Ray Allen for Lamar Odom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom

I see your hoopsworld, and raise you one hoopshype:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

We would be better with Odom if he wants to come to Boston, Ray does not fit for some reason with this version of the Celtics. Pietrus actually makes us better than Ray because of his defense and rebounding.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom:
    I see your hoopsworld, and raise you one hoopshype: http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I won't post about this anymore after this, but just take a look at the salaries on the hoopshype website. They haven't updated any salary info in months.
    They are always less accurate then hoopsworld.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if odom is under contract for next year, we don't want him. eats up our cap space while giving dallas more space. bad move.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : I won't post about this anymore after this, but just take a look at the salaries on the hoopshype website. They haven't updated any salary info in months. They are always less accurate then hoopsworld.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Nothing to update.  Salaries are all set for the year.  They have the player, Lamar Odom, and his salary for next year, 8,2000,000, which is a TEAM option.  It's very simple - they either buy him out or they don't - THEIR choice.......2,400,00 to NOT play, or 8,200,000 TO play - Team option.  That's what team option means.  It's partially guaranteed.  If it wasn't, there wouldn't be anything to discuss.
    I highly doubt you won't post about this again......but you have to let it go, you're wrong - it's a team option.
    End of story - how many links to you need??

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

As long as JON has not been waived by the Celtics by 3/15 he can be traded even if he will be having or has had season ending surgery.
    If Boston waives him it will most likely be on 3/16 or later.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Timberwolves would take JO and a 1st rounder for Beasley just to get rid of Beasley (I think). Ray for Odom or Marion is a bad bad trade

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Odom is a jerk and a lousy teammate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : sometimes two people are posting the same thing at a similar time.  Sensitive much?
    Posted by snakeoil123

Nope, not in the least...but thanks for asking!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We should get rid of JO and bring in Odom.  He might have helped tonight.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : JO for Odom, but not Ray for Odom.
    Posted by Fiercest34

JON for almost ANYBODY, but not Ray for Odom.  How can anyone think the mercurial Odom will give us more than Ray?   We need an INSIDE big man, not another outside jump shooting 6th man type.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Later this morning on ESPN I hear Ric Bucher saying the Celtics can get Odom for JON."

I find this to be incredible, I can't help but think Ric Bucher has been smoking some heavy bud lately. He also said Kobe should be traded from the Lakers lol. 

I assume Bucher is out of his mind, but if this is true this is a trade the Celts have to make. Today.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : Kaman will be a Pacer ... write it down and stop dreaming of JON2 being a Celtic .... UGH!!!
    Posted by Mployee8

lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Odom had another stellar performance last night:

23 minutes
    1-9 fga
    3 points

He is now shooting 35% in fga and 58% in fta for the season.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen for Lamar Odom : Yeah, I don't see how moving further away from LA to the east coast will change that ... guy is desperate to get back to LA ... worse case of seperation anxiety since Perk was traded out from under Rondo.
    Posted by Mployee8
    The Lakers could pick him up for peanuts right now.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They cannot re-aquire him unless he has been waived.  Since they are not going to do that, the lakers will not get him back!!

Sections
Shortcuts