Ray for the Record!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Ray for the Record!

Let's have some fun!

With only four shots left to drop till Ray Allen owns the NBA's all-time 3-point record, let's set up the office pool for guessing when that shot will drop.

You remember Ray, right, he's the guy that so many short-sighted people wanted to trade just a short time ago.  You know the guy who came into this season in even better shape than usual, if that's even possible, and who reinvigorated his game and re-defined his function within the C's offense while greatly improving his defense?

Ray will break the record against either the Bobcats, the Lakers, or the Heat.

Pick your game and quarter and be sure to record your guess in a post so you will get credit and the big prize (to be determined).

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Ray for the Record Pool

I'm picking Lakers, 1st quarter, although Ray might want to get it over and done with tonight against the B-cats, it's the 2nd game of a back to back onthe road, and I think he will make 2 or 3 tonight tuning up for the record breaker against the Tainted Lakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

3rd quarter tonight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

4th Quater against the Fakers To win the game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Ray for the Record Pool:
    4th Quater against the Fakers To win the game!
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan

-

You forgot to check the 4th qtr. fakers box to record your vote in the poll.

But we gotcha covered.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I say he hits 3 tonight then breaks the record in the 1st quarter against the arch enemy Lakers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Game time in 30 minutes or so in Charlotte.

Get out an pick your quarter, damit.

We got 4 picks for the 3rd qtr. tonight. None for the 4th or any other quarter. 

Could be the 1st, never know when Suger Ray will get hot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Alright, all you Charlotte pickers, out of the pool.  It didn't happen.

But how great will it be when (and if) Ray does it against the hated fakers!

I have no doubt that he will do it in quarter one as I predicted, but I will enjoy the heII out if it whenever it comes and come it will Thursday night.

We already got 4 picks for the 1st quarter, which means people like me think Ray comes out shooting.

But it's any body's guess.  Get in the pool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

4th quarter Lakers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Re: Ray for the Record!

I hear that Reggie Miller will be attending tomorrow night's game & all eyes will be on Ray.  It would be great to see him do it against the Lakers.  But if Ray is anything like most athletes, the pressure of tying & breaking the 3 pt. record will throw him off & delay his big moment for at least a few games. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

3rd qtr Ray does it and high fives Reggie on the way down the court.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

2nd qtr. against the Lakers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

4th quarter, down 2pts, final shot of the game for the win, and record...over kobe.

Wouldn't that be the awesomest of awsomes.  lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Ray for the Record!:
    I hear that Reggie Miller will be attending tomorrow night's game & all eyes will be on Ray.  It would be great to see him do it against the Lakers.  But if Ray is anything like most athletes, the pressure of tying & breaking the 3 pt. record will throw him off & delay his big moment for at least a few games. 
    Posted by joyceand

To steal a quote "Ray is as cool as the other side of the pillow." I think he breaks the record against L.A. tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Ray for the Record! : To steal a quote "Ray is as cool as the other side of the pillow." I think he breaks the record against L.A. tonight.

Posted by OneNation

-

That's a cool quote, who said it?

I think Ray will get it (1st qtr.) and it's important that he gets it during a win, otherwise it be a little less enjoyable for everyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Ray for the Record! : - That's a cool quote, who said it? I think Ray will get it (1st qtr.) and it's important that he gets it during a win, otherwise it be a little less enjoyable for everyone.
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Hey Mr. Ski...enjoy your posts...I first heard this said by Stewart Scott on ESPN way back when...whether he made it up or not, I do not know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

(Scene 1)  (Cut to the coach saying PLAYOFFS!  PLAYOFFS!)

21 Picks!  21 Picks!

Does this mean we have roughly 21 people posting over and over again on this board.  I remember when a good poll would bring in over 40 votes.

Oh, well, it looks like the 2nd quarter is the consensus for Ray to to break the record with 6 picks, but the 1st is close with 5.  As long as we win I don't care when he does it.

Go Ray, Go C's.   Still time to place your pick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I won the pool (along with 4 others), me and Ray.

Now let's win the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Ray...Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Sections
Shortcuts