Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Ray Allen

OUCH! HE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! PLEASE GET RID OF HIM. HE RUINS THE CELTIC OVERALL GAME PLAN.

DOES ANYBODY SEE THIS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Ray Allen

In Response to Ray Allen:
    [QUOTE]OUCH! HE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! PLEASE GET RID OF HIM. HE RUINS THE CELTIC OVERALL GAME PLAN. DOES ANYBODY SEE THIS?
    Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE]

If the Cs had a different 2 guard Rondo would have 4 fewer assists per game, we cannot afford not to have him making shots on one of the worst offensive teams in the league, it would kill Rondos stats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Ray Allen is a very good person, but his basketball skills have diminished considerably over the past year. I still like him wearing the Celtic pride green though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

6th man next year or he has to play for another team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Ray has been a big factor is getting an AND1/AAU point guard to the All-Star game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rumor has it the Heat and Bulls will want Ray in the off-season..  So, if it's about the money, we only have to offer him over the mini-MLE, since that's all they'll have !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]OUCH! HE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! PLEASE GET RID OF HIM. HE RUINS THE CELTIC OVERALL GAME PLAN. DOES ANYBODY SEE THIS?

Hi,
    Sure, RA had a bad game last night. Show me any player in the NBA who plays 70+ games in regular season plus playoffs and doesn't have those nights.
    As for his diminished skills and " get rid of him", there will be a line of GMs at his door come summer. And I bet one of them will be Danny.

AK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I'm sure most SG wished their skills diminished to 46% shooting 2's and 3's.  Put him on the Heat and it's over. It it might happen too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

just heard that the Heat are going after Ray this offseason (caught the tail end of the Dan Patrick show)...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Duke - they can only offer him the mini-MLE...........so if it's a ring he wants, he could be gone, if it's money, he may stay, as we could offer him  more!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    [QUOTE]Duke - they can only offer him the mini-MLE...........so if it's a ring he wants, he could be gone, if it's money, he may stay, as we could offer him  more!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The biggest advantage the C'z have is he lives in CT they really like the hospitals for his kid who ha diabetes. That might override all other things at his age.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

Clueless!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Double-T. Show Double-T's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : The biggest advantage the C'z have is he lives in CT they really like the hospitals for his kid who ha diabetes. That might override all other things at his age.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

They live in Wellesley MA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure most SG wished their skills diminished to 46% shooting 2's and 3's.  Put him on the Heat and it's over. It it might happen too.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

+ 1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : They live in Wellesley MA
    Posted by Double-T[/QUOTE]

My bad. I thought he lived in CT? Either way I know the hospitals and his child care are obviously very important to him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ray Allen : If the Cs had a different 2 guard Rondo would have 4 fewer assists per game, we cannot afford not to have him making shots on one of the worst offensive teams in the league, it would kill Rondos stats.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

has there ever been a thread about anything where the dudder hasn`t made an entirely predictable anti -Rondo remark?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

He is not terrible.  He is getting old.  Still he have the highest FG % and 3 points shooting % among all Boston's guards and small forwards.

Come on, Boston need to resign him for next season as a sixth man player.

If you look at all young kids especially these 6th to 7th man players, they are way over-paid at the same time they never try to play hard in the game.  They just dont care.  That is why you see alot of bench players are mostly still the bench players for the rest of their career.  

Which Celtics bench players have improve during this season?  none of them.  That is why Doc River is still using Allen.

Sections
Shortcuts