Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench

The starting five is fine, they just need Perk...um...I mean Shaq..."Oh NO!!! where are they!!!"    Anyways the starting four -1 got the lead.  It's when the Celts started mixing in the new guys that things start to go down hill, and the Celts never recovered after that. 

Green and Pierce has similar style game. Green not as good of a catch and shoot player as Ray, and Pierce's game will be hurt because guys will start to double off both Green and Rondo to hound Pierce.  Didn't you notice this when Ray was of the floor against the Heat and Pierce was playing with the bench, the Heat bomb rushed Pierce everytime he touched the ball.  

This might be the final year of the Big 3....stick with them...they have alteast earn the right to fight and go down with the ship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench:
    [QUOTE]Jeff Green should start. Moving Ray to the bench will make Ray go against the 2nd unit of the opposing teams. And Jeff Green would add more athleticism and size to a starting unit that is looking old and slow right now. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree, we need a change in the rotation. Ray might be better coming off the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

our offense looked good for half of the first quarter and then our offense got slow, boring and old.  I think our Big 3 get too tired to run around for open shots or play defense  and decide to take jump shots like BBD.  It is up to our bench and rondo to keep our offense flowing like other teams do

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

ray allen is NOT the problem... if people will set good picks and help him get open then maybe he will score a little more...3 shots through 3 quarters is NOT enough...
    oh ya and talk about switching your starting lineup 2 games before the playoffs...especially the 4 that have been together since 08...
    GREAT IDEA..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench:
    [QUOTE]Jeff Green should start. Moving Ray to the bench will make Ray go against the 2nd unit of the opposing teams. And Jeff Green would add more athleticism and size to a starting unit that is looking old and slow right now. 

2 days ago you wrote that this will never happen; is this the fierce version of panicking? Or are you considering to run for public office??

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench : What's wrong with letting Ray move to the bench for 2 games? I didn't say it's something permanant. You really think once Ray moves to the bench the coach can't make him a starter again in the future? Two reasons why Ray should move to the bench: 1. To give Ray some rest just before the playoffs. 2. To see how Ray plays against 2nd string players. 
    i thought you meant for the whole playoffs...well i guess its not that bad of a idea for these final 2 games just to see how it goes and ray really does need some rest..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I thought Doc was holding them back!!!   HAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen Should Come Off the Bench:
    [QUOTE]ray allen is NOT the problem... if people will set good picks and help him get open then maybe he will score a little more...3 shots through 3 quarters is NOT enough... oh ya and talk about switching your starting lineup 2 games before the playoffs...especially the 4 that have been together since 08... GREAT IDEA..
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  You can't score if you don't have the ball.  I would like to see the starting unit get some rest, but this should have happened weeks ago. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

While we're at it let's bench whoever doesn't want to rebound.....oh....no one would play.

Sections
Shortcuts