Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Ray Allen

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    Started dating in 2001..............after he was hired - true FIRED after 03-04 season - conveniently omitted - THAT is arrogance GOT JOB BACK in 05-06 - because of relationship with Jeannie.  Certainly, Jerry Buss would not hire back a guy who wrote such a scathing book the year he was out.....NOT admitting you MAY be wrong is arrogant, not admitting you ARE wrong is selfish!! Let me guess, you know more about the Bible than I do, too, right?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Nothing was ommitted. F34 said that Phil was hired due to his relationship with Jeannie. We were not discussing anything after his hire. You get your pantiesin a bunch easily.

How do I know if I know more about the Bible then you?

Mean spirited and petty people usually are not God Fearing people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

F34 said he was hired due to his relationship with Jeannie - THE SECOND TIME - you KNOW that's what he meant, you are just being difficult!!

Mean spirited and petty people usually are not God Fearing people.

Agree - and since you are mean spirted, petty AND a liar, then we all know where you stand!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

F34 said he was hired due to his relationship with Jeannie - THE SECOND TIME - you KNOW that's what he meant, you are just being difficult!! Mean spirited and petty people usually are not God Fearing people. Agree - and since you are mean spirted, petty AND a liar, then we all know where you stand!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

And F34 knows why he was rehired? Yeah ok.
    So Jeannie got Phil his job.
    So dumb and foolish.
    F34 had no idea when Phil started dating Jeannie. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The Spin Doctor from CT is IN and open for business!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Nothing was ommitted. F34 said that Phil was hired due to his relationship with Jeannie. We were not discussing anything after his hire. You get your pantiesin a bunch easily. How do I know if I know more about the Bible then you? Mean spirited and petty people usually are not God Fearing people.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Mean spirited and petty people are not God fearing people? Thats a laugh... tons of examples of God fearing people who are liars, cheats, hypocrites, immoral etc....need some examples?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Ho, hum. Wrong as usual.
    Here is F34's original post:

posted at 3/18/2012 12:35 PM EDT
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 3/18/2012
    In Buss we trust? You're so gullible. The reason why the Lakers were so successful was because of Jeanie's Bust! You want a great coach? Use your daughter to get him. Make your daughter the boyfriend of the coach. Pathetic LA promiscuousity. Ha Ha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It says "make your daughter the boyfriend of the coach" - that's NOT what happened?  Phil was coaching, THEN started dating Jeannie - is that NOT what happened.

Then he got fired, and would not have been rehired if he wasn't the boyfried............very simple - surprised someone of your self-professed intelligence can't figure that out!!

The Spin Doctor of CT is IN!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

You want a great coach? Use your daughter to get him.

Sorry, wrong as usual.
    Good try. NOT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

They were dating LONG before he was fired/rehired.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They were dating  - he got fired (something Red never did, btw), he took a year off, then begged to get his job back when he thought they'd be good again.  He left on bad terms, but was let back in to coach after Rudy T.....WHY is that?  WE ALL KNOW - and don't need you to admit it.

They were dating LONG before he was hired/fired - true - I SAID THAT!!!

WHY was he rehired???

Never mind - WE ALL KNOW!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Thanks, mtrax - don't forget your vow that when you are banned under Mark you won't bother coming  back...............or are you changing that now, too??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Come on, you really think having no draft picks is better than having a draft pick? Really? Celts start rebuilding in 2012. Lakers start rebuilding in 2014. Big difference! By the time the Lakers start rebuilding the Celtics will be in the playoff hunt. Like I said, the Lakers put all their eggs in this year's basket. If the Lakers don't win this year then prepare yourself for a 20-year drought.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I heard today that LA will make a strong effort after the season is over to be in the top half of the lottery in June. I would have to imagine for LA to do that, they would have to trade Gasol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Student: "Teacher, can you define hypoocrite?"
    Teacher: "Yes.  A hypocrite is someone who insists everyone and his brother provide links when mentioning anything about the Celtics, but posts total garbage about the laker without so much as one link."

Student: "You mean like is done daily on Boston.com?"
    Teacher: "Exactly!!"

Student:  "Okay, get it now."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

This is not internet chatter that was started by some sports writer who dreamed this up to fill an article.

I could care less if you believe this or not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The Los Angeles Lakers have consistently over-valued Pau Gasol as far as trades go.  The Celtics did the same with Ray Allen.  I find it hard to believe, unless I read it myself, that there are ANY teams out there, that are lottery-bound, that would want that bear of a contract.  To do so would be sacrificing MANY young players to get to 19 mill AND a draft pick in what is supposed to be a DEEP draft (cue the "the draft won't be as good as people think" rebuttal).  I find it consistently amusing how many lakers fans on this forum KNOW the Celtics cannot move up in the draft by packaging their two number ones (to a team like NO), but are CERTAIN some team will take Gasol so the lakers can rebuild.
    It is to laugh!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

The Los Angeles Lakers have consistently over-valued Pau Gasol as far as trades go.  The Celtics did the same with Ray Allen.  I find it hard to believe, unless I read it myself, that there are ANY teams out there, that are lottery-bound, that would want that bear of a contract.  To do so would be sacrificing MANY young players to get to 19 mill AND a draft pick in what is supposed to be a DEEP draft (cue the "the draft won't be as good as people think" rebuttal).  I find it consistently amusing how many lakers fans on this forum KNOW the Celtics cannot move up in the draft by packaging their two number ones (to a team like NO), but are CERTAIN some team will take Gasol so the lakers can rebuild. It is to laugh!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Another ignorant, baseless comment. Why am I not surprised? I guess you have not heard of the Houston Rockets who were salivating on their prospects of obtaining Gasol at the trade deadline. They are on the verge of lottery and will most likely be there. 

The Celtics were apparently salivating also.. and they are not guaranteed into the playoffs this year. BTW - Havent you been called bafoon numerous times? I'm just sayin', son.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Another ignorant, baseless comment. Why am I not surprised? I guess you have not heard of the Houston Rockets who were salivating on their prospects of obtaining Gasol at the trade deadline. They are on the verge of lottery and will most likely be there.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

NOT what he said - certainly Chris Paul is worth trading Gasol for, and if you want ignorant - how about talking about trades that were NOT made???  Houston got Camby instead, and WILL make the playoffs, IMO.

What your brother troll said, very plainly, and without a link, was that  in the off-season, some lottery-bound team will take on Gasol's contract so that the lakers can move into the top half of the lottery.  THAT is the issue, boy!!
    1.  Guess I'm really not on ignore - LIAR!!
    2.  What do you care what the lakers do with Gasol, if you bleed Green and are a diehard Celtics fan!! - Lie #2 kobeismrnba

SCHOOLED yet again - Bye!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The Los Angeles Lakers have consistently over-valued Pau Gasol as far as trades go.  The Celtics did the same with Ray Allen.  I find it hard to believe, unless I read it myself, that there are ANY teams out there, that are lottery-bound, that would want that bear of a contract.  To do so would be sacrificing MANY young players to get to 19 mill AND a draft pick in what is supposed to be a DEEP draft (cue the "the draft won't be as good as people think" rebuttal).  I find it consistently amusing how many lakers fans on this forum KNOW the Celtics cannot move up in the draft by packaging their two number ones (to a team like NO), but are CERTAIN some team will take Gasol so the lakers can rebuild. It is to laugh!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Who said I was CERTAIN some team will take Gasol?
    I said that I heard that LA would be looking to move into the top half of the lottery.

It was my opinion that Gasol would be involved.
    As an fyi, did you notice that Portland just traded Gerald Wallace for what is projected to be the #4 pick?

Of course Boston can move up by trading their two number 1 picks. (maybe only 1 #1 pick if LAC go into a freefall). Boston is not going to get a top 3 pick for the 15th and 23rd pick which is about what they were when we were discussing this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Link??

Since you are basically not an honest person, I'll have to read it for myself...no offense!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : NOT what he said - certainly Chris Paul is worth trading Gasol for, and if you want ignorant - how about talking about trades that were NOT made???  Houston got Camby instead, and WILL make the playoffs, IMO. What your brother troll said, very plainly, and without a link, was that  in the off-season, some lottery-bound team will take on Gasol's contract so that the lakers can move into the top half of the lottery.  THAT is the issue, boy!! 1.  Guess I'm really not on ignore - LIAR!! 2.  What do you care what the lakers do with Gasol, if you bleed Green and are a diehard Celtics fan!! - Lie #2 kobeismrnba SCHOOLED yet again - Bye!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Where to begin...

If the Lakers want a lottery pick this year, I am sure there are numerous teams that would take Gasol for it. In case you have not noticed, there are no guarantees with any draft. Look at Greg Oden, genius.  Gasol is undoubtedly top 3 power forwards in the league with 2 rings to back it up. Now tell me what GM would not want him?

And to set things straight, I lifted your ignore because you make laugh. And just because I bleed green does not mean that I dont follow the rest of league, especially the teams that I truly believe are title contenders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Where to begin... If the Lakers want a lottery pick this year, I am sure there are numerous teams that would take Gasol for it. In case you have not noticed, there are no guarantees with any draft. Look at Greg Oden, genius.  Gasol is undoubtedly top 3 power forwards in the league with 2 rings to back it up. Now tell me what GM would not want him? And to set things straight, I lifted your ignore because you make laugh. And just because I bleed green does not mean that I dont follow the rest of league, especially the teams that I truly believe are title contenders.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

Where to begin:
    1.  How are you sure?  HOW?????
    2.  Gasol is a very good player - there are MANY teams that would take him - WE would take him.  Where the argument falls apart is here - look at the teams in the lottery.  How many of them would take on a 19 mill salary?  Most of these are small market teams, and would have to sacrifce AT LEAST 3 players to get Gasol.  To give up 3 players AND a lottery pick for a soon to be 32 yr old just doesn't make any sense.   And AGAIN - be very clear on what I am saying - there are MANY teams that would love Gasol - just not lottery teams!  You two have your opinion, and I have mine.
    3.  You don't bleed green - you are a liar and a fraud, and I wish I was back on ignore for you - didn't last long, did it, kobeismrnba?

Have a nice day!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Who said I was CERTAIN some team will take Gasol? I said that I heard that LA would be looking to move into the top half of the lottery. It was my opinion that Gasol would be involved. As an fyi, did you notice that Portland just traded Gerald Wallace for what is projected to be the #4 pick? Of course Boston can move up by trading their two number 1 picks. (maybe only 1 #1 pick if LAC go into a freefall). Boston is not going to get a top 3 pick for the 15th and 23rd pick which is about what they were when we were discussing this.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

You do NOT know that - maybe throw in a player and a future #1 - you have NO basis for saying that............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

not a lot of discussion about ray allen with all the celtics/lakers babble, but i think that ray would be a great option off the bench next year.

not only will he not need to play over 35 minutes a game, but he will get guarded by the other team's bench players which should open him up more for better shots, and he will be less exposed as a defender playing against their second team player.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

not a lot of discussion about ray allen with all the celtics/lakers babble, but i think that ray would be a great option off the bench next year. not only will he not need to play over 35 minutes a game, but he will get guarded by the other team's bench players which should open him up more for better shots, and he will be less exposed as a defender playing against their second team player.
    Posted by charliedarling

There isn't a team in the NBA that wouldn't want Ray Allen off the bench.  He could easily hang around for a few more years as an instant offense, situational kind of guy and be very effective.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Ray Allen is nothing more than someone who should warm the pince. No surprise Danny/Doc haven't worked that one out yet.

Undecided

Sections
Shortcuts