Ray Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Ray Allen

With the Emergence of Avery Bradley does this mean the end of Ray allen in Boston. he is a free agent and is going to want to start somewhere next year. With teams like the clippers and grizzlies out there who would throw alot of money at him do u think this is the end for Ray.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Ray Allen

Throw alot of money at him???? Are you delusional? Mr One Dimensional is an open gate on defense, is a sporadic shooter at best, so old that he was at college when Boston won 8 in a row in the bush league days and still can't afford plastic surgery to correct his crooked smirk.

At best, he joins the WNBA and goes 30th in their draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    [QUOTE]Throw alot of money at him???? Are you delusional? Mr One Dimensional is an open gate on defense, is a sporadic shooter at best, so old that he was at college when Boston won 8 in a row in the bush league days and still can't afford plastic surgery to correct his crooked smirk. At best, he joins the WNBA and goes 30th in their draft.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Hmm.  None of what you said is true.

Why do you get so upset about the Celtics that you freak out about simple things like Ray Allen?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : Hmm.  None of what you said is true. Why do you get so upset about the Celtics that you freak out about simple things like Ray Allen?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

For once you correct snake....Ray could go 40th in the draft!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ray Allen : For once you correct snake....Ray could go 40th in the draft!!

See there you go again.  

Why could someone possibly hate someone as innocuous as Ray Allen so much?

How could a person get like this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Throw alot of money at him???? Are you delusional? Mr One Dimensional is an open gate on defense, is a sporadic shooter at best, so old that he was at college when Boston won 8 in a row in the bush league days and still can't afford plastic surgery to correct his crooked smirk. At best, he joins the WNBA and goes 30th in their draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

while i do think there is a place for RA to keep playing next year, i'm not sure many teams would throw a lot of money at him to be a starter. not sure either the clips or the grizz will be looking for a starting 2 guard. he's probably a backup at this point in his career, whether it's in boston or elsewhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

[QUOTE]while i do think there is a place for RA to keep playing next year, i'm not sure many teams would throw a lot of money at him to be a starter. not sure either the clips or the grizz will be looking for a starting 2 guard. he's probably a backup at this point in his career, whether it's in boston or elsewhere.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Not a lot of money. But I'm pretty sure that Miami will surely be tempted to offer him a starting sg spot just to get him aboard. And that is SCARY.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Given Ray's money and personality and family focus, I'm betting it won't be about the money next year unless someone throws a LOT of money at him.  I'm betting Ray will stay if the team cuts him a reasonable deal and if KG is back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Given Ray's money and personality and family focus, I'm betting it won't be about the money next year unless someone throws a LOT of money at him.  I'm betting Ray will stay if the team cuts him a reasonable deal and if KG is back.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Reading the information today that says Ray was called and told he was traded to Memphis it may be he is not considering coming back.  I hope the rumor is not true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

take it easy, a lot of the same things can be said about kobe!

Sections
Shortcuts