Ray Allen forces Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Ray Allen forces Game 7

For all you shallow-minded Ray Allen haters...  bow down to the great and classy Ray Allen, who locked up the Heat win tonight!!  He made a logical and smart decision to leave the dysfunctional Celtics and the petulent Rondo, even for less money.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Ray Allen forces Game 7

I disagree. Pops forced a game 7 by his idiotic removal of Tim Duncan with about 30-40 secs to go. Insane. I guess he did not see that it did not work for the Pacers coach. Stupid move that cost him the title I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Ray Allen proves once again he is one of the clutches shooters this league has ever seen.  He comes through in the 4th in the biggest of stages: The NBA Finals.  That shot will go down as the shot of the 2013 Finals that saved the Heats.   After the game, the Heats: Bosh, Wade and Lebron didn't leave the floor and all waited for Ray to congratulate him after the interview and showed their appreciation to Ray, something that Boston was not able to do.

Off course haters like fierce will soon find some way to spin it to take credit away from Ray, trying their best to nullify Ray's contribution.  LOL, I can't wait to see what spin the haters will come up with this time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Ray really saved their bacon tonight...both at the end of regulation with the 3 and again at the end of the OT when he dug that ball out of Ginobli's hands (good no-call I thought). Bosh made some critical plays also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to mbrann's comment:

Ray really saved their bacon tonight...both at the end of regulation with the 3 and again at the end of the OT when he dug that ball out of Ginobli's hands (good no-call I thought). Bosh made some critical plays also.

Ray played great defense on Green also, not allowing Green to get any open shots, just like he did to Kobe in the finals. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I believe that Ray just won himself and the Heat another Championship.  Heat win game 7.  Ray hits some big threes.  and the shllow-minded Ray Allen jealous idiots on here will eat their baseless hate.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

as much as of a fan I was of Ray Allen, this game was won by Bosh...and I do hate Bosh..if it wasnt for his rebound, Allen wouldnt have had the ball...then he made two key blocks...It was not Ray Allen, it was all Bosh tonight..sorry to burst your bubble kid...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I believe that Ray just won himself and the Heat another Championship.  Heat win game 7.  Ray hits some big threes.  and the shllow-minded Ray Allen jealous idiots on here will eat their baseless hate.  

I dont hate Ray Allen.

He isn't a top caliber player anymore though. I never even think about him unless someone brings him up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You aren't bursting any bubbles, sonny boy.  Bosh did indeed make some great plays at the end of the game, including 2 big blocks.  He was indeed instrumental, but Ray scores the critical points hitting the big clutch shots and the free throws to seal it.  Bosh helps Ray win the game. But Ray wins it.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray did it again.... he is clutch and deserves credit for saving the Heats championship hopes. Not onlty the bigtime 3 to send the game into OT, he made 2 clutch FTs and stripped Ginobili on the Spurs next to last possession.  Ray wasnt the star of the game but he made the biggest plays of the game.

Hey Fungus, when you gonna get something right??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

@ Eldunker; I don't think anyone here should praise anyone on the heat team unless you are a heat sucker, lately all of your threads here somehow downgrade celtics and their fans, if you get so excited watching heat play there must be a heat mugs link where you can join your brothers, get out of here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to lhtak's comment:

@ Eldunker; I don't think anyone here should praise anyone on the heat team unless you are a heat sucker, lately all of your threads here somehow downgrade celtics and their fans, if you get so excited watching heat play there must be a heat mugs link where you can join your brothers, get out of here.

Agree with you.  I dislike Miami and most real Celtics fans that I know also dislike Miami.  Many on this site aren't really Celtics fans but just pretend to be fans or are just here to insult and argue with real fans. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to lhtak's comment:

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

I disagree. Pops forced a game 7 by his idiotic removal of Tim Duncan with about 30-40 secs to go. Insane. I guess he did not see that it did not work for the Pacers coach. Stupid move that cost him the title I think.

Yeah, I completely agree. Another bad move: After  Bosh missed the jumper with 10 seconds left in the OT, Pops does not call a timeout despite  the  fact  that Paker is sitting beside him on the bench. This leaves the ball  in the shaky hands of Ginoblili, who promply commits his eighth turnover.

Pops is the best, but even the best screw up.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Ray might not have gotten the ball if Duncan was in the game.

Remember, Bosh was the one who got the rebound and passed it to Ray.

Exactly. Nobody's saying Duncan would have blocked Allen's 3. We're saying that Duncan would have gotten the rebound after James missed. Obviously, there's no guarantee, but I'd bet on Duncan vs. Bosh 99 times out of 99.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Give credit where credit is due. 

Ray Allen made the biggest shot of his career.

I don't like the Heat, but we have to admit Game 6 was one of the greatest Finals game ever.

Amen

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The fact that Ginobili and Leonard both missed critical foul shots is all part of the game. And Ray made 2 critical foul shots. But Pop taking out Duncan because he wanted to defend against 3s was stupid. He wanted to defend the shot...ha!!! How about thinking about getting the rebound if they happen to miss the pressure shot which they did...twice !!! Just 1 rebound and Miami needs to foul.

Spurs up 5 and Heat  came down and LeBron misses a 3 but they get the rebound and he hits a 3. Then the same thing happened I forgot who missed the 3 but with the rebound Allen made a fantastic shot.

I watched the replay a few times and although Allen had his hand on the ball on Ginobili's drive, he had him embraced like dancing with the stars & his arm over Ginobili's...a non call was egregious. Another time LeBron came down and drove for the basket and lost the ball but I saw him put his elbow in the face of the defender and there was not even a comment by an announcer.

I fear the Spurs may be spent. Duncan had one of the best post games of his life. Ginobili made almost as many turnovers as points and the 3 pts shooting of the Spurs was a non factor. I'm sure too that David Stern wanted a game 7 !!!

Bad luck too that Ray Allen couldn't buy a 3 in last few minutes of game 7 vs Lakers in 2010.

Sections
Shortcuts