RAY > AB, TWILL>AB, PP>AB, LEE>AB.... is it clear now y RAY was insulted +y PP wont put up with being his BACKUP?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Im not sure I agree with everything you said (you said a LOT), but we all have to admit that Bradley has been exposed.  He's not nearly the star we all thought before the season started.   I truly thought this kid was better than this but I guess a few good weeks last year doesn't prove he's a star.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Im not sure I agree with everything you said (you said a LOT), but we all have to admit that Bradley has been exposed.  He's not nearly the star we all thought before the season started.   I truly thought this kid was better than this but I guess a few good weeks last year doesn't prove he's a star.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sorry about these darn posts.  The system wasn't responding so I hit the buttom multiple times and then it responded!!   Wow!   Sorry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Agree that he hasn't been very good this season.   He probably won't be traded so we will have to wait until next season to see if he improves with the return of Rondo.   Danny did say that he regretted not negotiating with Tony Allen before he left.  Although he isn't a good ball handler either but a better overall player than Bradley.   Ray wasn't going to resign with the Celtics. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Agree that he hasn't been very good this season.   He probably won't be traded so we will have to wait until next season to see if he improves with the return of Rondo.   Danny did say that he regretted not negotiating with Tony Allen before he left.  Although he isn't a good ball handler either but a better overall player than Bradley.   Ray wasn't going to resign with the Celtics. 

Good speak!

Sections
Shortcuts