despite being a great player, he conducts himself as a true professional.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

30 more threes are all Ray needs to pass Reggies record. I know Reggie will be as happy for Ray, as us c's fans will be.

I think Ray is having a better year this year, then he did last year, and that's saying alot. Just having Ray on the court makes it eaiser for everyone else, because even if Ray missed his last 10 shots, not one coach would even consider leaving Ray to help someone else. The ave fan has no clue how valuable Ray is to the team!!!

Sections
Shortcuts