Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Ray Allen

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    In Response to Re: Ray Allen : How sure are you that Kobe will still be alive next season? 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Tomorrow is promised to no one.  What kind of a question is that?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston just suddenly died. It's called the LA death syndrome. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

That is sick.  To top it off with HA HA is truly sick.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : The difference is the Celtics have a great past and a greater future.  The Lakers just have the present. After this year, you're going to be coming here claiming that you're a Clipper fan. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

I agree that the Lakers have only the present !!! Read within where I believe the Lakers are better than us this year but  I agree with many above posters that just upgrading with Sessions ain't gonna make them dominant next year with Gasol & Kobe older & Bynum subject to injury.

Do you think we can win the East ?  HA!  I am a Celtic fan since the Cousy/Sharman days and despite this I feel it is best to not make the playoffs and frustrate loyal fans anymore.  Puleezzze…I don’t wish to hear we’re all 0-0 and anyone with momentum can get a streak going & win the title.  Is the fairy going to wave the magic wand & rectify the real reason we are losing…we get out rebounded the majority of the time.  I don’t profess to be Sherlock Holmes here as this has been discussed ad infinitum on multiple threads.  Had we gotten Gasol for Rondo, we might have gotten by the 1st round.  Even with Kaman we too might have been a factor at least in the East playoffs but I still don’t think we would have contended.

I honestly believe our BIG 3, old as they are, are as good as any other 3 on another team in the shooting category from 15 ft out. I mean Allen is the 3pt leader and Pierce won the 3pt contest a couple of years ago and KG is deadly from 10-15 ft out. The problem is that they are pressured to make the shot, shoot at least 50% as we can’t rebound. Other teams can beat us, I.e. Lakers shot 32% and we shot 40% in game 7 but with the advantage in rebounds, they had extra shots.(Forget the egregious difference in fouls 41-18 or we might have overcome the rebound difference even). The reasons the Lakers are better than us this year is that other than Kobe, their perimeter shooters are mediocre but Bynum & Gasol either put the rebound in or toss it out and, although not PP, Ray or KG, their shooters with extra shots…you know "even a blind chipmunk can find an acorn occasionally”.  I know this is possibly fairy tale stuff but I believe, with Rondo or not next year, that if we had D. Howard and still the BIG 3 and Bass, Pietrus, Wilcox, A. Bradley, Stiemsma and another 7 footer, we will be contenders. I think even if we only get Kaman & can draft a young aggressive banger 7 footer, we’ll be tough as won’t it be nice to give our BIG 3 an extra shot or two ???

Ok, I live in SF so maybe I’m “California Dreaming” !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Tears for Fierce, GK? Ha Ha Break it down again. Ha Ha Break it down again. So those are my dreams  and these are my eyes. Stand tall like a man. Headstrong like a horse. When it's all mixed up,  better break it down. Oo, oo. Oo, oo. In the world of secrets. In the world of sound. Oo, oo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqhL7nUjX0
    Posted by Fiercest34

LaughingLaughingLaughing

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : There are a lot sick people in LA. Just look at that troll GK. He has been banned here many times. So he used deception to fool some of the posters here, he used Jeb's pic as a goodwill gesture. But after a few weeks, the true colors of the troll named GK/Rico came out. And it's not pretty, it looks like LA trash at its finest!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sounds like you are mad. Don't be so sensible I only give you a bit of your medicine Clueless34. Give us some of those great predictions like those you always give on who the Celtics will sign this off season. Still think it's Dwight and Austin or changed you mind again??? I'm gonna love this. Go ahead, can't wait.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah great, but hope it doesn't happen this year. Hope he doesn't get one of those heart problems either. Very sad with what happened to Green and Wilcox kids. They seem like good humble kids. Hoping for a speedy recovery for them. God bless them. Any news on Green and when is Wilcox going to be operated???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What????? Ok bishop Tutu, No personal attacks, it's against the posting policies. I'm just asking, not like you hoping Bynum gets hurt. I thought you said February???? Wrong again, maybe you'll get it right this time. What does it make you to hope Bynum gets hurt???? Does it makes you what you are saying I am or is it the famous double standard I have always wrote about???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Seriously, GK, don't use the Lord's name in vain. A piece of trailer park trash like you should not be floating on God's blue heaven.
    Posted by Fiercest34

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
                                                            Mathew 7: 1-5

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

It's funny that F34 doesn't know that Jeannie Buss and Phil didn't start dating until after Phil was hired by LA. Almost 2 years later.

Good try though! UGH!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He crawled back under his rock. Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Pure ownage GK!

Clueless34=fail.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.                                                         Mathew 7: 1-5
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

A guy who trolls here under multiple identities to annoy and badger Celtic's fans on their own board now quotes the bible. Look inward and ask why after invading and making a nuisance of yourself on this board you can't see there is anything wrong with it.  None here go on a Laker board and make it our purpose to bother Laker fans in their discussions of Laker goings on.  You do it without regard for anyone but your immature gamesmanship you are a person without shame. Find a Laker bb and use the bible to full effect.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : A guy who trolls here under multiple identities to annoy and badger Celtic's fans on their own board now quotes the bible. Look inward and ask why after invading and making a nuisance of yourself on this board you can't see there is anything wrong with it.  None here go on a Laker board and make it our purpose to bother Laker fans in their discussions of Laker goings on.  You do it without regard for anyone but your immature gamesmanship you are a person without shame. Find a Laker bb and use the bible to full effect.
    Posted by concord27

Yep - Jesus hated the hypocrites, didn't he?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Jackson has been dating Jeanie Buss, the daughter of Lakers owner Jerry Buss, since 2001

LAL 2003–04 82 56 26 .683 1st in Pacific 22 13 9 .591 Lost in NBA Finals
    LAL 2005–06 82 45 37 .549 3rd in Pacific 7 3 4 .429 Lost in First Round

Seems to be a year missing in there - I wonder how he got his job back after being fired!!!!

Reference:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Jackson

Or, as I like to say - more lies from Gina!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Not enjoying the OLD GK Dynasty because, as my father always said, "a leopard don't change his spots."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Jackson has been dating Jeanie Buss, the daughter of Lakers owner Jerry Buss , since 2001 LAL 2003–04 82 56 26 .683 1st in Pacific 22 13 9 .591 Lost in NBA Finals LAL 2005–06 82 45 37 .549 3rd in Pacific 7 3 4 .429 Lost in First Round Seems to be a year missing in there - I wonder how he got his job back after being fired!!!! Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Jackson Or, as I like to say - more lies from Gina!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Phil was hired by the Lakers before the 1999-00 season.
    He started dating Jeannie Buss in 2001.
    Not sure why you can't understand these dates.
    No, I do know why you can't understand this...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Yep - Jesus hated the hypocrites, didn't he?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

And he hated the arrogant and the selfish...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : And he hated the arrogant and the selfish...
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Started dating in 2001..............after he was hired - true
    FIRED after 03-04 season - conveniently omitted - THAT is arrogance
    GOT JOB BACK in 05-06 - because of relationship with Jeannie.  Certainly, Jerry Buss would not hire back a guy who wrote such a scathing book the year he was out.....NOT admitting you MAY be wrong is arrogant, not admitting you ARE wrong is selfish!!

Let me guess, you know more about the Bible than I do, too, right?

Sections
Shortcuts