Ray Allen is terrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigegg. Show bigegg's posts

Ray Allen is terrible

His defense is getting worse. His shooting is getting worse. How many points he allowed tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Re: Ray Allen is terrible

In Response to Ray Allen is terrible:
    [QUOTE]His defense is getting worse. His shooting is getting worse. How many points he allowed tonight?
    Posted by bigegg[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

No passion in his game....ain't liking coming off bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigegg. Show bigegg's posts

I really hate to see him chewing gums ... all the time...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Ray Allen is terrible:
    [QUOTE]His defense is getting worse. His shooting is getting worse. How many points he allowed tonight?
    Posted by bigegg[/QUOTE]We must consider that Ray is playing in pain. I admire him for suiting up for each game in spite of the injury. The problem lies with Doc Rivers who continues to play Allen as if the injury didn't exist. Doc needs to trust in his other players and go to the bench more. The lack of depth in the Celtics lineup is Doc's own doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ray needs to play situationally and no more.  Bradley, Pietrus and Pavlovic need to share the time at shooting guard.  Defense is going to decide this series, and with an injured leg Ray's defense is more questionable than ever.

Bring him in and run some plays and see if he can get hot, but don't play him more than ten to 15 minutes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

You are so pathetic:

AB played bad on defense tonight with a lot of stupid fouls when we were in the penalty. He is a terrible rebounder for a SG and is clearly undersized against teams like the Hawks and the 76ers. Pietrus is injured as well and plays like sh.t this postseason.

Allen had a bad game, but played pretty well for his health so far, especially on the defensive end. Do you guys even watch the games?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

AB fouls were all in the first half when they were winning.  When sixers made the run in the second half, AB was largely out of the game.  Bad defense?  Not sure what you were watching but AB, besides the bad fouls (which were in first half), hardly got beat and did not need a lot of rotating help defensively.  Team defense was generally better when he was in the game, not the other way around.  I think Ray can still play but when he is not doing well, Doc needs to shorten his time a bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Ray needs to play situationally and no more.  Bradley, Pietrus and Pavlovic need to share the time at shooting guard. "

Agreed. But OP, do we really need two "Ray Allen sux" threads?

A little childish.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen is terrible:
    [QUOTE]" Ray needs to play situationally and no more.  Bradley, Pietrus and Pavlovic need to share the time at shooting guard. " Agreed. But OP, do we really need two "Ray Allen sux" threads? A little childish.....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    No we definitely don't.  I still hope Ray finds a way to do something heroic.  I didn't start this thread.  I want Ray in there when the team has momentum. Grinding in your face defense is not for Ray right now.  No open threes!

Sections
Shortcuts