Ray allen's ankle?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Ray allen's ankle?????

I'm very respectful of Ray Allen as a class act and a great NBA talent, but if his ankle is not responding to treatment and he continues to be a bench supporter I feel he might as well have the surgery now and get ready for next season. His availablity for the year's playoff is in my estimation about 0-5%. As a dequoy oncei n the game it would be only a few moments before the other team would not play him close or he would not spread the floor for the offense to operate. He definitely is a true Celtic and a hall of famer. All comments welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Ray allen's ankle?????

In Response to Ray allen's ankle?????:
    I'm very respectful of Ray Allen as a class act and a great NBA talent, but if his ankle is not responding to treatment and he continues to be a bench supporter I feel he might as well have the surgery now and get ready for next season. His availablity for the year's playoff is in my estimation about 0-5%. As a dequoy oncei n the game it would be only a few moments before the other team would not play him close or he would not spread the floor for the offense to operate. He definitely is a true Celtic and a hall of famer. All comments welcome.
    Posted by bobbestgolf

My guess is that he is hoping that he will be able to play at some point during the playoffs.  Even a few minutes a game if possible.   We can't really be sure of his decision not to have the surgery, but I would imagine that he is remaining optimistic about returning, even though his return is very uncertain. 

Sections
Shortcuts