Ray Allen for Danny Granger?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger?

Indiana isn't that stupid!

Bird is a former Celtic but he's not stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Fierce, love your passion and your posts, but.........
    sometimes you try to stir up the pot with Celtics fans, not cool.  I will take on any troll that comes on here, but usually try to leave other C's fans alone.  Not saying my way is better, just a different philosophy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger?:
    [QUOTE]Fierce, love your passion and your posts, but......... sometimes you try to stir up the pot with Celtics fans, not cool.  I will take on any troll that comes on here, but usually try to leave other C's fans alone.  Not saying my way is better, just a different philosophy!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Oh I think all of us (KY, P34, Bias, myself)  like to go back and forth and have some fun. I know I do. I know KY likes to stir the pot just as I do so its no big deal to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Indiana isn't that stupid! Bird is a former Celtic but he's not stupid.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do the trade.  Granger is going to be more valuable to us long term, but this year, he's not the shooter (Clutch or otherwise) that Ray is, can't move as well without the ball, and needs the ball more in his hands to get his shots.   I wouldn't risk losing a championship with such a move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? : Oh I think all of us (KY, P34, Bias, myself)  like to go back and forth and have some fun. I know I do. I know KY likes to stir the pot just as I do so its no big deal to me.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    I don't mind a little good-natured ribbing, by KY's post is almost a year old.  That is something you pull on the trolls!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

after we win a ring this yr? ok. not this yr tho. team is perfect. and ray is lights out this season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? : I don't mind a little good-natured ribbing, by KY's post is almost a year old.  That is something you pull on the trolls!

Thanks, but like ONEONONE said, it's all part of the game. Besides when Fierce resorts to this,you know you've got him beat. Remember last year, he tried to convince posters i was Martini!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? :  Thanks, but like ONEONONE said, it's all part of the game. Besides when Fierce resorts to this,you know you've got him beat. Remember last year, he tried to convince posters i was Martini!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I thought you were the biggest Ray Allen fan in the world. But you would trade Ray for Granger in a minute? 

HAHAHA!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Here's the evil troll in kyceltic coming out.

I hope we're not!!

There's stars and than there's superstars, KG is a superstar. You can no more compare Pierce to KG, than you could compare him to Bird.

That would be like comparing Mitch Richmond, to Michael Jordan!!

Re: Top 25 Celtics

posted at 1/19/2011 4:31 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/19/2011
    In Response to Re: Top 25 Celtics:
    In Response to Re: Top 25 Celtics : And what's your point?  We're not comparing Bird to Pierce.  We're comparing Pierce to KG for spot number 5.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I hope we're not!!

There's stars and than there's superstars, KG is a superstar. You can no more compare Pierce to KG, than you could compare him to Bird.

That would be like comparing Mitch Richmond, to Michael Jordan!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

What an insult to Ray Allen if this trade were to happen. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? : I don't mind a little good-natured ribbing, by KY's post is almost a year old.  That is something you pull on the trolls!
    I didn't pull it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE] In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? :  Thanks, but like ONEONONE said, it's all part of the game. Besides when Fierce resorts to this,you know you've got him beat. Remember last year, he tried to convince posters i was Martini!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

You are Martini and possibly Greenkiller

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Danny Granger? : You are Martini and possibly Greenkiller
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I want to be Dudder,i like his style!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Indiana isn't that stupid! Bird is a former Celtic but he's not stupid.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I grew up watching Larry legend but look at who he drafts and then let's reconsider whether he would consider Ray for Danny.....  of course I think it would be insane for any general manager to trade a young star for an aging guy who benefits greatly from who he plays with......  Larry has routinely had great opportunities to add very good talent in the draft and I routinely scratch my head after the draft and they routinely lose.

Sections
Shortcuts