Ray Allen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Ray Allen

And you have all the credibility in the world you are never wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Only 99.9% of the time, not bad. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah great future HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Why should we believe you now?????? You see wrong again 1 ring in 27 years is not a great past. Or is it. Danny will do great with the picks, remember he is the best GM in the "history of sports" With no great free agents and Danny picking Celtics will be great next season. Laughing

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Derek Fisher was the 24th pick of the 1996 Draft, right? Tony Parker was the 28th pick of the 2001 Draft, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34

I'm sure you know that there are more busts in the mid to late 20's then there are players that worked out.

The Lakers have $0 salary on the books for the 2014-15 season, why will the Lakers fans cry over the next 20 years? Once Kobe retires they will have all the flexibility then need. Bynum will get renewed. He is a nice player to build the future around...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

A players coach who the players don't listen to anymore and Danny picking and trading the players on draft night for worst players. Like you said on another thread, it took the Lakers 5 years to rebuild. In Buss we trust. By the way in  who are you using the Cap space??? Tell us Danny Jr. Are  Dwight and Austin going to be Celtics in 2012 or were you wrong again???? Clueless34 strikes again. Nice day outside gotta go. Have a wonderful day. Don't have all day like you to sit in front of a computer.
    Wink
    PS: Your thread have a lot of reply's because you make the corny trade ideas and try and be controversial just to get reply's, nothing else.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Ray would be the perfect 6th man next year for that very reason.  What we are missing this year is a sniper off the bench.  I actually think his D will be better if he doesn't have to log as many mins.  He already said he wants to come back with a multiple year deal.  I don't think any other team would give him that at this point.  CHI is the only team I would worry about!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Russ there is no way that Doc will move him to the bench.  Doc does't roll that way. No way. I think Doc should make some changes NOW.  Find out what the youngster can do with playiing time along side RR,, KG, PP.  Got the feeling they would show some promise.  They will continue riding the pine and in all actuality will be rookies again next year.  If Danny had the chance to get a number one pick and declined it he needs to be fired.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

If Boston fans think that they should miss the playoffs, how do they not feel that Ainge made a huge mistake in not trading away Ray/KG and other players? Having 4 1st round picks is a lot better then not making the playoffs and having 2 1st round picks.

If Ainge could have traded Ray to Indiana for a 1st round pick, Boston would have saved $10m this season in luxury tax by having Ray's contract off the books.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That's what you said, take it out of your hard drive or you don't have anymore space???? HAHAHAHA!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Come on, you really think having no draft picks is better than having a draft pick? Really? Celts start rebuilding in 2012. Lakers start rebuilding in 2014. Big difference! By the time the Lakers start rebuilding the Celtics will be in the playoff hunt. Like I said, the Lakers put all their eggs in this year's basket. If the Lakers don't win this year then prepare yourself for a 20-year drought.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sessions is better then a late 1st round pick.
    LA will have Sessions, Kobe, Pau and Bynum together for 2 years after this season.

Playoff hunt? That is usually not a big accomplishment in the Eastern Conference.

LA has the Odom $8.9m TPE that they can still use. They are in great shape for the next few years.

You have always said who is Boston going to sign with the cap space? The list of unrestricted free agents is slim.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Anything to win, winning is all that matters to Dr. Buss. That is why he is the most successful owner in the history of the NBA and you can save it in your hard drive. I won't deny saying it like you deny saying "Danny is the best GM in the History of sports"

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You see you have it in your hard drive, you can look for the one where you say Danny is the best in history. By the way it doesn't mean squat because maybe you edited the post before posting it. Gotcha! Example:

Re: this team SUCKS

posted at 3/17/2012 10:47 AM EDT

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 3/18/2012
    In Response to Re: this team SUCKS:
    In Response to Re: this team SUCKS : Cruel but true assessment.  This team will win some of the games to tease us they can still do it. But snake's assessment is the truth.  We may need to delude ourselves to watch the many games like last night that are still ahead on the schedule.
    Posted by concord27

If you think last night was awful wait until we're in the 5th year of the rebuilding process.

That Lakers are the fastest team to get back to the Finals from one generation to another. From Magic Johnson to Shaq, 1991 to 2000. That's 5 years.

It took the Pistons 14 years to get back to the Finals, 1990 to 2004.

The Bulls have not gone back to the Finals since 1998.

I'm not sure if some of the current posters on this board will still be alive to see the next Celtics Finals appearance. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : No matter how many court Sessions you're going to have, this is your last chance to see the Lakers play at a high level. Next year and the following will be horrible for the Lakers. After this year, the Lakers will be the doormat of the Pacific division. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

There is no way that is true. With KOME and the Big Two they will still win some games and will be a lot like we are.  Doormats i doubt.  Contender very doubtful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Well if that is what you say you must be right, maybe he did use his daughter remember he is obsessed with wining. I believe just like you he did used his daughter as bait. She is kind of pretty and Phil is kind of ugly. The best coach in the history of the NBA (you can also save that in your hard drive) but ugly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : No matter how many court Sessions you're going to have, this is your last chance to see the Lakers play at a high level. Next year and the following will be horrible for the Lakers. After this year, the Lakers will be the doormat of the Pacific division. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

I am sure the Lakers will be a doormat next year when they still have Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Sessions and other upgrades.

You are in desperation mode, huh?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : The difference is the rings of the Celtics are not tarnished. Sure the Lakers won a ring, but Dr. Buss had to play the part of a piimp and Jeanie the call girl. Like I said, typical LA trash.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Desperation mode.
    Pretty low even for F34.
    I would expect this from a guy who lives in CA.

Sections
Shortcuts