Ray Didn't Channel That Inner Ray Tonight

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Ray Didn't Channel That Inner Ray Tonight

Ray is playing very well for Miami. He was a MUCH BETTER player for the C's than Terry and his impact to Miami has been much more impressive than Terry's crappy play here. Give it a rest. He's gone. Rondo and Doc are to blame.  Allen is one of the calssiest guys to ever wear the green. Letting Ray go was a bad decision.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Ray is playing very well for Miami. He was a MUCH BETTER player for the C's than Terry and his impact to Miami has been much more impressive than Terry's crappy play here. Give it a rest. He's gone. Rondo and Doc are to blame.  Allen is one of the calssiest guys to ever wear the green. Letting Ray go was a bad decision.

He was great for four years and then he got his feelings hurt and left the team.  That is the whole story.  He went to our arch enemy in the conference  and was anything but classy in doing it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ray hasn't had his usually "can't throw it in the ocean" period....it's coming though.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

f u c k ray....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

f u c k ray....

+3

i can't stand the guy....he spit on all us celtics fans...and he says he will always be a celtic? bull f u c ken s h i t.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

You are a bunch of myopic Ussies.  Rondo was a higher priority than Ray...thats why he left. Who wouldn't> And going to a rival makes him less classy???   You wouldn't go to a rival of your business for more money and better conditions?  You guys are shallow. He doesn't owe you anything.  I hope he playes light out but the Celtics (with major trades) beats them in the finals (wishful thinking)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

You are a bunch of myopic Ussies.  Rondo was a higher priority than Ray...thats why he left. Who wouldn't> And going to a rival makes him less classy???   You wouldn't go to a rival of your business for more money and better conditions?  You guys are shallow. He doesn't owe you anything.  I hope he playes light out but the Celtics (with major trades) beats them in the finals (wishful thinking)

boston was offering more money...and he would be playing the same roll he is now for the heat...so what are you talking about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo wanted to be the hero.  Ray couldn't express his value because Rondo wouldn't get him the ball when open.  I guarentee Ainge wants to, and will, trade Rondo.   He put Rondo on the block in a trade for Mayo and unfortuneately it didn't go through.  Good ridance to Rondo...and Doc...the two biggest Celtics obstacles to future success.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Rondo wanted to be the hero.  Ray couldn't express his value because Rondo wouldn't get him the ball when open.  I guarentee Ainge wants to, and will, trade Rondo.   He put Rondo on the block in a trade for Mayo and unfortuneately it didn't go through.  Good ridance to Rondo...and Doc...the two biggest Celtics obstacles to future success.    

what the hell are you talking about? when ray was always trailing rondo on the fastbrakes rondo always gave him the ball...rondo always fines the open man...so if ray and KG is open and KG gets the ball..ray would cry he didn't get the ball? are you stupid or did not watch games? because you not making sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Glad ra is gone

terry is a Grande Illusion

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Last night Mayo lost the ball, missed several shots, and fts down the stretch and Dallas lost to OKC..he is NOT a closer...He looked a lot like PP when he goes on his turn overitis sessions...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Give it a rest. He's gone. Rondo and Doc are to blame"

No, you give it a rest. Rondo and Doc have a small part of the blame. And only then if you believe that Ray should not have come off the bench for Bradley. Starting Bradley turned last season around, Ray wasn't a big enough man to accept that without a bunch of backchannel whining and griping while he smiled for the cameras and pretended to be "all class" when he was about himself, and now all of a sudden that is Doc/Rondo's fault. 

The real person to blame for Ray's departure is Lebron James. It's that simple, Ray wanted a chance at another ring and there is no reason to blame him for that. But it's wildly unfair to claim that Ray would have preferred being on an aging past their prime team over the Heat. 

With that said, there was all this silliness about Ray being an all star player with the Heat (especially from Commie) and that is going to come down to earth. In fact it has already as Fierce has pointed out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Ray Allen in December.  9.5 points a game 43 percent shooting.

The Celtics didn't let him go.

they offered him more money then Miami.

I am not sure what you are talking about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Like I said, how is it that Ray was let go?

Celts even offered Ray a no trade clause in the contract, but Ray didn't want to return. 

It wasn't also about money because the Celts offered Ray more money.

So how is it that it was the Celts who let Ray go and not Ray was the one who left?

Definitely agree with you about Ray Allen.  The Celtics did everything that they could do to convince Ray to stay with Boston.  He was offered a lot more money to stay with the Celtics.  He just decided to sign with Miami, one of the teams that I dislike the most, which he felt could give him the best opportunity to win another championship.  As far as him being classy, considering some of the negative comments he made about the Celtics organization, I don't consider him to be classy at all.  I can't wait to go to the Miami game so that I can boo him every time he is on the court. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo for Mayo are you really serious?  You mean Ray for Mayo that was the trade that sent Ray to the Heat.  Rondo is worth about three Mayo's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Another thread trying to bash Ray, huh?  Let it go, Fierce.  Are you going to start a post every time he has a good game like you do when he has a bad game?

Ray went to a place that's better for him (where he'll be used like he wants - still a sub but at least getting to handle the ball, involved in plays, and a chance for a championship).   He's gone.  Let it go.  Let's focus on the C's.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya know what I really miss about Allen not being here. As a Septuagenarian, I found I enjoyed looking at his pretty young Mother in the stands (age is all relative), I guess she's in her 40s & that is young to me !!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Rondo for Mayo are you really serious?  You mean Ray for Mayo that was the trade that sent Ray to the Heat.  Rondo is worth about three Mayo's.

cant belive nobody else caught thet....it was never rondo for mayo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Ray Allen in December.  9.5 points a game 43 percent shooting.

The Celtics didn't let him go.

they offered him more money then Miami.

I am not sure what you are talking about.

nobody ever really knows what ElDunker is talking about.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts