Ray Allen Dunk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Ray Allen Dunk

Sweet lob... looking real ugly in the 2nd quarter tho

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Portland seems to want to act tough tonight. We will see how tough they are in the fourth quarter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics need to pound the ball in the paint, enough of these missed juomp shots. Nate comes in a misses 3 three pointers, pathetic!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

DUNK = FANTASTIC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Let's see what adjustments Doc makes in the 2nd half.  KG is not jumping well.  he's playing tentative.   BBD is mentally out of it and letting his man run by him.  Let's see if they get more focused in the 2nd half.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Perk is having a good night, so is Pierce, but the 4 turnovers too high. I would like to see Semih get more playing time, he was doing real well to start the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Semih is likely to finish our most of the 4th quarter so you're going to get your wish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Semih just got in and immediately produced, drawed some fouls and scored. I believe this guy is going to be a huge steal for the Celtics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

well that "block" looked more like it should have been a flagrant. god knows the celtics would have gotten the call of flagrant foul. it feels good that we might finally beat Portland in Portland.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I can't remember ever seeing RA get a alley oop. That was nice!!

Sections
Shortcuts