Ray Allen supposedly drawing interest

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Ray Allen supposedly drawing interest

I'm grateful to have a young super star PG like Rondo. Top 5-10 PG in the NBA, can't complain about that. Let's rebuild around Rondo, JJ, Moore, Bradley and Bass. Unless of course we can swap Rondo for CP3, D.Will, Rose, Irving, Rubio, or any other young promising PG i may have forgotten, John Wall...etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

This Kevin Martin for Ray Allen is starting to catch heat..ive seen it on a couple sites now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

LOVE some of these ideas, i think ellis for ray and a #1 is the BEST one. at this ellis' defense is as good as ray's. plus the guy can flat out shoot as well as create his own shot. seems like that is the most important trait nowadays and the hardest to find. plus ellis can play some point as well. like him with an avery and mppre in the mix. i would make that deal tomorrow, u dont want to completely hit bottom to rebuild.

in that case, rondo with ellis could work fine, then again ellis needs the ball in his hands and rondo is useless on the court if the ball isnt in his hands at all times. i could see a scenario where we get ellis then trade rondo/JO in some kind of a 3 way deal where we get an al jefferson (easy inside points) and an under 30 PG like a a luke ridenour or even a steve blake or mo williams or eric bledsoe (need a PG back). that would be a competitive ring team. a team with ridenour, ellis, pierce, kg and jefferson makes us competitive right away. for a better future, if i'm ainge, i'm considering trading pierce as well for a gasol. now you have a team that can start gelling this year and be ready to roll next year or that u can flip later on. perhaps scola for gasol. either way, this team can get better quickly both inside and for guys that can create their own shots if we act before the trade deadline. time to blow up this team. kg is the only one i may keep unless i can get a first rounder for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I'm not sure about trading Allen for Kevin Martin. Isn't Martin basically a slightly inferior 28 yearold version of Ray Allen? Does Martin play good defense at least? Even comparing their numbers this season, Allen is ahead of Martin in nearly every statistical category.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen supposedly drawing interest:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen supposedly drawing interest : yep, this is why making a move at the 2 is so important. if we could somehow get Monta Ellis, thats a guy rite there to run with Rondo and maximize his talents, immediate team upgrade.  its also more intriguing to a guy like Dwight Howard if he is coming to a team with Rondo AND Ellis, maybe Jeff Green? not to mention Doc as coach.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Rondo, Ellis and Green would be a good core. I could live with that. Would still need a good/great big to be competitive though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen supposedly drawing interest:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure about trading Allen for Kevin Martin. Isn't Martin basically a slightly inferior 28 yearold version of Ray Allen? Does Martin play good defense at least? Even comparing their numbers this season, Allen is ahead of Martin in nearly every statistical category.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]
    +1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I would never trade Allen for K-Mart. He is junk!

Now you talking about Monte Ellis, sign me up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Rondo doesn't go...unless we can get Howard.

Sections
Shortcuts