Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Ray Allen

Great shooter. That's it. Can't pass, hardly ever gets to the foul line, rarely drives to the hoop, plays no defense, losses the ball often, needs the perfect shot set up, no clutch playing.

Anything else?????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Ray Allen

Celtics play lately have made you a little humble...Laughing

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I told you you would cry more than me and again I was right. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Ray would be the perfect 6th man next year for that very reason.  What we are missing this year is a sniper off the bench.  I actually think his D will be better if he doesn't have to log as many mins.  He already said he wants to come back with a multiple year deal.  I don't think any other team would give him that at this point.  CHI is the only team I would worry about!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Still believe you boy Danny Ainge is the best GM in the history of sports????
    Thaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuu Daaaaaannyyyyyyyy!!!! Jimmy has it in the genes.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    In Response to Re: Ray Allen : It's called calm before the storm. Remember last year when the Lakers went unbeaten in March then crashed and burned in May? Ha Ha OKC punched Lakers in the grill not only made you humble, it made you shed tears for Fierce! Ha Ha Break it down again. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

I thought Kupcake was the GM - what do Jimmy's genes have to do with anything?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No you lie when you said Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard would be Celtics in 2012.
    Gasol would be a Celtic and many more. I can make a bible about you being dead wrong. The biggest one "Danny Ainge is the best GM in the history of sports"
    Laughing

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Who said Ainge is the best GM in the history of sports? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

WOW - someone's even crakier than usual this morning......I think someone needs to learn the difference between wishful thinking and predictions!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

When there is something wrong with the Lakers it's Jimmy's fault, when something goes right it's Kupchak. If you give credit to Jimmy for the bad things you might as well give him credit for the good ones. I also told you we were better than the Celtics. 2-0 SWEEP. Enough said.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If I was like you I would have my hard drive filled with junk. You have to have it in your hard drive, look for it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Show ME where I said the Celtics were better than the lakers this year, and I'll never let Fierce post here again!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Red = Fiercest.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In his dreams he wishes he was me!!  LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

1 Ring in 27 years and counting. 5 Rings in 11. Keep living in the past, it's all you got.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Typical lakers spin - when losing, bring up the last 30 years.
    Can't take the double team, so he wimps out as usual!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Guess the teacher took me out of ignore AGAIN. Poor Children.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Once again you lie.  Why would I cry when every Celtic loss only brings us closer to Anthony Davis. The Lakers on the other hand already sacrificed the future for the present. If the Lakers don't win it all this year, you will be the one crying for the next 20 years. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Is giving up the 25th or 27th pick in this years draft sacrificing the future?
    The odds of getting an impact player at the spot in the draft is very slim.
    Most of the time the players don't work out and the team is locked into a multi-year contract for a late 1st round pick.

So, you are back on the Anthony Davis to Celtics again?

Sections
Shortcuts