Ray Allen Punches Danny Ainge and our Boston Celtics in our dented GRILL!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Ray Allen Punches Danny Ainge and our Boston Celtics in our dented GRILL!!!!

So, if my profile page is set to private, and you post messages I sent in August to Dottie that I can't even find anymore, that makes you......................................a sick duck!!!!

VERY few people compared Green to Worthy (maybe 1);  NO ONE said Bradley in the same sentence with Jordan....NO ONE said Sully would be rookie of the year......your spelling is horrible.......and you are a sick duck!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Ray Allen Punches Danny Ainge and our Boston Celtics in our dented GRILL!!!!

Taching??

What are you 'taching' us rico

Sad pathetic loser Laker fan, really makes us all feel better about our lives and NBA intellect whenever you post, hahaha

its been 3 games... LA is 0-3 and Boston in 1-2 and both are going to improve.

Let's see how Terry and Lee are doing in a month clown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Over the course of 82 games plus playoffs, I'd rather have a young Courtney Lee over Ray Allen who has had a long history of ankle and feet problems.  I'm sure that was a key factor for Ainge when he made an offer to Allen. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got to love the hommer atitude. Jeff Green is the second coming of James Worthy, Bradley the second coming of Michael Jordan and our 20 something draft pick will be rookie of the year. Tommy Heinsohn has a BIG psicological influence over our fan base. Got to Love the little mini Tomies...

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say any of the above, nor do I think any of the above.

So do you really think Allen will continue to shoot as well as he has the first three games?  I know that he will not.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

All 3 your boyfriend Fiercest said so. Forget about taching here you are not in school cry baby. You already went to cry today again righ???

[/QUOTE]

LIAR - Fierce only said the first one - show me where he said Bradley and MJ in the same sentence.  You are pathetic!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's leave it at this. Who would you rather have in the last seconds of a game, Allen, Terry or LEE? tHAT WAS EASY...

[/QUOTE]

Bradley.

Unless you are assuming that Ray always has the ball in his hand, doesnt have to play D (he can't) and doesn't have to create his own shot (he can't).  

Ray isn't that good.  I know you weren't saying he was last year.

Ray left because Bradley took his minutes. You seem confused about a lot of things.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I like your homer logic Snake. Ray can get worse and Terry will get better. LOL!!!

One question, but take your Tommy Heinsohn green glasses off first. Who's better, the record holding 3 point makwer or Terry the enetire career bench player??? Remember to take off the Glsasses first...

[/QUOTE]

You aren't bright.  I said that Ray is shooting far above his career norms and that Terry is shooting well below. So yes Ray will shoot worse over the year and Terry will shoot better.

You know that Terry is 4th in all time three pointers right?  Oh you didn't?  

Not surprising.

[/QUOTE]

Snake....between Terry, Lee, and Bradley, we'll more than replace Ray all around.  But, there's no arguing that Ray's ability to hit the killer 3 point shot will NOT be replaced by these guys.  That's ok.......w're still better now than last year.   But, Ray's .453 3-point shooting in a year he was hurt last 1/3 of the season is so much better than Terry's .365  3-point shooting last year.   Same kind of comparison across their careers - Ray is the better shooter by far.   As fans, we can love the C's and I do, but to argue that Terry is as good as Ray Allen is like arguing that Paul Pierce is as good as Lebron James.   We do have to be realistic!

In the end, Lee and Bradley will play better D, go to the hole better, and be "sufficient" shooters so I think we are better w/o Ray.  But please don't insult Ray by saying these guy compare to him on offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico if you are basing it on the last couple of years Allen, Lee, or Terry there is no doubt it is Terry.  Terry beat the Heat literally winning the championship for the Mavs. Don't you watch. Terry is a great three point shooter and a guy who can make plays when covered unlike Ray.  He has averaged over 16 points a game and been sixth man of the year.  Go away and stir up your nonsense somewhere else. Engaging you in this thread is stupid of all of us.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I like your homer logic Snake. Ray can get worse and Terry will get better. LOL!!!

One question, but take your Tommy Heinsohn green glasses off first. Who's better, the record holding 3 point makwer or Terry the enetire career bench player??? Remember to take off the Glsasses first...

[/QUOTE]

You aren't bright.  I said that Ray is shooting far above his career norms and that Terry is shooting well below. So yes Ray will shoot worse over the year and Terry will shoot better.

Not surprising.

[/QUOTE]

Snake....between Terry, Lee, and Bradley, we'll more than replace Ray all around.  But, there's no arguing that Ray's ability to hit the killer 3 point shot will NOT be replaced by these guys.  That's ok.......w're still better now than last year.   But, Ray's .453 3-point shooting in a year he was hurt last 1/3 of the season is so much better than Terry's .365  3-point shooting last year.   Same kind of comparison across their careers - Ray is the better shooter by far.   As fans, we can love the C's and I do, but to argue that Terry is as good as Ray Allen is like arguing that Paul Pierce is as good as Lebron James.   We do have to be realistic!

In the end, Lee and Bradley will play better D, go to the hole better, and be "sufficient" shooters so I think we are better w/o Ray.  But please don't insult Ray by saying these guy compare to him on offense.

[/QUOTE]

Where did I say Lee and Bradley compare to Ray on offense?  They don't.  What I said was over the year Allens shooting percentage will drop from where it is now and Terry will rise from where it is now.

Confused.

I take Terry over Ray at this point in time because he can create his own shot, he can play the point and is a good three point shooter.  Allen is a better shooter than Terry.  thats it.

I take Bradley over Allen at this point in time because Bradley is a monster on D, can play the point and can hit the three. Allen is a better shooter than Bradley.  That's it.

I would talk Allen over Lee.

Ray Allen was great.  Now he is good.

That isn't insulting.  It's a fact.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Remove Rico and GK and Bloopy will automatically be removed.

[/QUOTE]

I think they are 3 seperate people Fierce, Bloopy is obv bynumiza zero, but beyind that...

and besides, ban one, you do nothing to the other 2 if they are the same person, they need 3 diff e-mails to create 3 diff screen names

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

I do agree with the OP somewhat.

Here are some known facts:

Out of the big 3, most of everyone has agreed and admitted, including Doc, that Ray has had to sacrifice his game the most since the start of the Big 3 era. 

Ray works harder than probably everyone else on the team and always comes into training camp in shape.

But the Celtics could care less: Ray get's traded, his whole family goes through emotional rollercoaster and has to come to terms with it, only to have it cancelled.  Ray does the professional thing and comes back and plays his game without causing trouble.

Next year, it's the same crap times 2: Doc tells Ray, "Hey, go stand in the corner again."  Ray says ok.  Celtics lose, Ray's statistics goes down.  It's Ray's fault. He's too old.  He's lost his game.  All he does is stand in the corner. 

So, after doing what the coach says to do, Ray get's benched for standing in the corner, despite having his best shooting year statistically. And on top of that he is asked to follow the lead of a Diva that can't shoot and has not improved in 5 years and is known for sitting in the parking lot when he should be in the gym working on his game.   

Season over: Celtics offer KG a great contract while Ray takes a backseat(again) have I mentioned Ray has sacrificed the most out of the Big 3.

Celtics finally make a half@$$ attempt and offers Ray a contract that is only a few millions better than the Heats offer.  Ray thinks: this is what I get for all my hard work and sacrifice.

Ray thinks: If I take the Celtics offer, I will get a few millions more, but I will have to come back and deal with all that's mentioned above times 2, or I can take a few millions less, go to Miami and have a great chance of winning another ring with the King.   

Ray takes a look around: there's that punk@$$ diva again.  There's that dude that hasn't won or done nothing yet, but will start ahead of me.  There's that dude that will trade your @$$ faster than he can say Ubuntu.   MMMM...like George Karl says: It's a no brainer. 

Ray signed with the Heats.

And I don't blame him.

Now Ray is running around in a Heats uniform like a spring chicken having been set free.  He's driving the ball more. He get's to do a little one on one...Ray thinks to himself: It's good to be free.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray takes a look around: there's that punk@$$ diva again.  There's that dude that hasn't won or done nothing yet, but will start ahead of me.  There's that dude that will trade your @$$ faster than he can say Ubuntu.   MMMM...like George Karl says: It's a no brainer. 

And I don't blame him.

Now Ray is running around in a Heats uniform like a spring chicken having been set free.  He's driving the ball more. He get's to do a little one on one...Ray thinks to himself: It's good to be free.   

[/QUOTE]

That punk@$$ diva that you refer to no doubt thinks that he's the reason that RayRay holds the NBA record for most 3PTs made... and for that RA showed a lack of gratitude. 

R9R has said that he himself has the ability to will the ball thru the basket when "one of his shooters" takes a shot. One of HIS shooters!

Somebody had to go and since DA hasn't been able to get value for our very pampered PG.... it turned out to be RA that left.

Can't blame him at all. A messy divorce was inevitable.

At least, he salvaged his pride and gets a new lease on his NBA career... however much is left.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And I don't blame him.

[/QUOTE]

That punk@$$ diva that you refer to no doubt thinks that he's the reason that RayRay holds the NBA record for most 3PTs made... and for that RA showed a lack of gratitude. 

R9R has said that he himself has the ability to will the ball thru the basket when "one of his shooters" takes a shot. One of HIS shooters!

[/QUOTE]

Rondo has the ability to "will the ball thru the basket?"   I didn't know Rondo was telekinesis.  He must be a secret member of the X-men.  Does this mean that when Ray misses, it's because Rondo willed the ball to go astray? 

Does Rondo's powers work thru the TV? Because he must have willed all those 3s Ray made while being a member of the Bucks and Sonics.

Also, Rondo must have  willed Ray to take all those shots he takes in practice to become the greatest 3 point shooter of all time.  Rondo must have also willed Ray to come to the games 3-4 hours early to get up his shots.  I guess it is also self evident, that Rondo can only will other people's shots to go in and not his own. 

Seriously, Rondo needs to reaccess his thinking if that is truly what he thinks, because he plays a very small part in the 3s Ray has made.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Ah! Darkman and Pud are kindered spirits.  Nobody needs to be lonely on this board!

In hind sight Ray made an astute decision for himself.  Blaming Rondo or the Celtics management for that is asinine.  The Celts have a character because of their nucleus and Ray was increasingly out of it.  If Ray was here, he would have helped by making some shots and by not being with the Heat where he is a great fit.  But if Ray had gone to the Clippers we would probably not miss him much.

Bottom line is that the Celts did not lose that much by losing Ray.  But the Heat gained a lot.  That is the only unfortunate thing here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Darkman,

I'll give it to you: throwing half-thruths, opinions, rumors and other crap into a bucket, thouroughly mixing it and splashing out does work. Sometimes.

Let wade through all that crap that you make up, shall we.

1. "...Out of the big 3, most of everyone has agreed and admitted, including Doc, that Ray has had to sacrifice his game the most since the start of the Big 3 era ... " - All of them sacrificed; that was the deall from the get-go in 2007.

2. "... Ray works harder than probably everyone else on the team and always comes into training camp in shape ...." - No matter how hard you work it's always about the team.

3. About being traded. Are you aware that the offer to RA included no-trade clause? He would've been 5th player having such thing. Also, all of them were in the trade rumors.

4. Celtics went for KG first for many reasons, one of them is KG is a defensive general. Was and still is. RA, OTOH, was becoming a role player, more and more.

5. As for "punk@$$ diva", if you mean Avery Bradley then let me remind you that this "diva" worked his behind off, played through pain and was light years ahead of Ray on defensive end.

6. As for another "Diva" ( I reckon you're talking about Rondo), he worked hard every game to give RA as many touches to shoot as he possibly could.

7. It's beyond ridiculous to make a judgement on how much better RA plays for Heat and how much worse Celtics without him after just 3 games.

AK

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And I don't blame him.

[/QUOTE]

Somebody had to go and since DA hasn't been able to get value for our very pampered PG.... it turned out to be RA that left.

Can't blame him at all. A messy divorce was inevitable.

At least, he salvaged his pride and gets a new lease on his NBA career... however much is left.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Actually I am sure that Rondo doesn't think that.  You ever hear of an unreliable narrator, a device used in fiction?

That's you lady.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's leave it at this. Who would you rather have in the last seconds of a game, Allen, Terry or LEE? tHAT WAS EASY...

[/QUOTE]

who would your rather have guarding the ball at the end of the game,  Allen, Terry or Lee?  That was pretty easy as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not surprising.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where did I say Lee and Bradley compare to Ray on offense?  They don't.  What I said was over the year Allens shooting percentage will drop from where it is now and Terry will rise from where it is now.

Confused.

I take Terry over Ray at this point in time because he can create his own shot, he can play the point and is a good three point shooter.  Allen is a better shooter than Terry.  thats it.

I take Bradley over Allen at this point in time because Bradley is a monster on D, can play the point and can hit the three. Allen is a better shooter than Bradley.  That's it.

I would talk Allen over Lee.

Ray Allen was great.  Now he is good.

That isn't insulting.  It's a fact.

[/QUOTE]

I believe I would take Terry over Allen at this point as well.  Yes Ray hits some clutch jumpers , but anyone that thinks Terry doesn't obviously hasn't watched Terry play much.  I have.