Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Ray Allen

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    [QUOTE]Ray Allen is nothing more than someone who should warm the pince. No surprise Danny/Doc haven't worked that one out yet.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Actually if Ray Allen were getting 25-30 minutes a game on the Lakers, with him backing up Kobe for 10-15 a game then playing alongside him for 10-15 a game the Lakers would be unstoppable.

That's all they need is a guy who can spot up and hit three's at 46 percent.  With him on the floor with Kobe, Pau and Bynum all he would get would be open looks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Where to begin: 1.  How are you sure?  HOW????? 2.  Gasol is a very good player - there are MANY teams that would take him - WE would take him.  Where the argument falls apart is here - look at the teams in the lottery.  How many of them would take on a 19 mill salary?  Most of these are small market teams, and would have to sacrifce AT LEAST 3 players to get Gasol.  To give up 3 players AND a lottery pick for a soon to be 32 yr old just doesn't make any sense.   And AGAIN - be very clear on what I am saying - there are MANY teams that would love Gasol - just not lottery teams!  You two have your opinion, and I have mine. 3.  You don't bleed green - you are a liar and a fraud, and I wish I was back on ignore for you - didn't last long, did it, kobeismrnba? Have a nice day!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Have you seen how much cap space Portland has next year?
    They could easily absorb Pau's contract if they wanted to.

You are very shortsighted about what teams can do with trades.
    Who would have thought that LA would have been able to unload Walton in the Sessions trade?
    Who would have thought that Portland would have been able to trade Wallace for a possible top 4 or 5 pick? Do you think that Portland would not trade that pick for Gasol? Basically trading Gerald Wallace for Pau Gasol in 3 months...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Have you seen how much cap space Portland has next year? They could easily absorb Pau's contract if they wanted to. You are very shortsighted about what teams can do with trades. Who would have thought that LA would have been able to unload Walton in the Sessions trade? Who would have thought that Portland would have been able to trade Wallace for a possible top 4 or 5 pick? Do you think that Portland would not trade that pick for Gasol? Basically trading Gerald Wallace for Pau Gasol in 3 months...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Excellent post!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Have you seen how much cap space Portland has next year? They could easily absorb Pau's contract if they wanted to. You are very shortsighted about what teams can do with trades. Who would have thought that LA would have been able to unload Walton in the Sessions trade? Who would have thought that Portland would have been able to trade Wallace for a possible top 4 or 5 pick? Do you think that Portland would not trade that pick for Gasol? Basically trading Gerald Wallace for Pau Gasol in 3 months...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

NO - I don't.  Have you seen the salary dump mode POR is in?  WHY would they want to wreck that with Gasol's huge contract.  And last time I checked, they already had a "4" in Aldridge......you are very short-sighted!!

But, I know, NO won't trade its' pick to us - of that you are CERTAIN!!

Sections
Shortcuts